PDA

View Full Version : My dark legends character was deleted. I there a way an Admin can help me restore it?

Jerald Gomez
01-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Hi guys,

I play dark legends. I have a lvl36 vampire with plat gems and glacial sabers a dark manic , obsidian crystal , full royal sanguine set ad many other vanities. But on the 1st of January this year my character suddenly was replaced with a lvl4 and all my items where gone. I have never given my log in information out to any one as i log in via Facebook so even i dnt know the log in info because it logs me in automatically on my phone. Can i please get some sort of assistance as i have been playing that character for a year now and put alot of time n effort into making it. Characters name was NottyKitty. Please do help me out. Thank you very much.

Castdown
01-03-2014, 11:13 AM
I saw the Nottykitty toon yesterday and it wasnt lvl 36 nor did it have any of the visual items equipped. Ive also been playing dl a very long time and dont recall seening this toon till recently. But hey maybe im wrong.

Remiem
01-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey Jerald. Sorry to hear about this. Our support team would be happy to help try and work this out for you. Go ahead and e-mail support@spacetimestudios.com and let them know what happened.

Jerald Gomez
01-03-2014, 01:16 PM
hi castdown. im supprised as to how u saw nottykitty yesterday as it was missing from my account on 1st of january so yeah.... I renamed my character from Vasharti to Nottykitty maybe you might have know her by that name anyhow you may ask any of I Nightmare I members about my identity as i am their guild Master. Thank You for your time though.

Jerald Gomez
01-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Hey Jerald. Sorry to hear about this. Our support team would be happy to help try and work this out for you. Go ahead and e-mail support@spacetimestudios.com and let them know what happened.

Thank you for the reply. Yes i sent in a customer support ticket on 1st Jan. Have not gotten a reply so decided if maybe the players might know somthing? Thanks again :)

Zlolouux
01-04-2014, 01:21 PM
U can e-mail STS here everytime you have a big problem like this! They will always help you <: support@spacetimestudios.com !! Gl !!

Contravention
01-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Same here I've seen this account before with no vanity.

Contravention
01-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Same here I've seen this account before with no vanity.

I take that back I saw her today lol with vanity

Ebecoar
01-14-2014, 10:14 PM
She got it back