PDA

View Full Version : does sts kno about the fb+brim combo

kalaj
01-04-2014, 03:10 PM
I remember them setting the dmg back once but this combo is still overpower.to the devs please answer,will this combo be fixed or is it suppose to be this way?

Contravention
01-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Nah its just a over powered combo that everyone likes to use. I clearly think its over powered aswell bit I think its alright noticing the aura 2 and blessing 4 is overpowered as well but that's just my opinion

ReligionIsABarrier
01-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Stop whining.
Gg.
If you want to complain, complain about how op Level 20 rhinos are, an how op the rhino hammer plat packs are.
Gg again.
Boom shaka laka.
I love you dude.

JaytB
01-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Stop whining.
Gg.
If you want to complain, complain about how op Level 20 rhinos are, an how op the rhino hammer plat packs are.
Gg again.
Boom shaka laka.
I love you dude.

Since when are there rhinos in Dark Legends? O.o

kalaj
01-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Not complainin bro i think one combo shouldnt drain so much hp.as for the bless 4 fire 2 being op not really that combo can be kited easy. But yea the fb+brim combo kinda annoys me a little

MightyMicah
01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
The way I see it, it's just part of the game. I've always been a fan of a mode of pvp that has a few simple mechanics. Some players master these mechanics to a tee, while others not so much.

That being said, I do agree that it should get nerfed. I'm a fan of simple mechanics, but I feel the current mechanics are a bit too simple. I'd like to see a little bit more diversity among builds.

Flareblitz
01-11-2014, 11:58 AM
while they are at it they can nerf bless and aura as well, that fire aura is ghosting onto enemies even when there is a gap between you and your opponent smh

Contravention
01-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Everyone has there own tactics to tell u the true :-) I usually use ghost strike darkbiding fatal burst and shadow dance but try what works for you :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

nolimitsvax
01-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Just get rid of brim already lol

Castdown
01-13-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't really understand why there is any issue with the brim combo. Players have multiple ways to counter that combo.

1 The combo has to executed correctly.

2 Most players use bless to counter it.

3 The use of Form/dodge gems.

4 Crank up your hp and def. You can survive the combo if your hp is high enough. You wont live if the combo and rats hit you, but once again all those factors have to hit correctly in the given time frame.

If anything the bless skill is OP. The bless aura combo can be executed by anyone. Even a mentally challenged person or amputee. The user literally can hit those skills while standing in their defensive goal opening and set their device down and get more kills than a brim user. Sometimes I also wonder if these users are just playing with their palm. I mean they run around smashing every button at once like a tard. Proof is you can see the blood droplets flying around from a non charged FB skill and the timing of the first time they used SD till the next. Atleast brim users have to be accurate and have some form of skill to be successful in PvP.

MightyMicah
01-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Well put, Castdown! Do you agree, though, that there should be a bit more diversity among builds? Or do you think it's good as is? I only ask out of curiosity.

Castdown
01-13-2014, 03:33 PM
I would love to be able to have more diversity in builds for ppl. I'd like to see a deep freeze skill that extinguishes fire and slows players down like when hit with zombie vomit. Or make curse be an actual useful skill and counter act bless effectively (say remove their critical hit percentage) when a player has it active. I also like the way Arcanes skill system is setup. Meaning unlock the skill and then spend skill points for various abilities within that skill. I also suggested a long time ago I'd like to see the switches in the arena have a chance of blowing up and making the gate or windows not work. After x amount of time the switches will once again function correctly.

Contravention
01-13-2014, 07:58 PM
lol im a brim user and i dnt realoy use any form gems people say u need form moontear or obsidian to be good in pvp but in fact its all ur build and how u use it

kalaj
01-14-2014, 12:40 PM
True bless can counter it but most players just run to spam it because it refills in 5seconds cant use bless to counter a second time. Bless+fire can be kited so i dont see those skills as op.

Castdown
01-14-2014, 06:15 PM
With up to 80% critical hit chance plus fire, and they use sd to close the gap when kiting along with melee you don't always get a chance to reload and do the combo a 2nd time. If they are an experienced nuke build theres times you barely get the option to perform the combo even once before you get bulldozed. Now if they decide to raise the cap and going on the bless skill rating the next level for bless will be 100% critical hit chance lol and then it will be insanely OP if that happens.

MightyMicah
01-15-2014, 11:47 AM
With up to 80% critical hit chance plus fire, and they use sd to close the gap when kiting along with melee you don't always get a chance to reload and do the combo a 2nd time. If they are an experienced nuke build theres times you barely get the option to perform the combo even once before you get bulldozed. Now if they decide to raise the cap and going on the bless skill rating the next level for bless will be 100% critical hit chance lol and then it will be insanely OP if that happens.

