PDA

View Full Version : Capping

:-(
01-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Trying to cap from 71 and its gonna be brutal:GB_bonesrock: any tips or suggestions on maps to run to level quick thanks! Ps: please do not include info on elixers, I already know this, as well as I do not have enough plat to spend. Thanks :-)

SillyJuan
01-01-2014, 11:08 PM
2xp week+ 3x blessing + all dungeon access elixir + thrasher
Run mega-maze if you have no problem with the plat

Somemager
01-01-2014, 11:51 PM
If you wanna enjoy the cap, i would do runs in nest, Valley, Magma. If you're about xp only grind valley out for a bit. Id wait for a 3x combo from blessing and spam 2k 5min 1.5xp Exliers from store. Ths trick helps you get 4500xp to 5000 xp in valley per hour if you're running with a good group. In valley runs you can either do circles with bear pulling mobs to wall or have everyone center and a bear pull all the mobs to center (MAKE SURE THE BEAR DOESNT STOMP) and if you join a nest, magma, Valley games with more than 1 bear you might aswell leave to prevent raging over the other bear ruining the 1st bears perfect pull ending up making runs long. Remember! Host your own valley games to prevent bots and leechers. HAVE FUN CAPPING, I've capped every class so i know how it goes.

IGN Storm
01-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Run your daily everyday, you'll make it before the next cap

ThePvpTwink
01-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Capping plat free takes a while... Experienced it 3 times lol

Do runs in lost valley if you are looking for straight xp, it will get boring quickly though

Do runs in magma fields or dragons nest if you are looking for loot from bosses and xp (not as much as valley)

Waiting for a 3x daily blessing and finding a good team are very important as well

Doodlebeast
01-02-2014, 02:20 AM

Or will there be a next cap...?

QuaderupleeJr
01-02-2014, 05:55 AM
U shud Buy the elixer to access any dungeon and lvl in ' FATHOM CRYPT' ' MAZE MEGA MASH'
u get alot of exp since theres about 300 of them and if u had 5x stacked elixer
say 200x 5 which is 1000 and ull be killing them easily, ( most people do this )

Gragorak
01-02-2014, 06:00 AM
Grind one xp every day, you'll make it before the next cap.

Itoopeo
01-02-2014, 06:06 AM
I am going to cap soon and i have been wondering if i make 1k-2k xp every day while trying to get loot from dragons, will i cap before 81? :D
I want that shadow disguise its really cool

Itoopeo
01-02-2014, 06:07 AM
At these moments i actually hope that sts is lazy so i can get my bird to cap before they raise it. (72.5 atm)

Chopper
01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
there's no sign of any new cap coming, if at all. Everyone has lots of time. just alternate between Valley and the Nest runs mostly. It's a grind, but you will keep climbing up and when you get the 3x combos, play a LOT during that day so you get a huge boost up.