PDA

View Full Version : Is there really nothing that can be done about this

programmed
12-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Is there really nothing STS can do about NativeX offers? They really suck lately. I can never get offers to work and its rare that they do work. So I send them an email to support so they can verify the offers for me. It worked the first few times I sent a request but lately the last few times I sent a request they say no offers are pending. Well they don't say pending because of the way offers expire after 7 days. So they wait over 7 days to reply back so they can say nothing can be done. It really annoys me now. The last request I sent just got a reply back about 2-3 hours ago. And of course they said nothing is pending because they waited 13 whole days to reply. When I send a request they say it will be within 3 business days until I get a reply. Well business days are Monday through Friday and 13 is obviously way more than 3 like they always say. I really think they need better support. It's as bad as league of legends support when their replies always have nothing to do with what I send them. I'm sorry if I'm ranting it just really annoys me that they do this. It's like they purposely wait so they don't have to do anything.

Suentous PO
12-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Stg prolly can't do much, and yes nativx SUCKS lately!
That last double plat offer weekend I did a bunch and knew they would screw me over so I took screen shots of "pending" offers and for the first time ever I sent them a email with those pictures right away.
They never even responded.
That's a few hundred plat they owe me.
Tapjoy was bad also but not this bad.
I imagine that STG has the ability to switch back but don't know what reasoning they use to do business with either of these unprofessional business.

Caiahar
12-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Tapjoy gave me plat on the offers better :(
I had only 2 times where the offers didn't work

Doodlebeast
12-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol you guys are still luckier than me. Mines trialpay and has only 1 offer and it doesn't even work lmao.

programmed
12-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Tapjoy gave me plat on the offers better :(
I had only 2 times where the offers didn't work

I never got to use tapjoy because when they used tapjoy I had a kindle fire and the tapjoy went through google play with me which doesn't work on the old kindle fires. But now I use a galaxy 3 which uses google play but now they use NativeX instead. I always hear tapjoy was better though.

programmed
12-31-2013, 11:54 AM
I sent an annoyed email to them about their customer service and they said they are "sorry for the inconvenience" and it will be fixed. But they then say to fix it they need all my login information. I don't really think they need my login because they never did before. Is it something I should give them or no?

Reunegade
12-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Oohhh, sucks to suck. :/ I got at least 800 platinum on the last free platinum weekend. There isn't a problem for me. All I do is open the app, touch a few buttons, and then my platinum is there.

floats
01-01-2014, 06:18 AM
Oohhh, sucks to suck. :/ I got at least 800 platinum on the last free platinum weekend. There isn't a problem for me. All I do is open the app, touch a few buttons, and then my platinum is there.

All I got is one offer from trialplay and a few bad ones on native. Btw what is required to get the tapjoy offer?

Caiahar
01-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I sent an annoyed email to them about their customer service and they said they are "sorry for the inconvenience" and it will be fixed. But they then say to fix it they need all my login information. I don't really think they need my login because they never did before. Is it something I should give them or no?
No.
Just say to add the platinum to your char (put your char name.)

Schnitzel
01-05-2014, 05:16 PM

Whenever i send them an email and they ask for MY log in info, i just think its some random person on the other side trying to steal my account..
so i never give it to them. (better to lose a few plats than an account)

programmed
01-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Whenever i send them an email and they ask for MY log in info, i just think its some random person on the other side trying to steal my account..
so i never give it to them. (better to lose a few plats than an account)

I gave them my in game name instead and they said they said they have to contact STS support to do it that way. So I doubt it'll be any time soon when they give me the plats if they even do with the way support normally is with PL now.