PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 31 fox guide

Impact
01-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Pvp at 30 is becoming less and less inactive so Im sharing my secrets for lvl 31 fox

Attribute points:
60 Strength: 60 str is needed to equip the ghoulish black cat shield, reaper blade, the banjo basher and armsman.
2 Intelligence: Don't upgrade int, it isn't needed at 31 and isn't good the only thing you need from int is the int halloween armour and helm that use 0 attribute points.
96 Dexterity : 92 dex is needed to equip the shivering ice talon, expert,the forgotten bow( only for fun). Dex also Increases skill damage of all skills

Skill build:
The build I'm using atm is
1 rabid bite,1 vixen kick, 6 posion needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 posion dart, 6 armour shredder, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic

Combo:

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, armour shredder, poison needles, get closer to him dart, howl, rabid, ham(combo) vixen kick that should kill him unless he's killed you, cb hit or he's a lvl 35/40(mostly op 40s)

Mage: The op 6 heal and ms is annoying so you want to kill then as fast as possible so i do:
Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, vixen kick, armour shredder,hypnotize, needles, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)usually dies here unless 40.

Foxes: Deadly if shredder or 5 hamstring hits you so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, hypnotize,shredder,needles, howl,dart, rabid, hamstring(combo), vixen kick( they should be long dead if everything hits.

Bird: Only thing deadly about bird to fox is their root so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m,hypno vixen, shredder, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)needles( should be dead even 40s)

Rhinos: Same as vs fox

Gear

Helmet: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge and insane amount plus some decent dmg

Armour: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge, good dmg and crit or for op dodges and better dmg use armsman

Weapon: lvl 30 Reaper blade,lvl 30 swamp rats Banjo basher, shivering ice talon, I use the banjo and reaper the most due to high skill dmg and a pink reaper has amazing stats.

Shield: I use ghoulish bone cage shield for the 7 dmg, good crit and good dodge.

Ring: The ring I use is Acrobat's fine platinum band 2% dodge, 10 damage good dodge and dmg.

If you have any questions pm me ign: utimateimpact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Burningdex
01-04-2014, 05:04 PM
6 poision needle ?

Impact
01-04-2014, 06:10 PM
6 poision needle ?
Its the foxes strongest skills in terms of dmg and abilites it also riots the target.

Caiahar
01-04-2014, 11:22 PM
I don't recall my 32 rhino getting beaten the same way foxes beat each other :/

In fact, theres a certain combo that one fox I know nukes me completely.

Impact
01-04-2014, 11:31 PM

Other foxes beat up each other alot differently then the way I do it. Hypnotize counters the foxes leaps and the rhinos charge, then shredder dmgs them alot while reducing armour then the fox should dodge a decent amount of the rhinos attacks abd kill hin with other skills, but it doesnt always work but works alot for me.

Caiahar
01-04-2014, 11:38 PM

Other foxes beat up each other alot differently then the way I do it. Hypnotize counters the foxes leaps and the rhinos charge, then shredder dmgs them alot while reducing armour then the fox should dodge a decent amount of the rhinos attacks abd kill hin with other skills, but it doesnt always work but works alot for me.
Oh, thats why it doesn't work..because I don't charge first. I let them come to me, then proceed with combo, foxes expect me to dash towards em or something.
Well this combo is known for killing me ._. :
Hypnotize, vixen kick, rabit bite, armor shredder, hamstring, posion needle(or dart, I forget :p) and that random howl thing. Its KNOWN for trashing my rhino around if done correctly, and very fast. Ouch..

The awkward moment when a rhino and a fox dash towards each other but miss each other completely.

Impact
01-05-2014, 09:42 AM

Oh, thats why it doesn't work..because I don't charge first. I let them come to me, then proceed with combo, foxes expect me to dash towards em or something.
Hypnotize, vixen kick, rabit bite, armor shredder, hamstring, posion needle(or dart, I forget :p) and that random howl thing. Its KNOWN for trashing my rhino around if done correctly, and very fast. Ouch..

The awkward moment when a rhino and a fox dash towards each other but miss each other completely.

Yep thats why i hypnotize fist
And is that fox vvolfgang?

Caiahar
01-05-2014, 11:50 AM

Yep thats why i hypnotize fist
And is that fox vvolfgang?
Yep..only fox who can nuke me every single time..or makes me near death before I kill him x.x