PDA

View Full Version : again

DagnyTaggart
01-02-2014, 07:04 PM
So tired of people whining about this. I haven't gotten an invite to that exclusive club where chosen people flag and everyone else just stands around and youre not allowed to attack anyone so if I join a team the opposite color of you expect me to attack you. I expect you to attack me, as is the definition of PVP. Sorry this is such an inconvenience to everyone. Sucks to have to earn your APS like I do.

Zeus
01-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Agreed, agreed, agreed!

Ebezaanec
01-02-2014, 11:57 PM
I just keep attacking..

Venom
01-03-2014, 01:19 AM
I find people saying to me 'Wtf? I am flagging'. To those people: 'I don't care. Earn your flags.' Just coz you have a flag on your back doesn't mean you are not hittable. Learn to carry a flag n fight simultaneously. People let a few flag coz they don't want those players involved. They have earned that rep. I kill most, some more than the others.

Avshow
01-03-2014, 01:23 PM
the point is not flagging or not, when you r in a room, some flagging, some attacking , some not help, even all ur team r flagging, opposite side attack some of you , and avoid some of ur team, and ur side may ignore that keep flagging..........this is the problem