PDA

View Full Version : Spamming

QuaderupleeJr
12-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Ok.. What Do You Do When you come face to face with a trade spammer///
And he tells everyone to report you..

Theres been an anoyin trade spammer non stop, its been around 1 and a half weeks. and still spamming my trade
THEN he tells everyone to report me...

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2013, 12:50 PM
This is really annoying (unless youre the one doing it, which is kinda fun)... But a simple solution would be, that you cant trade someone who ignored you.

QuaderupleeJr
12-30-2013, 01:04 PM
This is really annoying (unless youre the one doing it, which is kinda fun)... But a simple solution would be, that you cant trade someone who ignored you.

I ignored him Lol Hes Telling people to report me without me knowing because i muted him
People r telling me why is he reporting u

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Another way to annoy them, is when they're trade spamming you, go into trade with some afk person(or random person) and stay there. The spammer will trade spam a bit more before realizing HE was getting spammed with "Sorry ________ is trading with someone else" or something like that.
Reactions r priceless.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-30-2013, 01:28 PM
This ^

Schnitzel
12-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Ok.. What Do You Do When you come face to face with a trade spammer///
And he tells everyone to report you..

Theres been an anoyin trade spammer non stop, its been around 1 and a half weeks. and still spamming my trade
THEN he tells everyone to report me...

When I get trade spammed, i just randomly click on one of my friend's characters and trade with them (this causes the spammer to get the message "<name> is already trading with someone"
and as for when they tell people to report you, unless you actually broke the Terms of Service, you won't get banned (i think the people who false report you get banned instead..I don't know because I've never false reported before)