PDA

View Full Version : Quest Help?!

Ouskaia
01-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Dear PL members,

I have a question to ask and need some help with this.

Quests --> Whenever I go to Forest Haven it looks like I haven't done any of the quests and am able to do them again. Although I do not get extra Quest Points, I was wondering if this is a bug of some sort.

Please help me.

Thx
~Ouskaia

Extreme
01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Have you tried searching through all Forest Haven dungeons? Or check Dark forest.

Skillless
01-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Did you finish all forest haven quests yet? You can check that on the world map.

Additional to the normal quests there are daily quests in forest haven at the blacksmith. Those will always be renewed the next day.

ThePvpTwink
01-02-2014, 11:34 AM
If you are doing them repeatedly, they are probably daily quests. These are not required quests and do not give you extra points towards number of quests completed.if you look in your quest log, you can tell if it says [daily] in front of the quest name.

Also look through each dungeon level as npcs there may have an uncompleted quest for you.

Ouskaia
01-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Have you tried searching through all Forest Haven dungeons? Or check Dark forest.
I completed 13/15 quests from forest haven but can't find the last two. I think that they have to do with pvp or something.

Ouskaia
01-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Did you finish all forest haven quests yet? You can check that on the world map.

Additional to the normal quests there are daily quests in forest haven at the blacksmith. Those will always be renewed the next day.
It does not say daily in front of the quest. I do get the quests from the blacksmith, and completed 13/15 quests from forest haven. I am not able to find the other ones.

Ouskaia
01-02-2014, 12:05 PM
If you are doing them repeatedly, they are probably daily quests. These are not required quests and do not give you extra points towards number of quests completed.if you look in your quest log, you can tell if it says [daily] in front of the quest name.

Also look through each dungeon level as npcs there may have an uncompleted quest for you.
ok thanks

Hook
01-02-2014, 11:55 PM
I had that problem when I first started. I missed a couple that were found within the forest levels. Check levels 3-5 again, they are most likely there as you finished the town quests already.

kcimythgim
01-05-2014, 10:48 PM
GO to this website Pocket Legends QUest Guide (https://sites.google.com/site/pocketlegendsquestguide/) and click on Forest Haven to see all the quest info.