PDA

View Full Version : L22 Fox?

PL•ayer
12-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Before I start asking questions, I'll say that I have seen Gragorak's guide. However, I feel that the gear he suggested is slightly overpriced, and I'm not willing to spend that much on a single twink, even though the guide was very well written.

Should I stay away from this level because there is no other viable gear? Is plat pack viable? If so, what are the tactics and combos for it? Is rushing better?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

EDIT: Is 26 better?

Extreme
12-29-2013, 11:14 PM
Have u tried L32? I've seen Long sword foxs do well.

PL•ayer
12-29-2013, 11:27 PM

I tried 30 and it was bad.

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 10:02 AM

I tried 30 and it was bad.

31/32 foxes can nuke easily, if done right. I've seen some nuke even 35 mages :p
They also nuke my 32 rhino sometimes, which is saying something.
Edit: You might want to check gragoraks guide to 22 fox. Not sure if still viable, but I'll give you some tips and an idea on what to do.

Imreallyshy
12-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Lvl 20 rhino plat packs (3 pack) are viable. And for a build, i strongly recommend this one, i used it before and is very successful:
6 evasion, 6 rage tonic, 1 hypnotize, 1 fox howl, 5 hamstring, 1 vixen kick, 1 rabid bite

It works for me, and i hope it works for you too!

Impact
12-30-2013, 11:23 AM
30 and 31 foxes are good

PL•ayer
12-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Lvl 20 rhino plat packs (3 pack) are viable. And for a build, i strongly recommend this one, i used it before and is very successful:
6 evasion, 6 rage tonic, 1 hypnotize, 1 fox howl, 5 hamstring, 1 vixen kick, 1 rabid bite

I'll try it, thanks!

31/32 foxes can nuke easily, if done right. I've seen some nuke even 35 mages :p
Edit: You might want to check gragoraks guide to 22 fox. Not sure if still viable, but I'll give you some tips and an idea on what to do.
At the top of my post, I said I have seen Gragorak's guide, but thanks for the input anyways! :smile:

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 08:42 PM

I'll try it, thanks!

At the top of my post, I said I have seen Gragorak's guide, but thanks for the input anyways! :smile:
I need to get glasses :/