PDA

View Full Version : Guess what?

Linkincena
01-04-2014, 09:36 AM

phillyr
01-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Nope, not yet anyway. In future update maybe. But as of now there's no punishment for kill farming

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Cheap, cheap, cheap....

Anarchist
01-07-2014, 01:24 AM
This must be a bug in the game, crush it.

Zylx
01-07-2014, 02:21 AM
This is considered kill farming, and STS doesnt like this. It's flat-out dishonesty and allows people to take leaderboard spots who dont deserve it. If you see this happening, i believe you are supposed to report it to STS. Posting it here is against ToS because it shows who did what, which could cause drama and privacy issues.

hakoom7
01-07-2014, 04:45 AM
Totally agree with zykx, if its bug then its fine or if its someone plaied with numbers then its not, either he farmed those kills or u just for fun made up this pic then its not good at all, and im sure this thread would be closed if any sts member saw it

kahel
01-07-2014, 05:59 AM

Got this a few months back. Since link posted, might as well post.

Desperoto
01-07-2014, 11:43 AM
They need a tempory ban, 1/2 weeks.

Samdegreat
01-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Lol link your spot won't get taken :)

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Well theres no 100% way to proove they farmed all the kills

they might have

-no life
-alot of gaming stamina
-skilled at killing

Desperoto
01-07-2014, 01:00 PM

they might have

-no life
-alot of gaming stamina
-skilled at killing
No, so much kills is way to much in a single game. If the enemies rly were that noob, then the teammates would have more kills

Bless
01-07-2014, 01:46 PM

they might have

-no life
-alot of gaming stamina
-skilled at killing You dont know they are.

Doesnt take a genius to figre out 1k kills in one match

wvhills
01-07-2014, 02:27 PM
This has been going on since season 1. STS knows about it and it's not against ToS. They don't ban for it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-07-2014, 04:07 PM
I know it probably is kill farming but you can never be 100% sure :)

But im 100% sure a triangle has 3 sides.

xXz21
01-07-2014, 11:05 PM
I know it probably is kill farming but you can never be 100% sure :)

But im 100% sure a triangle has 3 sides.
who is going to kill 900 time in 1 day? and never left the match bcus have no people?? Pff..

Demonassa
01-07-2014, 11:48 PM
In a real match, it would probably take more than an hour to get 100 kills. It's outrageous that people can get these kind of numbers when the kill count of others in the same match shows just '1'. Either that person has got a Godly build or he's a downright cheater. Being an avid pvp-er, I'm talking from experience. STS should do something about this instead of advocating it through non-action. A bad precedence has been set and cheaters are ruining this game. They are getting bolder and bolder. It's just not fair....

Maalice
01-08-2014, 04:06 AM
Guess what I found ...
Any solution to fix this?

Oh man this is embarassing... I only got 4 kills.... huhuhuhu

hangman113
01-08-2014, 09:02 AM
How much gold did oneebac pay all u guys to stay in the same room. How long did the process take for this guy to get close to 1k kill.. I would be embarrassed if I was any one of these guys . My suggestion change your toon name. No wonder why people have such ridiculous pvp kill now n days. All of u so call pros..

hangman113
01-08-2014, 09:05 AM
If u can see..he said promise. .what we meant was promise not to tell anyone..I guess some one screen shoot this process.. invite me I want to join in the fun pros..lol

hangman113
01-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Yea u only got 4 kills cause u knew what he was doing.. im glad to be a noob learning from these pros. Makes my game much easier now to farm kills..

Xstealthxx
01-08-2014, 09:09 AM
What a shame..

Maalice
01-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Yea u only got 4 kills cause u knew what he was doing.. im glad to be a noob learning from these pros. Makes my game much easier now to farm kills..

Actually I had no idea what was going on

hangman113
01-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Actually I had no idea what was going on

No need to expain yourself.. everyone knew what was going on..it sucks that your name was part of the act.. its ok if u didnt know. Maybe someone else log in to your toon since u had no idea whats going on.. must have taken couple hrs of your day to sit in pvp watching onebec kill those fake toons.

hangman113
01-08-2014, 10:41 AM
I have an idea for you so these real pvpers respect u . You and all your friends part of the act change your toon names.. no one will never know so u keep those good pvp kills you guys have will still be intact to your toon but just name change since you guys screw up. Someone u trusted back fire against u guys and took that pic. I guess u guys didnt pay him well enough as promised. It sad but not just 1 person got caught but all these wanna be pros we came across in pvp.. u see how one person can make everyone else look bad..well heres a perfect example. Now we dont have to know whos idea this was..happy farming in pvp..

hangman113
01-08-2014, 10:52 AM
In a real match, it would probably take more than an hour to get 100 kills. It's outrageous that people can get these kind of numbers when the kill count of others in the same match shows just '1'. Either that person has got a Godly build or he's a downright cheater. Being an avid pvp-er, I'm talking from experience. STS should do something about this instead of advocating it through non-action. A bad precedence has been set and cheaters are ruining this game. They are getting bolder and bolder. It's just not fair.... At this rate they are going..its probably less than 1 hr to get 1k kill. If my math is correct thats 1k kill per hr maybe more..it takes about 10 sec from your spawn spot to the next.. with 3 toons to farm maybe in 30 min u can reach 1k if your rogue.. hes a warrior so it might take him alittle longer to reach that spawn spot for his enemies to kill them..

Maalice
01-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Ok first of hangman... I've never met u plus u have never met me... right now u r jumping to conclusions assuming that I had a part in this. You have nonidea what kind of player I am, nor do unprobably know who oneebac even is. So u say someone must have logged into my account, as if u r trying to question my integrity. I don't feal the need to explain myself to someone that has no clue what they r talking about, but I will...

