PDA

View Full Version : Need clarification on weapon types!

Cazil
11-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Alright, I have searched for an answer and can't find one... Maybe I am just retarded, but that's ok. I have heard from some people they think that certain weapon types do more damage, even if the DPS is the same. I.E. an axe does better on mobs with more armor etc. Is there any real backing to this? and if so what weapons go in what order? It seems that going to a 1h weapon from a 2h my damage is wayyyy lower and I didn't know if this had anything to do with it. I know the weapon does less damage, but it does alot less. Lastly, I have heard certain weapons such as pitchforks have procs. I see no proc listed on my conquerors demaons pitchfork, is it still there? thanks, I am still kinda new. Have a 37 warrior.

Reincar
11-22-2010, 01:56 AM
I'm not sure about the weapons with procs, but when it comes to 1h and 2h weapons its honestly personal preference. Yes the 2h does a lot more dmg but its also a lot slower than a 1h. The one hand does less ent but u hit your Target more times, so it kinda evena out between the 2 types. Personally I like seeing big ent even if it is slower so I use 2 h weapons

TreyPocca
01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
When enemy armor stat is factored into the equation higher min-max and crit % makes the whole difference.