PDA

View Full Version : Way Points on Maps

rivet
01-03-2014, 12:37 AM
I don't like the idea of respawning from the very first part of the map when being killed by mobs or even the boss.

There should be way points that when you cross this, you would be respawned to this when killed.

If you want to respawn to the beginning of the map, say to pickup some lanterns, you would just have to do it manually by re-entering the map.

Ravager
01-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Thats how they make money on plat revivals.

Energizeric
01-03-2014, 05:50 PM
I think if you die on a map you shouldn't be able to respawn at all. That would make completing maps a bit harder, and the loot more rare and more valuable. Right now there is no map that is even a challenge, and most players could care less how many PvE deaths they have. Dying should actually be a bad thing, but in the current system it means nothing and is only a very small inconvenience.

Ebezaanec
01-03-2014, 10:22 PM
I think if you die on a map you shouldn't be able to respawn at all. That would make completing maps a bit harder, and the loot more rare and more valuable. Right now there is no map that is even a challenge, and most players could care less how many PvE deaths they have. Dying should actually be a bad thing, but in the current system it means nothing and is only a very small inconvenience.

ooh.. if that's the case.. I need to upgrade my internet...

Energizeric
01-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Good point, I didn't think about disconnects or lag. I suppose my suggestion only works if everyone has good connection.