PDA

View Full Version : Questline for Arcane Weapon Upgrade

Venom
01-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Along with lvl 41 cap, whether or not new Arcane weapons are introduced, it would be amazing to have a quest line which can upgrade the current arcane weapons to lvl 41 (Hooks, Maul, Scepter). So those weapons won't be a waste, as well as we will have more options to play with, such as Blades, Hammer, Staff as well as Bow, Sword/Shield, Gun (Depends what you release, if you release). Admit it or not, releasing one weapon at a time has created a bit of imbalance every level cap. This could be a way to fix things lvl 41 onwards :)

Kakashis
01-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Hehe wouldn't that be sweet! I've always suggested this to STS, but they keep wanting them to be moments in time.

Ravager
01-03-2014, 09:16 AM
I would rather see new arcane weapons than 41 version s of the same.

Venom
01-14-2014, 02:56 AM
How about new weapons + an option to upgrade current ones?? dagger lovers can upgrade the hooks, bow lovers can use arcane bow (if any), also people who paid a lot for the current weapons, can actually benefit from upgrades.

Charge a fee of upto 1,000,000 gold for the questline XD

Anarchist
01-14-2014, 03:12 AM
I suggested a upgrading system for both myths lv 36 and arcane any level with a difficult quest that i also illustrated but many other endgame players don't want myths/arcanes to be upgraded so... :P

this is the thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132970-Why-And-How-Mythic-Arcanes-Gears-Should-be-Upgraded)

Emmacheese
01-14-2014, 03:57 AM
This ^^ considering Jon and I spent 120m in the past 3 months on our staffs then about 3k plat upgrading them I'm not gonna be happy if new ones out soon! And for the many others too, I know someone who just got his on Sunday and is now worried as he spent every bit of gold he had! And doesn't want to spend plat upgrading it .... Sigh I think sts need to be clear about this. This is just us mages ... Rogues are paying 30m + atm for daggers :/

Morholt
01-15-2014, 07:47 PM
Sts seemed annoyed enough that people kept non-stop begging for a buff to the hooks at the beginning of this season.
...something tells me that they have absolutely no desire to upgrade them to a higher lvl cap.

Instanthumor
01-15-2014, 08:25 PM
This might be what STG is talking about the new itemization idea... They might release all of this, but in a timely manner.