PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Feedback

Clashed
01-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Ok, so I see that the Bounty Thread has been going quite well. Some sidetrack but overall pretty good.

Below please tell me how the thread can be improved/ revised/cleaned up, etc.

Thank you!

Edit* It is large, accidentally posted on wrong account

Ssneakykills
01-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Maybe have a list of the bountys that get updated that still need completing so people can see without scrolling through all the pages to find people maybe or people only post bountys and nothing else so it's nice and clean thread and clear to see

largecommand
01-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Maybe have a list of the bountys that get updated that still need completing so people can see without scrolling through all the pages to find people maybe or people only post bountys and nothing else so it's nice and clean thread and clear to see

Ok, I will soon Edit the post with updated Bountys, this will be done maybe every 2-4 days.

Now a quick question for everyone, whats the most efficent way to do this? Make a list on my Starting post? Or simply quote everyone, keep in mind that the active bountys will be on the starting post so that everyone has a easier time looking at the bountys. Currently my idea is something like this

Active Bountys:

(Name)
(Class)
(Level)
(Payout)

And then just continue the list.

Thank you!

quantionus
01-03-2014, 02:33 PM
also 5k is way too less for a bounty. It should be at least 25 k i guess

Burningdex
01-03-2014, 04:06 PM
bounty was great but... make rushing allowed for bounty

largecommand
01-03-2014, 04:23 PM
bounty was great but... make rushing allowed for bounty

It is, saying Bounty before is required for atleast a heads up. 1v1 is not necessary unless asked for by bounty giver.

largecommand
01-03-2014, 04:23 PM

Done and done.

Burningdex
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM
It is, saying Bounty before is required for atleast a heads up. 1v1 is not necessary unless asked for by bounty giver.

oh i had to 1v1 when i could have killed him by rushing >.<

Extreme
01-03-2014, 06:59 PM
also 5k is way too less for a bounty. It should be at least 25 k i guess

Lol.

quantionus
01-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Lol.

lol 5 k doesnt worth for searching all maps and trying to find him :D instead of that go and farm in bsm for 10 mins... dang u get 5 k

largecommand
01-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Lol.

lol 5 k doesnt worth for searching all maps and trying to find him :D instead of that go and farm in bsm for 10 mins... dang u get 5 k

I was intending the 5k for something like a multikill. Every kill earns you 5k. I.E the current bounty on rushorcy has a payout of 10k everytime you kill him.