View Full Version : The Master Farmers Of Dl (S/T/B/) JOIN!

killerverse
01-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Accepting Levels 30-36
In this guild we farm, we sell,buy,trade,and auction in guild chat.
----------------------------------------------------
The point of this guild is to socialize and sell stuff easily, since most of our levels have money you will have no problem advertising in guild chat!

We are currently growing, and we were recently founded! So if you join don't leave , we will get bigger, eventually at least 20 people will be on and active! If you want to join you can send Killerverse a friend request! Thanks!

Flareblitz
01-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Bro are you the same toon that was scamming people in the beginning of the game, lol.

Accepting Levels 30-36
In this guild we farm, we sell,buy,trade,and auction in guild chat.
----------------------------------------------------
The point of this guild is to socialize and sell stuff easily, since most of our levels have money you will have no problem advertising in guild chat!

We are currently growing, and we were recently founded! So if you join don't leave , we will get bigger, eventually at least 20 people will be on and active! If you want to join you can send Killerverse a friend request! Thanks!

killerverse
01-03-2014, 04:51 AM
I don't scam no more,

Arametek
01-03-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't scam no more,
"I don't scam no more" Has to be the single most stupid collection of words I have read on these forums.

hellprince
01-12-2014, 02:59 PM
I don't scam no more,

the amount of intelligence and intellect in this post is astonishing.

Contravention
01-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Hahah be like tonykillall I don't scam no more lol and when its a scammer its better off not to use your name as the one you used for scamming js lol so people don't know who you are :)
Kinghellish

doomdoomdoom
01-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Hahah be like tonykillall I don't scam no more lol and when its a scammer its better off not to use your name as the one you used for scamming js lol so people don't know who you are :)

Let's not give people tips on how to be better scammers. js

Contravention
01-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Let's not give people tips on how to be better scammers. js

Lol not tips just saying don't say you are a scammer lol that's the Easies way to get banned and get a bad reputation.