j46g629h
11-22-2010, 02:15 AM
never used damage skills and kill slower than others i guess

gwippy
11-22-2010, 02:17 AM
nice pic this guy is mad

recklessfa
11-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Came across him one month ago too but cant remember what was his lvl.
Thought of a dev at first...
hope he is, because it sure is a challenge but... couldn't figure a good answer to that same question: whats the point?
He already had that pally build that means he isn't just a pacifist strictly devoted to heal his team mates;o)
Next thing you know he'll be the one joining your group for some victory lap sightseeing.

gwippy
11-22-2010, 02:42 AM
shame about the 45 deaths though

Lesrider
11-22-2010, 03:50 AM
Jeez must have been fun to pull around everywhere....yuck.

MoarPewPew
11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Why do you care about the balance.... You dont even seem to help in a group...

You got 0 kills...

Means one of two things or both

Number 1- You leech exp of others because you are to lazy to put effort in.
Or number 2- You don't know how to play the game or let alone your class.

So don't complain, if does not effect you at all, it makes it so you can leech even more with the boosted Hp.

So stop with your QQ and Learn how to PewPew

K thx bye

Arterra
11-22-2010, 07:44 AM
i played with him when he was at an ao1 level. he healed, rezzed me, and actually gave off a few lightnings. he basically is a pure backup priest, and pally for armor. hey, it's not that bad.

Lesrider
11-22-2010, 07:47 AM
But what happened if his lightning strike actually kills something? He's not afraid to risk it?

Arterra
11-22-2010, 07:54 AM
But what happened if his lightning strike actually kills something? He's not afraid to risk it?

idk right at the start of a battle mostly. he came really close sometimes, but there you see it: 0 kills

MoarPewPew
11-22-2010, 09:29 AM
i played with him when he was at an ao1 level. he healed, rezzed me, and actually gave off a few lightnings. he basically is a pure backup priest, and pally for armor. hey, it's not that bad.

Sure, he heals and Rez and an lightings, but trying not to kill enemies makes the run longer. I don't see why it matters to have zero kills when a group suffer from the lack of damage output.

One person can make a wipe or make you get loot.

Arterra
11-22-2010, 09:32 AM
hey i would like him fighting gurgox. he stands next to a orb and group wipe avoided.
useful aggro taker for Overlord to make him lock on, or mana shield debuff runner...

MoarPewPew
11-22-2010, 09:43 AM
I shared my thoughts, I have nothing further I wish to say reguarding this topic. I don't think he should QQ about stat balance, his cooldowns refresh faster and that means he can heal more often and more and like you said arterra he heals and res so he should not complain. (Also he does not really attack so yeah)

Lesrider
11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Except that a good Mage/pally can help fight gurg AND get the orbs in time (two mages doing so doesn't hurt either).
I personally would not want someone like this on my team.

Arterra
11-22-2010, 09:58 AM
lol im not saying i WANT him on, im just against the general hate towards people. obviously some bored guy's pet project, let it be.

MoarPewPew
11-22-2010, 10:50 AM
lol im not saying i WANT him on, im just against the general hate towards people. obviously some bored guy's pet project, let it be.

I do not hate him or his method. If he wants to do it then go ahead. Just saying I disagree with this play style.

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2010, 12:01 PM

No hate here. I just look at people's numbers out of random curiosity and some of them make me scratch my head and go, "Wha.....?". Curiosity about why some folks play the game the way they do, if it's fun for them or are they trying to reach some goal--not condemning it, just curious about my fellow birds....um....bears...elves, maybe?...players. ;)

Kurlz
11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
No hate here. I just look at people's numbers out of random curiosity and some of them make me scratch my head and go, "Wha.....?". Curiosity about why some folks play the game the way they do, if it's fun for them or are they trying to reach some goal--not condemning it, just curious about my fellow birds....um....bears...elves, maybe?...players. ;)

same here, no hard feeling towards him or anything, just completely escapes me why a person would want to do that...i get really bored when im not doin anything but heal/rez...and with a name like nokills, i had to look.
just a curiosity thing, im tempted to try it just to see how hard/fun it is, but it seems like pally would be the only way to di this effectively, as you wouldnt have enough armor to stay alive if you went all int...

Gaabob
11-22-2010, 10:19 PM
I lol'd at him and he was like "Don't laugh at me ;)"

seems an alright guy. Honestly it shouldn't matter if someone created a character and called it nokills-and went through with it. He is only one of two people at that level with 0 kills, G and him, which is pretty cool to say.

smoae
11-22-2010, 10:27 PM
I saw a level 45 with no kills, no deaths. Forgot his name though.

Rusalio
11-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Well you can be sure he doesn't play A03 then!

recklessfa
11-23-2010, 03:11 AM
Of course no hate, sheer curiosity.
Some are forced to play a trading game inside the game, some like to help ppl around, he just invented his own game, and prob not a real barrel of laughs...

One thing's for sure: Aside from rez... you are hardly a healer with that much Int.
But its all very fine by me and congratz btw