PDA

View Full Version : i am nub against pally

for the lulz
12-31-2013, 09:30 AM
Today i was pvping and pwning and stuff . im a pure dex swift bird
I usually avoid pally mages but i saw this one mage . His name was marcoolio but lets name him bob to protect his identity
So his kdr was some mutant kdr with 15k kills 9k deaths . He was sporting a black drag set and that made me jelly . Plus everyone was admiring him and that that made me even more jelly .

so i challenged him to a fight really classy , no thrash talk or anything ....and that was the start of the few dozen kills he got from me ...

So How do i fight a pally mage? He was wrecking me so much i started to rage . i also banged my leg on the couch multiple times to express my frustration but then my mom scolded me .

It always ends up like this , how can i win or atleast lose slower when i fight a pally mage ._.

thx

Rot
12-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Today i was pvping and pwning and stuff . im a pure dex swift bird
I usually avoid pally mages but i saw this one mage . His name was marcoolio but lets name him bob to protect his identity
So his kdr was some mutant kdr with 15k kills 9k deaths . He was sporting a black drag set and that made me jelly . Plus everyone was admiring him and that that made me even more jelly .

so i challenged him to a fight really classy , no thrash talk or anything ....and that was the start of the few dozen kills he got from me ...

So How do i fight a pally mage? He was wrecking me so much i started to rage . i also banged my leg on the couch multiple times to express my frustration but then my mom scolded me .

It always ends up like this , how can i win or atleast lose slower when i fight a pally mage ._.

thx

i would hit root before blind, just so the blind is less likely to be dodged

ps- i dont endgame so idk if it works, it did at 66 x)

Hawkbby
12-31-2013, 10:05 AM
K, first off, you said his name, no protection. Second, if you are using talon, its takes longer, and a risk of you dying more, because the lack of damage. I would recommend phoenix, or master recurve, and there is no certain combo if you are looking for. I have combos for different types of pallies, but a first would be root in all cases or blind, and save a root so they dont get close, and usually when they shield, it is a sign of them almost dying, so suck their mana dry by, blind break root etc., whatever skill, time your roots after each heal so they cant run, and dont blast till their shield is gone. Ded.

P.S.- There is always root *wait for heal* root shat blast.

ThePvpTwink
12-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes, swift talon set does not work well on pallys. You need Phoenix bow or recurve with high damage.

Pally are close range fighters so you want to stay out of 4m range and kite them. Repulse and root will help.

I recommend starting out with root or blind, since savage has high dodge and they have low hit % (90-110%)

Root after heals and before cruel blast combo

Cavoc
12-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Yes, swift talon set does not work well on pallys. You need Phoenix bow or recurve with high damage.

Pally are close range fighters so you want to stay out of 4m range and kite them. Repulse and root will help.

I recommend starting out with root or blind, since savage has high dodge and they have low hit % (90-110%)

Root after heals and before cruel blast combo

You can't exactly kite pallies like other classes. All they'll do is run and heal. Fire, frost, and drain are all hard hitting skills at 12m. You need to get in close enough to root and to get shatter to hit.

ThePvpTwink
12-31-2013, 11:55 AM
You can't exactly kite pallies like other classes. All they'll do is run and heal. Fire, frost, and drain are all hard hitting skills at 12m. You need to get in close enough to root and to get shatter to hit.

Yes, by 4m range I meant outside their auto attack range but close enough so all your skills can hit

for the lulz
12-31-2013, 12:05 PM
K, first off, you said his name, no protection. .

light hearted comedic purposes , thanks for the info tho

Itoopeo
01-01-2014, 10:35 AM
First start with blind

IF blind hits, then continue with root break root nuke

BUT if she dodges it, continue with repulse root and run

Dont trust your dodge because sts nerfed it so you wont dodge at all and pally wins.

quantionus
01-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Blind root break root shat blast repulse and repeat the SAME combo again and again u will get kills

Waug
01-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Stop fighting pallies, stg's think tank made pallies with sword and u bird with a knife. no point of fighting. YOU HAVE to BE A REAL KNIFE MASTER to make a fair challenge against a normal pally. this is fact accept it or leave it.

here is da fun part, make a bear and someday challenge dat pally and wreck him down, enjoy and don't forget to laugh when he say op bear, lel at least stg tried to fix PvP

TEOKILLO
01-01-2014, 02:34 PM
But pallies beat savage bears..

