PDA

View Full Version : The End is Near! Winter Event Ends Monday Jan. 6th.

Remiem
01-02-2014, 02:17 PM

The fight against Tarlok and his minions rages on, but not for much longer! The winter event is coming to a close in just a few days, ending on Monday, January 6th so make sure you take advantage of all of the great stuff that Tarlok's Wrath has to offer.

There's a ton of stuff to collect, including:

• Five pets, including the new Arcane pet The Brothers Whim

http://youtu.be/PJEUe0HTHf8

• Nine armor sets

• Six vanity sets

• Six weapon sets

• Six crafting recipes

Frozen Hope

Frozen Hope will only be accessible a while longer, so that means there's no better time than now to farm and redeem those Winterfest Tokens with Rodrick the Vendor for pets, items and crafting recipes.

• Winterfest Tokens can be farmed from bosses found in Tarlok’s Rifts
• Winterfest Tokens have a chance to be found in all the Winter Event chests in varying amounts
• Winterfest Tokens can also be purchased from the Store, and Rodrick directly

Those tokens disappear when the event ends, so don't leave them unspent.

Tarlok's Rifts and Event Chests

Until the event ends, there is still a chance that a rift will spawn off of many of the world bosses. Defeat any of the four winter bosses for a chance to receive an event chest that can contain anything from tokens, to armor, to rare pets and more. If you're in a hurry, you can also talk to Limae in frozen hope to be warped to a boss of your choosing using Platinum.

Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

For the final weekend of the event, you will have double the odds of the arcane and mythic eggs dropping from the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch! More on that here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?131680-This-Weekend-DOUBLE-ODDS-for-Egg-Drops-in-Locked-Grand-Crates-of-the-Watch).

You'll have a chance to receive one of the following pets from each crate:
• New Holiday Arcane rarity pet egg: The Brothers Whim
• Arcane rarity pets Hammerjaw, Glacian, and Samael
• Mythic rarity pet eggs: Slag, Ripmaw and Abbadon

Daily Quests

Complete the daily quests for your last chance to get a Quest Reward Chest. This daily quest reward chest can give out:

Winter Quest Reward Chest
• Frozen Armaments: unique Armor and Helm
• Frosteye Spider Pet Egg
• 1 Winterfest Token
• 5 Winterfest Tokens

And if you've been working toward finishing 'Savior of Frozen Hope' to receive the Frozen Hope Banner, don't forget to get those last few days in.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49673&d=1386713662

Crafting Recipes

While the rest of the winter content ends, and you won't be able to get the new recipes anymore, there will be a one week post-event crafting period from Jan. 6th - Jan 13th. In a patch on Jan 13th these recipes will be removed and no longer able to be combined. The recipe item left in your inventory will be able to be sold for gold.

For the full rundown of the details on Tarlok's Wrath, check out the full event announcement here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?127865-Tarlok-s-Wrath-Winter-Event-Now-Live-in-Arcane-Legends!)

Uicheusa
01-02-2014, 08:44 PM
If I have a Tarlok gem, is it still good for upgrading after Jan 13th?

killaforever
01-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Can someone pls help me on how to post here to sell an item.....plz..I can see all posts? But how can you also do it myself?

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

jb57542
01-02-2014, 10:08 PM

STS has never made a ha bit of items that already exist being rendered useless. So I would say yes if you have a tarlok gem already in existence it'll still be good after the event to be solid or crafted onto some gear. Gems already crafted onto gear will still give same stats as well.

bravey
01-03-2014, 09:57 PM
so even if we have the recipe we won't be able to combine after event? if so, i just wasted 275 tokens lol

Pandamoni
01-03-2014, 10:09 PM
so even if we have the recipe we won't be able to combine after event? if so, i just wasted 275 tokens lol

You'll be able to use the recipe to combine essences through the 13th. I'd finish a day early just in case, though.

Sassssuke
01-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Thanx for the video posting!

Milan Lame Man
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Will (both daily and metal) frozen chests stay in my inventory after event, so I can open them when I feel more lucky than I do these days? Or should I open them before Jan 6?

Raghavbatra
01-06-2014, 03:27 AM
When will event end? Monday evening?

Sephiroth143
01-06-2014, 04:19 AM
When's the update sts? Dont wanna miss out last min showdwn!

drawfflerz
01-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Come on, cant wait for update!

Raghavbatra
01-06-2014, 05:49 AM
Plz delay it till monday evening:3

bhutkeyur
01-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Just end event lol so we can say RIP that frost fiend.

Carapace
01-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Will (both daily and metal) frozen chests stay in my inventory after event, so I can open them when I feel more lucky than I do these days? Or should I open them before Jan 6?

Yes, they will remain in your inventory for you to open later if that is what you would like to do.

Carapace
01-06-2014, 03:02 PM

The gems that have been crafted will remain, but no new gems will be made after the recipe is turned off Jan 13th

keikali
01-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Thank you for this great event. Looking forward to upcoming events.

Sephiroth143
01-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Im waitin for the update to end.. 4am here..

Samhayne
01-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Tarlok's Wrath Event has come to a close.