PDA

View Full Version : bowbear QandA

Reincar
11-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Just a couple questions regarding the bowbear. First is stat allocation. Do u still want str to wear armor or do u use archer armor that requires dex? I'm seeing a lot of posts saying take enough str to use gear at a certain lvl and put the rest into dex, and I'm seeing a lot of posts that that say pump dex and don't worry about the other stats. Is there a benefit doing it one way over the other? I guess I would real like someone to reply with what your stats should be at lvl 50 going all dex and going str/dex. Also, is a dex build geared more toward a tanking roll or can it be used as a dps role. This topic brings me back to my old fury warrior in WoW, but that is different and in my opinion easier to explain than this game. Sorry for the extra useless info. Ty in advance.

Reincar
11-22-2010, 03:23 AM
Also I guess I should mention I have noticed some slight differences between bowbears and dex bears, so my questions are actually regarding dex bears, unless I'm stupid and they are the same.

Arterra
11-22-2010, 08:14 AM
lol shiv-it-up indeed... good idea with 600 hp

Reincar
11-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Ty for the info. I guess now I'm wondering about skills. I'm assuming skills that increase your aggro aren't as important. Also, do your offensive skills still work with ranged weapons? I only ask cuz every time I use an offensive I still do the jump animation

Misa
11-24-2010, 07:58 PM
What about the Isis/Thoth items that everyone's suggesting we wear for the m/s? Do you need str for those? I'm trying to raise a bowbear, but not sure about whether or not i should go full dex or add enough str to be able to wear the items. I wanna wear those thoth/isis items.

TheLaw
11-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Dual-spec is kinda good at Level50.