View Full Version : Mods, is it possible...

Oajeucav
12-31-2013, 11:54 AM
I have been hacked my favorite char bear, named Oajeucav lvl72. I had used him for over a year. And I am now forced to use a diff char. And recently my friend had been hacked her mage called Kochuanfang lvl 75. I have made a new char bear with the same name as my old one, and koch has made a new ranger named Kochuan. Is there any way please please please please please you could instantly make our chars lvl 75 and 72 again? Please please please pleas please.

SillyJuan
12-31-2013, 12:04 PM
How did you get "hacked"

Ks_Leon
12-31-2013, 12:27 PM
Submit ticket to Support (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/).They will help you further more.

Argyros
12-31-2013, 02:54 PM
This. ^

How did you get "hacked"

It is possible to get hacked, stop with the sarcasm.

ThePvpTwink
12-31-2013, 02:57 PM
How did you get "hacked"

Possible, just unlikely...

Have you ever gone to the free plat sites or had a friend play on your account? This may be the cause if what happened

Oajeucav
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Possible, just unlikely...

Have you ever gone to the free plat sites or had a friend play on your account? This may be the cause if what happened

The problem is no how or why I got hacked. Its how i can recreate my acc.

SillyJuan
12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Trust me if any person would want to hack anybody, they wouldn't hack the poor players. They would most likely go to the rich players first.

iiirootzz
12-31-2013, 04:34 PM
StS will most certainly not instantly level you. That notion is ridiculous.

Itoopeo
12-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Its not possible to hack. Its always scam or they have gived account info away.

Jhawkeye
12-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Keylogging is a hack... boom

Fyrce
12-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Um, with all the billions of email addresses possible out there, how would they know the 10,000 or fewer that belong to rich players, much less just the 1 million that play PL, much less just the 5 million that play an STG game?

Psychic?

Oh, they start with some inside information. Of course.

Int
12-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Its not possible to hack. Its always scam or they have gived account info away.

Actually hacking is possible but only a smart genius person would know how to.

Roberto077
12-31-2013, 07:03 PM
StS will most certainly not instantly level you. That notion is ridiculous.

Well, if recovering the characters, which most certainly StS can do, counts as instantly leveling, then your statement is false :)

Suentous PO
12-31-2013, 07:12 PM
Its not possible to hack.
This was true prior to chrome, now it is possible.

Keylogging is a hack... boom
Key logging and phishing aren't the same as hacking. The difference is that one requires you to have done something stupid to become vulnerable, the latter doesn't.

Gragorak
12-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Maybe you should't have given away your account info in the first place. Now you just have to deal with the consequences.

NECROREAPER
12-31-2013, 10:51 PM
The problem is no how or why I got hacked. Its how i can recreate my acc.

The problem itself lies within how you lost access to your account, there in which it could be decided whether or not your count would be recreated in the first place. It's like saying 'judge, help someone stole my car please give me a new one,' when its possible that you gave the keys away.

Dudetus is a legend
01-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Just call on the legendary Dudetus. He will do what he can. All hail Dudetus.

Rot
01-01-2014, 04:43 AM
Please, my old bear Lwefjwie got hacked, can you level my new mage Lelipop to L76, the level my old bear was at? Please, STS, please please please please please.

Extreme
01-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Please, my old bear Lwefjwie got hacked, can you level my new mage Lelipop to L76, the level my old bear was at? Please, STS, please please please please please.

Cry?

BroadCastle
01-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Hello Oajeucav

At first, the whole story does not seem very trustworthy. The way how you describe the cause only wakes some suspicion in me. Well but evenif its all truth, forum post like this can barely help you to solve the problem. Your only oportunity is to contact support directly and ask them to help you.

Second, the way you lost your account, bear, character or whatever you lost in fact, definitely is the problem number one. Since it has happened because of some mistake you have done, like sharing your acc login, its sad, but unfortunately only your fault. In this case, your odds to receive any help from STG are very low.

Schnitzel
01-01-2014, 11:11 PM
in my opinion,
STS will not make your new character lvl72 because your previous account was hacked,

You'll have to spend time to re-level your new character.

Sorry for your loss

DocDoBig
01-02-2014, 04:33 AM
It's just pixels.