PDA

View Full Version : Final confirmation!

Raghavbatra
01-01-2014, 03:58 AM
It is clearly mentioned in description of above pets that they will be only be available during specific time of the year..

Except the whim bros, plz can any1 officially confirm that whether whim will be discontinued or not? Am rlly looking forward to buy it!!!

Thx in advance

Int
01-01-2014, 04:19 AM
They will be discontinued after event

Anarchist
01-01-2014, 04:31 AM
They say it will be discontinued...
But you know Sts....(arlor vanities)....ehm ehm!!

Sent using the chicken from last night party.

sevenpain
01-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Can sts please confirm if whim will stay or only available during this event
I'm sure alot of ppl want to know including myself
Cheers

keikali
01-01-2014, 10:17 AM
It will be discontinued as NOT AVAILABLE TO LOOT from locked crates. They are not going to remove it if you have it.

This is a limited time lootable Arcane Pet from locked crates for the event.

j3peaz
01-01-2014, 01:38 PM
As others have posted whim will not be loot able after event. However, since the other arcane eggs are loot able right now, you could speculate they will reappear later on in another event. I'm sure they will attempt to keep the excluvity of arcane eggs a priority.

Raghavbatra
01-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Still waiting for official response, guys any quotes of official announcement???

Rare
01-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Can sts please confirm if whim will stay or only available during this event
I'm sure alot of ppl want to know including myself
Cheers

Even if they do confirm, it doesnt matter.

Make any decision at your own risk.

j3peaz
01-01-2014, 05:21 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?128370-New-Arcane-Egg-will-NOT-be-in-crates-post-event

it says on event page in the announcements. the eggs were added for the event and will disappear when it ends. the ingame description suggests it is seasonal like snowball and the halloween pets. but again i specualte they are likely to appear at sometime for some sort of event before the season. not long ago they had a pet discount event, i could see something like that would possibly make some pets available out of season

Kakashis
01-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Pffft they'll disappear, but come back again! And like with the arlor sets, take everything with a grain of salt! It's actually nice that there's some vanities that are uber rare for those who can actually afford them. If they ever bring back Arlor sets or the commando ones, there will never be any rare vanities again!