PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid mages guide?

EyeballmePL Al
01-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi guys! So I've been so sticked with this class. I have 2 accounts of them. 1 bear and 2 mages. One is pure int, one is dex/str so I will make my 3rd account tomorrow and it will be an int/str I need a guide for this kind of hybrid hope you can help! Advance thanks for those who will help
Pls add my accounts. Xxarcanemagic, thecrimsonone, mindstrike(might delete it tom.)

Doodlebeast
01-04-2014, 10:57 AM
I made one a long time ago ( respec'ed afterwards, but it was pretty good )so I'm not really sure with the build.

So all i can tell you to just put enough str for gear requirements. Rest into int.

Bonthan
01-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Unless you are using Halloween/Xmas gear it is difficult to dual spec until lvl 35. I would go all int at first. Off the top of my head I think lvl 30 stat requirements are 92 while lvl 35 is 75 for most most gear. I would shoot for that 75 on str by the time you reach 35 and go from there if you plan to lvl. As for skills, I personally don't need defensive buffs or debuffs until ao3 and usually don't start adding them in until around lvl 40 or so. I'm speaking for pve, not pvp.

chipsmore
02-03-2014, 02:04 PM
just put 157 str for savage set and the rest to int! and own the the mob ^^