PDA

View Full Version : CS price on items

DagnyTaggart
12-30-2013, 08:26 PM
I would love it if by clicking/hovering/whatever an item in my inventory and have it show lowest current ask price in CS.

I realize this is ambitious but I suspect you could incorporate it into all of your games making it more cost effective?

Thanks.

Venom
01-01-2014, 11:51 PM
I would love it if by clicking/hovering/whatever an item in my inventory and have it show lowest current ask price in CS.

I realize this is ambitious but I suspect you could incorporate it into all of your games making it more cost effective?

Thanks.

You sir, are lazy :)

Energizeric
01-02-2014, 01:51 AM

Thanks.

That would be a terrible idea as you do not want to rely on the lowest price to determine your selling price (which I assume is why you would want to look up an item that you have in your inventory).

For example, yesterday I purchased a Tarlok Vestment of Assault level 20 for 7k. There were 6 of them in the auction at the time, the other 5 all being priced between 140k and 280k. Of course I purchased it and relisted it for 110k and it sold in a couple of hours for a nice profit. If they had this feature that you ask for, maybe you would have listed another one for even less than 7k

Better idea is to look at pricing for an item and see all of them that are listed. Then you can determine the item's real value and not have a mispriced item affect your judgement.