wvhills
01-02-2014, 11:15 PM
I've been messing around and came up with the following:
Traps: maxed
Veil: maxed
Shadow storm shot: maxed
Pierce: maxed

Durable passive maxed

I also have a fifth skill, packs, maxed as well. I use it in pve only. I just swap it out for pierce in pve so I don't have to keep buying respecs.

Strategy:
Get ur team together in the middle of the ctf room. Wait until ur tanks engage then sneak up and drop traps and veil. Shoot shadow storm as u run away. Keep running away until ur out of range. If u run into someone charge ur pierce and ull shoot right through and passed them. Then keep running until the clash is over. If ur team won go back to mid and tell them good job, it was probably because of ur trap crowd control and veil buffs. If they lost then go find a better group.

I haven't died very much at all.

Solid
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Not sure if troll thread or I forgot to laugh?

Emmacheese
01-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Possibly the worst signature I've ever seen

Hinataa
01-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Abhahahahahahah0ahahahhaha @sorceress

Instanthumor
01-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Trolololol. Oh my god.

Spyce
01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Haxor status?

DagnyTaggart
01-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Hills I'm not bold enough to try it but it is quite interesting. The problem I think is it takes away your ability to function independently. PvP here hasn't evolved yet to organized groups (at least not the majority of games). I wouldn't be surprised if we see closer specs to this in a year or so.

Solid
01-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Possibly the worst signature I've ever seen

Juicymango made it.

Emmacheese
01-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Juicymango made it.

Who said anything about the way it looks? It's what it contains that is hard on my eyes.

Zeus
01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Hills I'm not bold enough to try it but it is quite interesting. The problem I think is it takes away your ability to function independently. PvP here hasn't evolved yet to organized groups (at least not the majority of games). I wouldn't be surprised if we see closer specs to this in a year or so.

Lol @ Dagy's serious answer to this thread.

Robert is bes troll. :D