PDA

View Full Version : Damage or armor? Damage or dps

EyeballmePL Al
01-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Hi all, I heard these frequently asked questions " damage or armor? Damage or dps?" my answer is that it depends on what kind of character you raise. When you raise a bird or a ranger or any hybrid that has dex I think you should equip the items that has more damage and dps. The meelee item users should use more armor like bears because bears are meant to tank. When you are a long ranged weapon user the high damage is a MUST. On the question damage or dps I recommend dps.

~if there are any opinions please comment down below

Itoopeo
01-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Depends on what you prefer. As a bird i prefer to have full health all the time and i want to make serious damage. So.. I let bears attack first and drag mobs aggro, and then stay behind 10m line and snipe them. So basically when running nest or slayer, i have full health all the time.

But when i want to really kill those mobs, i log on bear and get close to them and beckon+stomp. Its fun.

If you like to stay back and snipe, you should consentrate on damage and range.

If you like to get close and murder all mobs, then consentrate on armor and hp regen

ThePvpTwink
01-03-2014, 12:46 AM
If you are tanking with str 1h armor is better. You can take lots of damage.

If you are using 2h str or hybrid with dex weps, damage is better for attack.

Damage is general should be better than dps. Damage affects your skill damage whereas dps is weapon auto attack damage.

Doodlebeast
01-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Bears = Armor > Damage > Dps
Birds = Damage > Armor > Dps
Mages = same as birds.

Well, just imo.

Itoopeo
01-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Crit is important right? Atleast its the only stat that can be over 100 nowdays :/

Doodlebeast
01-04-2014, 04:48 AM
Crit is important right? Atleast its the only stat that can be over 100 nowdays :/

Dodge is the most important ^^ 100+ dodge = sure win

Itoopeo
01-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Dodge is the most important ^^ 100+ dodge = sure win
its not possible thanks to sts

GimmeSumaUrTots
01-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Im a bear i concentrate on my armour 1st and damage 2nd because bears are tanks they do more damage then any other class on PL so because of that you just need to worry about your armour 1st