PDA

View Full Version : 76 bird help

Misfit
12-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Hey guys, I am a pure dex bird with a swift talon and elite bow set pvping at 76. Lately, I haven't been dodging and I'm too weak to survive in pvp even with a talon set. If you have any suggestions on a build I should use or combos please post them below.

Thanks

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 01:30 PM
My build was given by a friend who would like to keep it unknown, but most builds are almost the same anyway :/

Some useful combos that you might wanna know:
vs bird (dex): You can do either blast, thorn root, blind, repulse, or blind, root, blast repulse.
Vs int mage: (late Ms) blind root repulse, wait for cooldown and Ms, then blast blind repulse. (early Ms): Blast blind root repulse, repeat if none of you dies :P
Vs pally: Wait for them to miss freeze, then blind, both thorns, shatter blast repulse (avian repulse if stuck in place) repeat.
Vs str bear: Blind repulse (avian repulse if beckoned) thorn Wall, if it hits, wait for him to use stomp to get out, then thorn root, shatter blast.
If he dodges everything, then blind, both thorns, break blast repulse.
Vs dex bear: Blind root blast repulse. They dodge ALOT, and can even kill you without stomp, just beckon and you can be dead.

Idk if useful, but try it and practice (wait is practice needed in endgame..lets practice dodging..xD)

SayCreed
12-30-2013, 01:31 PM
My build was given by a friend who would like to keep it unknown, but most builds are almost the same anyway :/

vs bird (dex): You can do either blast, thorn root, blind, repulse, or blind, root, blast repulse.
Vs int mage: (late Ms) blind root repulse, wait for cooldown and Ms, then blast blind repulse. (early Ms): Blast blind root repulse, repeat if none of you dies :P
Vs pally: Wait for them to miss freeze, then blind, both thorns, shatter blast repulse (avian repulse if stuck in place) repeat.
Vs str bear: Blind repulse (avian repulse if beckoned) thorn Wall, if it hits, wait for him to use stomp to get out, then thorn root, shatter blast.
Vs dex bear: Blind root blast repulse. They dodge ALOT, and can even kill you without stomp, just beckon and you can be dead.

Idk if useful, but try it and practice (wait is practice needed in endgame..lets practice dodging..xD)

You capped?

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 01:33 PM

You capped?
75 talon bird isn't much difference than a 76 talon bird ._.
Elite bow has around 40 more dmg (correct me plzzzz) then swift bow, but I use talon more (except fights against str chars.

SayCreed
12-30-2013, 02:01 PM
75 talon bird isn't much difference than a 76 talon bird ._.
Elite bow has around 40 more dmg (correct me plzzzz) then swift bow, but I use talon more (except fights against str chars.

Lel.Still remember the time when I was 75 it took me 5 month unelixerd to go 76 with 4hrs ea