PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Idea ( Sorry ) AND RECRUITING ALL 50S

Gamelova
11-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Where the { No Comment } is all the good level 50's!??
My idea:
Max level campaign.
Anyone may buy it, but only a designated max level person may enter.
This is really needy because to many noobs are taking over my games and It's a waste of time booting and Its making all the level 50s go away!
PLEASE MAKE A MAXUIM LEVEL CAMPAIGN!!

Please join and read Pharcyde's Thread WE NEED SOME 50'S TO TAKE OVER AO3

Arterra
11-21-2010, 04:02 PM
AO3 is lv 45-50. considering the general nerf it is even more reasonable. my bird is better than some lv50s out there... no dont go challenging, pvp is not PvE

nbaallamerican
11-21-2010, 04:43 PM
AO3 is lv 45-50. considering the general nerf it is even more reasonable. my bird is better than some lv50s out there... no dont go challenging, pvp is not PvE

Amen! I have played with some trashy lvl 50s who do not know how to tactically play. I'm a level 48 and I have been booted about 15-20 times a day for not being a level 50. They do not realize A03 is for levels 45-50

Arterra
11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
when i do a crush the keeper with my bird, 2/3 of the times the whole party leaves after getting to aliens. i usually clear out some aliens then invite in the real players to have a keeper-fest.

add Sangaroh for free keeper kills.

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 05:08 PM
when i do a crush the keeper with my bird, 2/3 of the times the whole party leaves after getting to aliens. i usually clear out some aliens then invite in the real players to have a keeper-fest.

I like that will do :).

KingFu
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
I disagree, being level 50 doesn't mean anything, in fact, I have found that random level 45-49 can be just as good, if not better than random 50s at times. A level 50 campaign just might influence more power leveling, not to mention campaigns are meant for a level range, before a level 50 ONLY zone if that ever does happen, I vote you having to surpass a level to get into another campaign.

IE:

Level 1 unlocks FH, 10 unlocks DF, 16 unlocks BC, 20 unlocks FC, 28 unlocks Lost expedition and FN, 32 unlocks swamps and Skeller Krunch Returns, 37 unlocks AO1, 40 unlocks AO2, 45 unlocks AO3.

I heard that this was happening, those are just some example, not exactly suggestion those to be the numbers, but I hope it happens, and deffinately before PC since that will draw in a much bigger crowd of people.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2010, 06:42 PM

And I had to miss out. :( Sad panda...errr....bird.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah, we did Keeper today with my 50 bird, my bestest buddy 50 bear, a (might have been 50--not sure) dex pally and a 47 bear. The 47 died, but he was doing a great job and he hung in there. I've played with 50's that try something, die and leave. And today I had a 50 trying to beg money off me! What's up with that?

Arterra
11-21-2010, 07:19 PM
lol Pharcyde got a good drop today in my keeper game... im like some sort of lucky rabbits foot. the foot is lucky to the wearer, but not to the rabbit.

had a lv47ish mage with a dark matter. i like that, since it means -hit%. anybody can help out!