Kinda makes me wanna reset my build and try that tactic to be honest haha xD

Castdown
01-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Honestly after all is said and done I don't really care I personally can handle my own in there. I just wanted to voice an opinion about bless. People complain so much about brim, but bless is such a talentless hack skill imo. All bless does is teach new players to run around like an idiot crap talking smashing their device instead of learning how to play more effectively. Majority of those players spend all their time in the arena in their defensive zone where its safer for them. I call them back row bullys. They also brag at the end of the match sayingg ohhhhhhhh I got 50 kills. They fail to acknowledge they had 42 deaths and 11 suicides.

MightyMicah
01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
Honestly after all is said and done I don't really care I personally can handle my own in there. I just wanted to voice an opinion about bless. People complain so much about brim, but bless is such a talentless hack skill imo. All bless does is teach new players to run around like an idiot crap talking smashing their device instead of learning how to play more effectively. Majority of those players spend all their time in the arena in their defensive zone where its safer for them. I call them back row bullys. They also brag at the end of the match sayingg ohhhhhhhh I got 50 kills. They fail to acknowledge they had 42 deaths and 11 suicides.

Oh gosh, yes! The suicides annoy me the most. I used to think that they were being clever and that when they kill themself, it counts as a kill and a death. Then I tested it and realized that it only gives a death. How lame is that? Not only do they wanna totally suck and screw you over, but they wanna rob you of your rightful kill as well. I always troll the suicide people as hard as I can lol.

Castdown
01-15-2014, 02:23 PM
I would rather they went and commited suicide. That is another problem with these bless people. They spam all their skills at once and with a 60 sec cooldown on bless they are screwed with only 3 skills left to use. So what they do is run to the health boosts like they are playing pac man. So now they have put their flagger at a disadvantage. They wasted the health boost and with no bless to stop brim they are sitting ducks. This is what I mean about playing effectively. They want stay alive but what's the point your average life cycle (non goalie) is like 45 seconds. This leads to games being dragged out way to long as well.

MightyMicah
01-15-2014, 07:22 PM
I would rather they went and commited suicide. That is another problem with these bless people. They spam all their skills at once and with a 60 sec cooldown on bless they are screwed with only 3 skills left to use. So what they do is run to the health boosts like they are playing pac man. So now they have put their flagger at a disadvantage. They wasted the health boost and with no bless to stop brim they are sitting ducks. This is what I mean about playing effectively. They want stay alive but what's the point your average life cycle (non goalie) is like 45 seconds. This leads to games being dragged out way to long as well.

Agreed to an extent. I'd caution the mentality of "everything for the team" though. When my team sucks, I don't give a crap if we win or not. I just want me some kills in that case.

kalaj
01-16-2014, 05:54 AM
Lol u basically just explained why bless doesnt op to many flaws 80%crit im guessing you mean lvl4 bless which takes alot of hp just to use its a waste i still think bless cooldown should be the same as brim cooldown since its the only defense against that skill. Tbh imo nukers are the easiest to kill bless+fire doesnt last forever just kite it and then watch em run to,suicide lol. Brimmers come fb+brim if that fails they run then boom do it again anynoob using this combo is guranteed a few kills lol

kalaj
01-16-2014, 05:57 AM
Yea suicides annoy farmers lol

Castdown
01-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Maybe STS should just let you buy an elixir that makes the player invincible? Instead of lowering the bless cool down time lol. Your not gonna kite a cranked up bless user with SD the only time you will survive. Is if you have help from a friend. Your on the speed/strength boost. Or their HP is low and your rats drop em.

kalaj
01-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Lol i went one vs one in box against a full bless+sd user and kited it lowering the cool down time wont make bless users unbeatable if someone tries to spam lvl4bless 80% crit they might as well run to lightswitch and suicide lol. But bless is the only defense against brim lowering the cool down time will add some balance imo

kalaj
01-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Sts nerfed brim once which didnt help they could leave a comment saying something lol

MightyMicah
01-16-2014, 12:11 PM
To be honest I guess I can see both sides. In the end we don't need any kind of nerf. We simply need more skills or other skills being buffed up a little bit. Our problem is not the the brim combo, nor the fire aura with unholy blessing. The problem is that those skills are all that is viable. We need more viable builds to add diversity and keep people on their toes. That way pvp will require skill, and not just any noob can enter pvp and cast an over-powered combo.