PDA

View Full Version : A way to cancel an attack with the keyboard?

Slugboy
01-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I've started using my pc to play Arcane Legends and was wondering if there is a way to cancel an attack like when you slide the mouse or your thumb off of a skill button. I'm using a ps3 controller to play the game, I've mapped all the keyboard controls to it but cant find a way to cancel an attack. Works awesome so far besides this one snag. Any ideas? Is it possible? Thanks.

Kakashis
01-04-2014, 11:58 PM
No way to do it! A small trade off for godly potioning

Slugboy
01-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Mapped the left button on the mouse to R-2. Moved the cursor off-screen, hold R-2 on the controller and run. Seems to work.

moot
01-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Just press enter (chat screen) and the skill you currently holding will be cancelled

Slugboy
01-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Motioninjoy Gamepad Tool. ps3 controller/xbox controller. pc. map out the controller how you like it. Map left click, and direction of mouse to the right joystick controller. SET THE CURSOR OFF SCREEN when in play so you can cancel an attack. Boom! Now you're using a game console controller to play Arcane Legends on your PC.

Slugboy
01-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Just press enter (chat screen) and the skill you currently holding will be cancelled

Thanks dude. but that's no good when your trying to behead enemies.

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-05-2014, 07:09 AM
1. hold down power button
2. click turn off
3. walk away

cancelled skill

sitiii
01-05-2014, 02:02 PM
1. hold down power button
2. click turn off
3. walk away

cancelled skill

really usefull thanks pal #Lol

Maxcd
01-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks dude. but that's no good when your trying to behead enemies.
Its better to use this inbetween fights. If you accidentally charge a windmill and you dont want to hold it until you enter the next area with mobs, pressing enter will cancel the skill so you dont have to use the skill and start the cooldown.

Kakashis
01-05-2014, 08:31 PM

I've been playing almost a year and I learn this now? Lol works like a charm thanks! I also messed around and found out inventory then esc works too.

moot
01-06-2014, 05:29 AM
I chat alot in elite map so I discover this by accident. Yeah..I'm the one who always died chatting during hard boss haha.

Slugboy
01-06-2014, 07:47 PM
If your computer has a built in mouse, just move the cursor off-screen and left click. Works perfect and no chat screen pop. I rigged up a ps3 controller so I use that to play, same idea, just mapped the mouse direction to the right stick and the left click to R-2. Everyone with the means should try it. It feels like cheating haha.