Oneebac and myself r not even in the same guild to start. My guild isn't even alied with his guild. Why would I waste my time helping him farm kills.

Currently I am in the flag grind for ap to get on the leader board. My time in pvp is spent mindlessly running from one side of the arena to the other. The leaderboard is very competitive and my time is very valuable. I would not waste any play time helping someone farm kills. All my game time is spent flagging currently.

Change my toon name u say... that is actually the funniest accusation that u could make. I would never change my name. Of course then it wouldn't match my forum name, and being the gm of a guild me chamging my name would cause confusion in my guild, plus my whole guild would wonder why I changed my name.

I would say that most end game pvpers know who i am, and know that I have never been part of any kill farming activities. Maybe someone with 7 posts total should get to know the peoole on the forums and in game before they start pointing a finger at someone. Luckily u didn't post ur ign cuz then I would show u what kill farming really is... sounds childish but u reallly struck a nerve with me.

hangman113
01-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Ok first of hangman... I've never met u plus u have never met me... right now u r jumping to conclusions assuming that I had a part in this. You have nonidea what kind of player I am, nor do unprobably know who oneebac even is. So u say someone must have logged into my account, as if u r trying to question my integrity. I don't feal the need to explain myself to someone that has no clue what they r talking about, but I will...

Oneebac and myself r not even in the same guild to start. My guild isn't even alied with his guild. Why would I waste my time helping him farm kills.

Currently I am in the flag grind for ap to get on the leader board. My time in pvp is spent mindlessly running from one side of the arena to the other. The leaderboard is very competitive and my time is very valuable. I would not waste any play time helping someone farm kills. All my game time is spent flagging currently.

Change my toon name u say... that is actually the funniest accusation that u could make. I would never change my name. Of course then it wouldn't match my forum name, and being the gm of a guild me chamging my name would cause confusion in my guild, plus my whole guild would wonder why I changed my name.

I would say that most end game pvpers know who i am, and know that I have never been part of any kill farming activities. Maybe someone with 7 posts total should get to know the peoole on the forums and in game before they start pointing a finger at someone. Luckily u didn't post ur ign cuz then I would show u what kill farming really is... sounds childish but u reallly struck a nerve with me. well now im sure everyone knows who u really are... I dont have to explain myself anymore.. seems like someone is getting mad.. happy farming. .

Anarchist
01-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Delphina my love, where are you?<3

Please darling come and close this thread. ù.ù

Maalice
01-08-2014, 01:05 PM
well now im sure everyone knows who u really are... I dont have to explain myself anymore.. seems like someone is getting mad.. happy farming. .

Ummmm... yeah people do know who I really am... I'm malice... come see me.

Maalice
01-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Delphina my love, where are you?<3

Please darling come and close this thread. ù.ù

Very true... even though the op has a valid point it is in violation of the tos

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Its Aight Maalice even though my superstitions say you were killing farming my heart doesn't want to beilive. I say not guilty cause your a good guy just caught doing a bad thing Its not bannable anyways

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Its Aight Maalice even though my superstitions say you were killing farming my heart doesn't want to beilive. I say not guilty cause your a good guy just caught doing a bad thing Its not bannable anyways

branniac7
01-08-2014, 02:36 PM
No, so much kills is way to much in a single game. If the enemies rly were that noob, then the teammates would have more kills

exactly! There is no way this isnt kill-farming. Its so obvious really. its impossible that the teamates were not able to kill. Plain and simple... They know where their dummy toons spawn so they were able to kill that many but their teamates werent able to.

Maalice
01-08-2014, 06:17 PM
I don't even remember this game lol. If I only got 4 kills and no flags I probably wasn't there for very long. Anywaus I'm not even the one being accused here I just pointed it out cuz 4 kills by 900 plus was funny to me, but I can understand why this isn't a funny subject. Maybe the op can clear my name lol

hangman113
01-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Just cause hes a good guy hes not guilty..the key word caught. Thanks for clarification. Now clear his name...

hakoom7
01-09-2014, 09:12 PM
How much gold did oneebac pay all u guys to stay in the same room. How long did the process take for this guy to get close to 1k kill.. I would be embarrassed if I was any one of these guys . My suggestion change your toon name. No wonder why people have such ridiculous pvp kill now n days. All of u so call pros..

Ok first of all ur now abkut to turn the thread into more hating than it is by accusing all this, i aint saying hes good guy or he didnt farm kills he obviously did but lets keep it for sts to handle, second of all i adore ur name xD

chitgoks
01-09-2014, 09:23 PM
the best punishment is to convert the kill count to negative ;)

DagnyTaggart
01-09-2014, 10:36 PM
This is why lb doesn't matter. Sts allows people to exploit to get it and calls it part of the game.

Maalice
01-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Just cause hes a good guy hes not guilty..the key word caught. Thanks for clarification. Now clear his name...

Yup I'm guilty... you caught me... I farmed all 4 of those kills... busted!

*sarcasim*

Maalice
01-09-2014, 11:55 PM

Anarchist
01-10-2014, 01:49 AM

You must have convinced the mobs to allow you to farm them that much...

How much did you pay?
It so bad StS allows this mob farming.

xD

Maalice
01-10-2014, 04:16 AM
If u look at the op I'm not the one being accused of kill farming... get to know me in game befoee u point fingers in my direction...

Maalice
01-10-2014, 04:17 AM
Never mind u said mobs... I get it... lol

Anarchist
01-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Never mind u said mobs... I get it... lol

Lmao xD