PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone Expirience this?

Extreme
01-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Alright so something happened like this, I was on my alt account changing my email and password, but then few seconds later I lagged and dced before I could even get the "Account info has been changed" message and to the Nexus page to recheck my email. I got back to the game, in the main screen it was still the old email before it was changed, so I tried logging in it says create new account, so I though probably its in the account change. I tried logging in with the "new" email, I tried the password, it says "specified password incorrect". Ya, I know I must email support, I Have email support.I'm just making thread to ask if anyone has experienced this problem before, Thank you for reading.

Just saw title, should be experience*

DocDoBig
01-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Did you lagged out after you changed your email?

Is your new email "legit", like you can get emails and such?
If yes,
I would recommend to click on Forgot Password chris, i had this once and got an email with a new pass within 5-10 min.

Good way to pm the support team though, gl chris.

Extreme
01-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Did you lagged out after you changed your email?

Is your new email "legit", like you can get emails and such?
If yes,
I would recommend to click on Forgot Password chris, i had this once and got an email with a new pass within 5-10 min.

Good way to pm the support team though, gl chris.

Thats the problem, the email ain't "legit" one, Thanks bro.

SayCreed
01-02-2014, 06:09 AM
Make that legit then press it Thats wat I done.I prolly have 5 fake emails

Rot
01-02-2014, 06:48 AM
tl;dr

can u still log in?

DocDoBig
01-02-2014, 08:43 AM
tl;dr

can u still log in?
No he can't

Chris is that new email possible to create?
Create one and click forgot pass.

Rot
01-02-2014, 08:46 AM
No he can't

thx for thumbing, pls come again ^^

Extreme
01-02-2014, 09:34 AM
No he can't

Lel I'm not that newb, yeah I have tried but thos email has "_" which can't be made in gmail. _.

Schnitzel
01-02-2014, 11:09 AM
I've never had that problem because i never touch the "change account info" button,

You should wait until STS responds..

or click that button in the corner that says "forgot password" use the password sent to your new email to log in, then go to acc info and change your acc info

Extreme
01-02-2014, 07:05 PM
I've never had that problem because i never touch the "change account info" button,

You should wait until STS responds..

or click that button in the corner that says "forgot password" use the password sent to your new email to log in, then go to acc info and change your acc info

Hey Rui,

If you read above read above, I said the email I changed to isn't a "Legit" one so I couldn't click forget password, Thanks for the Help, I Appreciate.

:)