PDA

View Full Version : minigames

smoae
11-21-2010, 10:30 PM
No offense but this game is getting kinda dull...
farming...
pvp...
selling...
farming...

add some minigames. All good mmo's have minigames besides pvp.

Ive never played WoW but ive played warcraft (the real time strategy) and even that has tons of minigames. (racing, tower defense, team defense, epic bunny killing) and lots more. Theres probably TONS on WoW.

ADD SOME.

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Epic bunny killing?

Arterra
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Thief lol

Racing using orbs and rubber-banding knights or green Djins. Thru maze

Survival timed and unlimited.

Barrel shoot-off. In a big room full of barrels, and gotta kill either all the mobs without dying or other players lol

smoae
11-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Epic bunny killing?
Yes no joke

Thief lol

Racing using orbs and rubber-banding knights or green Djins. Thru maze

Survival timed and unlimited.

Barrel shoot-off. In a big room full of barrels, and gotta kill either all the mobs without dying or other players lol

Now we're even for the two you stole from me ;)

Arterra
11-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Well at least I come off with the real thread topic. Hijack 101.

asommers
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm pretty sure 6 years down the road we'll have minigames too. ;)

-ALS

Arterra
11-22-2010, 12:48 AM

-ALS

You know, sometimes you scare me with your witty, powerful statements.

Gamelova
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM

-ALS

I will probably quit by then, unless something epic comes in store Example: All the greatest MMO'S combined portably into Pocket Legends...
right now It's in its " Blah " stages.. Needs something New.... needs something.. Fresh... ctf, pvp, buying and selling.. seen it, done it, played it... NEED SOMETHING FRESH DEVS

Arterra
11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I will probably quit by then, unless something epic comes in store Example: All the greatest MMO'S combined portably into Pocket Legends...
right now It's in its " Blah " stages.. Needs something New.... needs something.. Fresh... ctf, pvp, buying and selling.. seen it, done it, played it... NEED SOMETHING FRESH DEVS

thats not the problem... the problem is that we get thru it too fast and complain if it is too hard or too slow otherwise.

the fact is pvp is not enough of a competition, and leader-boards are jokes. need something SPECIAL... thraed idea

Gamelova
11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Ideas are based on opinions so I wouldn't be talking if I were you.
I like Ice cream, you like worms: It's based on opinion. Just an example...

smoae
11-22-2010, 10:06 PM

-ALS
You can make jokes but with new competition coming, this is no laughing matter, at least for you guys.

Arterra
11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
You can make jokes but with new competition coming, this is no laughing matter, at least for you guys.

THAT is a response lol. It's coming... and I sure hope your backup card is not only blackstar and that vampire thing... PL for life.

smoae
11-22-2010, 10:17 PM
THAT is a response lol. It's coming... and I sure hope your backup card is not only blackstar and that vampire thing... PL for life.
blackstar and vampires? what are you talking about?