IGN Storm
01-01-2014, 04:17 PM
But pallies beat savage bears..

This

TEOKILLO
01-01-2014, 04:18 PM
What you need to do is...get a bird as backup like waugie over there

Itoopeo
01-01-2014, 04:42 PM
What you need to do is...get a bird as backup like waugie over there

Or devilfinn!

TEOKILLO
01-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Yes!

Timelife
01-02-2014, 05:17 AM
u should know that if you fight marcoolio, ur not fighting against someone that is new, marcoolio is a good skilled pally mage, also his 3 cap ring and elite egg shield make it really hard to defeat him as a bird.

Rot
01-02-2014, 09:29 AM
the pain of fighting mages with angel talon at 66.... :'c

my tactic: if they shield early, break it with a blast after root and blind then repulse them, wait for cd then kapoof

Covert
01-02-2014, 09:34 AM
lrl he must of been hitting the hooch again

Extreme
01-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Stay 12m, only come 6m to root, Blind, break, root, thorn, shatter, blast, repulse n repeat. Always remember to avian when frost.

Hawkbby
01-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Ok, I have to disagree with most of you, there are different pallies, so be aware. If they are a hard damage pally, for Example: Joepally, hit them till they shield, and dont pop it cus they are trying to stay alive, starve their mana if an attack mage. If they are those dodgey pallies, that kite, most likely they will not shield, because they are defensive pallies, so if you root them hit the cruel blast, or soul leech combo, and they should be dead. So that is how you know what to do, they kite, more a likely with a ring for defense: Dodge, regen, or even 2/3pc. Attack: Crit, 2/3pc w/ a drag, and or a drag set on. Hope this helps, goodluck.

Waug
01-05-2014, 12:32 PM
hit them till they shield
and you're dead

starve their mana if an attack mage. If they are those dodgey pallies, that kite you're dead again

so if you root them hit the cruel blast, or soul leech combo ah it was close but you dead again.

it's not like pro birds can't beat pallies but this kinda theoratical moves not gonna take u too far against em.

the defensive pallies defination goes by hiding behind tree or guildies lel it was the best example of defensive pally anyway.

Itoopeo
01-05-2014, 01:08 PM
1. Set pally as a target
2. Kill it

Skillless
01-05-2014, 03:06 PM
1. Set pally as a target
2. Kill it

Good guide. Needs screen shots tho.

Itoopeo
01-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Good guide. Needs screen shots tho.

Tomorrow im adding those :p

Skillless
01-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Tomorrow im adding those :p

Thanked you in advance. Please do not disappoint!

Depury
01-06-2014, 06:51 PM
K, first off, you said his name, no protection. Second, if you are using talon, its takes longer, and a risk of you dying more, because the lack of damage. I would recommend phoenix, or master recurve, and there is no certain combo if you are looking for. I have combos for different types of pallies, but a first would be root in all cases or blind, and save a root so they dont get close, and usually when they shield, it is a sign of them almost dying, so suck their mana dry by, blind break root etc., whatever skill, time your roots after each heal so they cant run, and dont blast till their shield is gone. Ded.

P.S.- There is always root *wait for heal* root shat blast.

There is a reason most people say "shattering" and not "shat" ._. :banana:

Waug
01-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanked you in advance. Please do not disappoint!

don't know about him, but I won't disappoint u....

well I was lucky to find few good PRO pallies after reading ur post , don't take it wrongly pallies I actually admire ur pro-ness and this pics only for guiding other noob rushers/birds like me, so cheers :)

Skillless
01-07-2014, 11:34 AM
don't know about him, but I won't disappoint u....

well I was lucky to find few good PRO pallies after reading ur post , don't take it wrongly pallies I actually admire ur pro-ness and this pics only for guiding other noob rushers/birds like me, so cheers :)

Now it's a great guide! :)

Waug
01-08-2014, 08:11 AM
^ yw