PDA

View Full Version : Prosperity is Here to Stay broski!

for the lulz
12-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone ,
I am a senior officer at Prosperity<bes guild in the world> ;D
Prosperity is primarily a merchant guild , founded by Tommydamaster . The guild was pretty much a failiure until i joined , but that not the point ..

We ARE NOT a strict guild , we DO tolerate guild drama and people trying to have fun . So we are kinda a rich noob goof off guild .
Im being really honest here , i may be the senior officer but tomorrow u might find me trade spamming a member for not attending a guild meeting (lulz , pls dont ban , i was joking )
And i wont even start with tommy but hes the most cheerful lad who's a fun guild master with his cool yet cheesy sense of humor .

Now , you may be looking at this thread thinking ,"UGH another nub guild trying to advertise itself on the forums."
But we like to be honest here ... So you are Exactly Correct!

Alright , now to the good stuff .
How many of you join a guild cus its big and has friendly members and blah blah blah ? i thought so .
People join different guild for exclusivity ! Any level 76 would prefer to join a guild like cot rather than some other high level guild , Cus its exclusive!

so I prefer making my point as Blunt as possible "We are an exclusive Guild"

Here are the requirements -
*first you MUST be level 50 + to try out for the guild .

*you must have items and gold worth atleast 1 mil ( ur a merch ! u gotta have some cash , base cash requirements may increase in the future )

*you Have to be a fun lover ( orderly and serious guild members who cant have fun or take a joke will be scolded at by our moms )

*trolls are welcome , if ur rich and getting kicked out of every guild ur in , then PLZ join us , we are just like u .

You can apply by leaving a reply on this thread or you can send me a pm .
Also contact tommydamaster , subscriptions , dangimrich , bloodelfsz , dualsplicer , disabler in game !

*note : this thread might be edited if tommy scolds me

Shonex
12-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Lol, this guild is just what I need. I like the sound of it! Rich noob trollz, just the company that I need. I would like to join :D

for the lulz
12-31-2013, 01:42 AM
cool! Your in ! whats ur ign bro?!

Shonex
12-31-2013, 04:25 AM
Ign: Atomex

Laar
01-14-2014, 08:25 PM
I is used to be senior officer doe. I is betraying master Tommy :)

Cheenivie
01-15-2014, 07:36 AM
This made me lol. I'll join on one of my toons.