PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Eternalty

j46g629h
11-22-2010, 09:46 AM
I think he would probably have created another character to scam people but just beware of him

he will sell rare items extreme low like MB for 180k or keeper staff for 120k

when goes to secure trade, he will show you the item and wait till you put your gold on that

then he asks you how you tick to accept offer, once you tick yours to show him

he will remove item immediately and tick his to scam your money

Messiyah
11-22-2010, 09:47 AM
all that glitters is not gold...

<if its too cheap to be true...is often isn't true>

~M~

MoarPewPew
11-22-2010, 09:54 AM
I bought a ryylox lighting blaster In auction house for 1.8k. x2

Also if someone tries to scam, screen shot and report. Also click the report button.

Arterra
11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
there should be a double confirm for secure trade!!! DOUBLE!

Messiyah
11-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Best thing i done is buy Jacobs Helmet of Cosmos for 7,000

I guess the seller forgot the extra '0' at the end. I felt bad so actually sent him a message ingame, but he didn't reply.

Happy Days :D

~M~

Lesrider
11-22-2010, 10:03 AM
I think Omniwalker may have been trying to do that to me but the opposite -- wanted to buy the item I was selling, put up the cash I asked for (only 40k, nothing crazy), I clicked accept and then he added to the trade a couple of pinks. I asked what he was doing, that I just wanted the cash (which he had already put into the trade). Then he closed it and Poofed. And when I found him a few min later, he was completely unresponsive. Makes me think he was trying to scam me. Otherwise he could have just said he was no longer interested.
Anyway, if he wants to defend himself, I have seen him on here, so go ahead.

j46g629h
11-22-2010, 10:17 AM
I bought a ryylox lighting blaster In auction house for 1.8k. x2

Also if someone tries to scam, screen shot and report. Also click the report button.

I usually sell that for around 1700 maybe that was me lol

he was trying to scam me but didn't succeed so I just posted here letting people know

I reported him however I do not think dev will do anything to these
scammer

Kalielle
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I ran into him in town yesterday. He was level 11, asked to trade and said he wanted to know what something was worth. When I went into the trade window he put up a megablaster. He said a guy gave it to him by mistake. I said that he should then give it back. He said no, the guy said it was cool because he had like 3 of them. And then he kept asking me what it was worth. I said, go check the store and he said ok and exited. Later I saw him selling 3 megablasters for 1 million. Then I realized he was pretending to be a noob and hoping that I would lie that the megablaster is worth like 100k and try to buy it off him - but I didn't because I wouldn't lie about prices to someone once I agreed to give them advice. I guess in a way that's what saved me.

Thank you for warning us about him. I'm going to log on right now and add him to my ignore list.

FluffNStuff
11-22-2010, 04:08 PM
This should not work. If you click accept, and they change something, your accept will then become unchecked. If this is not the case, it is a bug and should be reported.