PDA

View Full Version : Can you farm archon rings?

Demonharphas
12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Hello all! Ive been reading the forums and i noticed that you can loot archon rings, is that possible? And if it is where can i loot them? Is it difficult? Thank you! :)

Avshow
12-30-2013, 07:19 PM
farm the mages at elite forest of shades, but loot rate is super low

Anarchist
12-30-2013, 08:02 PM
I recently heard it drops from ferrix too. 0_0
Anyway best place to farm it is the Elite shuyal 3rd map :)

Energizeric
12-30-2013, 09:57 PM
I've been to those maps hundreds of times and have never even witnessed one drop, so I'd say no you cannot really farm them. Farm those bosses for architect loot, and if you happen to be super lucky maybe you'll get an architect ring.

Sokpuppet
12-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Best way to farm for them is to have a solid, full party. Go fight elite overgrowth but don't kill him. Mages will continue to spawn over and over. Keep killing mages until your eyes bleed. Make sure to have a party of people willing to stay for a decent amount of time.

Crowsfoot
12-31-2013, 12:20 AM
I've been to those maps hundreds of times and have never even witnessed one drop, so I'd say no you cannot really farm them. Farm those bosses for architect loot, and if you happen to be super lucky maybe you'll get an architect ring.
Farmed them early today and a party member looted one.

Go to elite overgrow and don't kill the boss. Simply farm the mages he spawns periodically and hope you reroll an archon.

Solid
12-31-2013, 12:34 AM
Unless your really lucky, I wouldn't farm archons,
I think farming crates in km3 or portals on think is more profitable.

bhutkeyur
12-31-2013, 05:26 AM
Agreed farming crates is most profitable in game

Gesaffelstein
01-01-2014, 04:25 AM

Remember our 2 hour archon farm run? Hahaha.
Without any archon drop..

~

Hoardseeker
01-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Farmed them early today and a party member looted one.

Go to elite overgrow and don't kill the boss. Simply farm the mages he spawns periodically and hope you reroll an archon.
Wow awesome method :D

Desperoto
01-04-2014, 02:04 PM
1 archon ring potency is the same as (Normally without an event) 150-200+ crates (depends on the price at that moment)