PDA

View Full Version : Logged in and all items gone

thugimmortal
11-22-2010, 06:53 AM
When i logged in the other night all my armour, weapons, gold, potions everything gone. g was gutted as i had some rare pinks that i paid alot for i asked many people about this
most people thought i was lying but someone said i have been hacked so has any one eles had this happen

Ellyidol
11-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Did you give out your information to someone? Username/password. It clearly states not to everytime you log in.

icantgetkills
11-22-2010, 07:30 AM
If some else maybe some of your stuff can be returned I.e if ur account logged into a different I.p it may be possible email the devs :)

thugimmortal
11-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Did you give out your information to someone? Username/password. It clearly states not to everytime you log in.

No i didnt give out my loggin details and have emailed the dev but i cant see what they can do the items are gone now so i will just have to grin and bear it. If u want to see me in game im called thugimmortal thanks i only raised the issue to warn others that theres hackers out there deleting peoples stuff they are just idiots who like to spoil peoples fun

Arterra
11-22-2010, 09:20 AM
either someone knows your login email and guessed password, or a family member came on maliciously, or you ar JB'd and someone just looked at the text file where it has info written on PL since you have a unprotected root key.

asommers
11-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Send email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

-ALS

thugimmortal
11-22-2010, 11:40 AM
either someone knows your login email and guessed password, or a family member came on maliciously, or you ar JB'd and someone just looked at the text file where it has info written on PL since you have a unprotected root key.

No no and no im the only one who has access to my phone and im on android and not rooted so i dont know what happend ive emailed support and waiting for a reply thanks for the input though