PDA

View Full Version : What drops from golden puzzleboxes?

ArcoLulz
12-30-2013, 01:51 AM
Idk if i open or sell .-.

Int
12-30-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm pretty sure u can loot mythics from puzzleboxes

Orageunas
12-30-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm pretty sure u can loot mythics from puzzleboxes
Mythic ring, amulets and mage's arcane staff.

Starkinea
12-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Elite ones, right? Not regular ones?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-30-2013, 07:43 AM
Regular ones drop same as the elite ones except the really good items I believe!

Orageunas
12-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Elite ones, right? Not regular ones?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Only elite once drops myths and arcane. Other drops are same I think.

Lovingly
12-30-2013, 12:24 PM
their should be an official guide about this.. -,-

Hectororius
12-30-2013, 12:48 PM
their should be an official guide about this.. -,-

There is one in the guide section.. It covers all the important drops in elite. Including what is found in elite chests.

Jhawkeye
12-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Always crap for me :/

Energizeric
12-30-2013, 03:06 PM

If that is the case, then what is the difference between elite silver puzzlebox and regular silver puzzlebox?? I think there are more differences to the drop table. I think all the legendary loot is different as are the eggs that come in each.

Orageunas
12-30-2013, 05:21 PM

If that is the case, then what is the difference between elite silver puzzlebox and regular silver puzzlebox?? I think there are more differences to the drop table. I think all the legendary loot is different as are the eggs that come in each.
I was talking only about elite puzzleboxes. Of course there must be difference.

Energizeric
12-30-2013, 09:37 PM
I was talking only about elite puzzleboxes. Of course there must be difference.

Huh? You were comparing elite gold puzzlebox with regular gold puzzlebox, and you said you think all other drops are the same except for mythic and arcane. I'm telling you that obviously that is not the case as I'm sure the silver versions of both have all of the other drops besides the mythic and arcane, and therefore they would be identical if there wasn't some other difference. Obviously the drops of elite and regular are different.

karrdath
12-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Check out drgrimmy guide he has what all chest drop and what bosses drop also very neat guide

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

drgrimmy
12-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Check out drgrimmy guide he has what all chest drop and what bosses drop also very neat guide

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the plug ;), but I never really looked into or outlined the contents of non elite chests. I have always been quite suprised at how well non elite puzzelboxes sell, yet I really cannot commment on what they contain (although I doubt they contain elite gear, aka architect). Some people must know and must like what they contain, as a lot of people like to buy them....

Energizeric
12-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the plug ;), but I never really looked into or outlined the contents of non elite chests. I have always been quite suprised at how well non elite puzzelboxes sell, yet I really cannot commment on what they contain (although I doubt they contain elite gear, aka architect). Some people must know and must like what they contain, as a lot of people like to buy them....

Even elite chests don't contain Architect as it only drops directly from bosses.

In the early campaigns (Brackenridge, Dead City) I think there was a whole different set of legendary gear that dropped from regular chests compared to elite chests. Also, in those 2 early campaigns, all eggs dropped directly from bosses and never from chests.

But since Kraken and the release of the crate pinks, I don't think another set of legendary gear exists as the crate gear basically replaced that cheaper set of gear in the later campaigns. So for Pirate Chests, Warchests and Puzzleboxes, I think the regular and elite versions contain all the same legendary drops with the main differences being in which eggs come from which chests, and of course the Elite Golden versions having a chance at mythic/arcane. For example, talon eggs can only be found in Elite Pirate Chests, not in regular Pirate Chests.

Perhaps a developer can confirm this.

drgrimmy
12-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Even elite chests don't contain Architect as it only drops directly from bosses.

In the early campaigns (Brackenridge, Dead City) I think there was a whole different set of legendary gear that dropped from regular chests compared to elite chests. Also, in those 2 early campaigns, all eggs dropped directly from bosses and never from chests.

But since Kraken and the release of the crate pinks, I don't think another set of legendary gear exists as the crate gear basically replaced that cheaper set of gear in the later campaigns. So for Pirate Chests, Warchests and Puzzleboxes, I think the regular and elite versions contain all the same legendary drops with the main differences being in which eggs come from which chests, and of course the Elite Golden versions having a chance at mythic/arcane. For example, talon eggs can only be found in Elite Pirate Chests, not in regular Pirate Chests.

Perhaps a developer can confirm this.

Lol, true, to be absolutely correct I should have said the shade armor and helms which is the elite legendary gear in the elite puzzleboxes, but you know what I meant :)