PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play this?

programmed
01-03-2014, 08:45 AM
So a few days ago I was looking through the App Store on my new tablet. I had never used the google play store and was curious what different apps it has. And then I found this MMO called Dungeon Hunter 4 that had excellent reviews and the images in the description had great graphics. I installed it and it took a while but the long install was worth it. It's too addictive and I can't stop playing it lol. It takes games where you have to pay for a lot to a new level where if you are in mid battle and have no potions you have no choice but to buy potions. But that really doesn't matter to me because you get gems (same as platinum for STS games) just for winning a Pvp match. You get free in game currency just for pvping. Cool right? It's a small amount you get but it adds up when you are someone who pvps a lot. Anyways, I wanted to know if anyone else here plays this game or will play it. :D

Doodlebeast
01-03-2014, 10:15 AM
#2largesizegame

Gragorak
01-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Gonna give it a shot. Hopefully it's not ruined by bugs like DH 3.

DocDoBig
01-03-2014, 11:15 AM
I played DH 4 a bit

If they could cut down the size from a gig to a few megs like stg then ima install it again.

programmed
01-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Gonna give it a shot. Hopefully it's not ruined by bugs like DH 3.

It has some bugs but I'm hoping they fix them. Like one of them deleted my first character when I restarted my device. It also crashes on me but I think its just the device I use. And occasionally the stick you move around on your screen and the skill buttons don't work when you're pvping and they don't start working again until you die and respawn. I really hope they fix these but other than the few bugs its a fun game.

programmed
01-03-2014, 11:32 AM
I played DH 4 a bit

If they could cut down the size from a gig to a few megs like stg then ima install it again.

The size is a issue but luckily I have a new tablet with plenty of storage on it. But still its like 1.10 gigabytes which is too much for some.

Skeletonlord
01-03-2014, 12:27 PM
I've played a little bit of DH, but it isn't really my thing.