PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Pvp How To Kill Behr

dryselvage
12-30-2013, 04:36 AM
im pally savage mage,

HOW TO KILL BEHR? they are very tough, dodge much, beckon stomp and my shield gone

is it possible for pro mage to beat pro behr?

winterblood
12-30-2013, 06:01 AM
Use nightmare+ weakness at the right time, heal at the right time then you will do fine

Extreme
12-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Don't shield vs bears thats just stating your giving ur enemy a free kill.

quantionus
12-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Restoration mages may help you try to contact them :)

Everyone'sFavMage
12-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Restoration mages may help you try to contact them :)

Lel, my tip: go int.

quantionus
12-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Lel, my tip: go int.

int cant kill them if a bear kites so a bit risky but if he doesnt then KABOOM INSTA KİLL

Laar
12-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Don't shield vs bears thats just stating your giving ur enemy a free kill.

Which means that pure int mages who have to MS to not die is food for bears

Shilooo
12-30-2013, 02:09 PM
The best tip I have for you is to invite a friend to help. Two friend would be better.

Aveea
12-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Kite em *use fire for knockback, don't let em corner you.

TEOKILLO
12-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Bears are incredibly easy if you have the right debuff build and heal at the right time, dont even need to kite

Timelife
01-02-2014, 05:07 AM
u can kill any bear, because there's a lot of endgame bears that dont know range and there's many bears without skill, except 3 cap bears, are kind of op against pally.

anyway, u need a lot of base int and 157str, mixed with a bit dex, imo thats the best build setup for base stats.
I'd highly recommend 9 nightmare in ur build, it reduces about 21 dodge and 60 armour, wich will make nuking bears easier.

MOST IMPORTANT: do NOT use mana shield, unless u have like 1/10 hp and u can't heal, make sure bears don't get to close, if their Crushing blow hits u, ur dodge is gone. important is too freeze bears with frostbite, this also reduces 16 hit%, after that get closer and use Nightmare, and try to nuke them, and the key element to beat bears is, ALWAYS heal their hellscream off.

when a bear uses hellscream, and you dodge it, don't heal, unless another stun skill is used, like beckon,stomp, or SMS.
another reason to not stay too close at bears is, the crippling slash, if this attack lands, you will not be able to walk for 5 seconds, this skill roots the target and can NOT be healed.

basically this is what i keep in mind to kill bears, and it works very well :)

Stevenmc
01-02-2014, 07:27 PM
I use a pure damage build. Know your range and combos and you will be fine. Also, keep your distance.

IGN Storm
01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
157 str, 157 int, rest dex, dark elf + dragon ring

You should have 99% hit and you wanna keep it that way, save your heal for HS. Watch out when you are cb'ed, and make sure you have 9 in frost, lightning, weakness, and nightmare. Lightning and frost deals great dps and debuffs nicely, stacks almost up to 4 times. Use nightmare->weakness and you'll avoid most of their hits. Key is to stay close enough to land lightning + debuffs but away from their 4m skills. And remember to utilizes BOTH your ices, meaning that once they stomp out of one, use the other.

WeLoveJesus
01-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Fear
01-06-2014, 01:00 AM
I use a pure damage build. Know your range and combos and you will be fine. Also, keep your distance.

But ur also Pure int. Dmg doesn't work with savage