PDA

View Full Version : Best mythic pet for a level 23 pvp sorcerer!

Primeblades
01-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Hey guys I have grim and I wanna get another mythic pet before the Christmas event ends. I am a level 23 sorcerer and I would like to hear your thoughts on what mythic pet is best for pvp. Thanks in advance and I really appreciate your guys's help!

Yunfehn
01-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Slag. And only slag. Good luck buying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Haligali
01-05-2014, 06:44 PM
It easy, slag. :)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 4-el

UndeadJudge
01-05-2014, 07:50 PM
23 is awful, go 26.

Vegard Herring
01-06-2014, 06:02 PM
23 is awful, go 26.
Ugh 26 is ruled by mythics and op rogues with hooks:/

UndeadJudge
01-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Ugh 26 is ruled by mythics and op rogues with hooks:/

Everyone says this. I don't really know why since you don't see them that often..and mythic isn't that much better than tarlok helm.

Toniiecore
01-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Slag ofc. :)

Primeblades
01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Yay got slag. Thanks for the help guys :-)

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Does this Slag you speak of compare indespicably to the wrath of Orion? Why does thou only settle for a stun when you may acquire greater power! Power that knows no bounds! Witness Orion's and his fury which brings forth a mass of armour and hit rate debuff! And grants the wielder 10% of deadly damage!
Let me thus share a little of knightly wisdom,
Arcane will never be beaten, but thus only by another of its kind;
Mythic thus brings tidings of good favour your way;
But the wielder of Orion has a burning fire of all the souls reaped, used properly will overcome those that cannot be beaten!

Primeblades
01-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Does this Slag you speak of compare indespicably to the wrath of Orion? Why does thou only settle for a stun when you may acquire greater power! Power that knows no bounds! Witness Orion's and his fury which brings forth a mass of armour and hit rate debuff! And grants the wielder 10% of deadly damage!
Let me thus share a little of knightly wisdom,
Arcane will never be beaten, but thus only by another of its kind;
Mythic thus brings tidings of good favour your way;
But the wielder of Orion has a burning fire of all the souls reaped, used properly will overcome those that cannot be beaten!

Gulp...

I'm speachless, except for 3 words I wilt utter...

How doth thou know this magnificent aurora of arcane that cometh out from thy mouth of thine beast be far greater then that of thee great and powerful slag? And if thee wilt tell me thy truth first affor thee falsness then I shalt heed myself to thine words before thee falsness appear, and if thee falsness fall upon me? May I fall to the earth in agony and anguish crying at thine feet I wilt ask for mercy and wilt recieve none. Hence I hold mine self and thine self thoughtfully uttering thou not a single harsh word lest I fall to my own demise against thy beast's magnificent aurora. Therefore be graciouse unto me, tell me thou thoughts and forget mine foolish ways I pray thee. Let thy heart pour forth like cotton candy in hot chocolate running forth unto thine mouth, let ye not hold back any a word lest I be grieved. I pray thee once more wilt thou tell me why thee great and powerful slag be a foolish buy and thy beast thy speak of so fondly be of more power.

Ben Goertz
01-11-2014, 10:20 PM
What's the name of ur sorcerer I have a lvl 23 to would love to pvp

Primeblades
01-13-2014, 01:48 PM
What's the name of ur sorcerer I have a lvl 23 to would love to pvp

Right now I have an account called evilbomb and it's level 23 but im gonna level up another Mage account it 21 and I think I may add all my money towards gear to that account. So my evilbomb account will probebly be inactive for a while.