PDA

View Full Version : Idea of new permanent portal system.

xxsoloxx
01-02-2014, 03:07 AM
Hello all :) the Tarlok portals we have now is awesome very fun and thrilling I have an idea of a new portal update it will be different from the winter portals.
This new portal system will be permanent in game with some changes like :

-New design of the portal or change the colour of it,lower spawn rate but not too low or like this winter portal rate.
-New loot and pets.The best loot of course should be rare,the loot drops directly from boss.
-New bosses,the bosses that has higher chance to drop good loot will be rare just like this winter update boss rate.
-New tokens or coins system. This one is important if you beat a boss you get get tokens or loot,harder bosses better drops.
-Maybe also add a very rare special boss that has high chance to drop each of the new loot (special version loot),pet,tokens.

If the time comes for special events like Halloween or Christmas just update the portal with the special event content.
More players will start playing again and we have more stuff to do now so no reason to feel bored haha.This is just an idea I hope something like this
will happen in the future. So do you guys like this ? Thanks for taking time reading this I hope you guys like it :)

Anarchist
01-02-2014, 03:47 AM
Personally i will get fed up of portals and AL. I got fed up of this event the 3rd day. If every event was about portals things will be too similar even gameplay will be a extended event.

For special bosses there are bael, bael II, amra'zu ecc. XD

Nice idea on the new tokens and coins system though :)

xxsoloxx
01-02-2014, 06:02 AM
Thank you for sharing your opinion :) I suggest this idea because soooo many of my friends and guild members was hunting portals all day we have so much fun hunting. I understand some players may not like portal hunting because of the spawn rate but majority of the players love it haha.About events it doesnt have to be about portals the devs can create new stuff anything they want.And if this happens a lot of low level players and inexperienced players that has difficulty defeating some bosses will be solved we are helping them by defeating the boss they can learn from us.The special bosses,tokens and loot only can be found in the portal that's what i meant :)