PDA

View Full Version : Items in stash will also be deleted if the character is deleted?

NoobieTuesday
11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I had a level 4 bird, had a vanity top, added it to my stash. Deleted the bird, but the vanity item is also gone from the stash.

Is this supposed to happen?

Also, could this have been prevented if my main toon picked up the item from the stash?

Thanks in advance.

addiekai
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
I think that's because plat items can't be traded.

But I think that only applies when moving plat items from one account to another.

Try sending an email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com to get some fix on that.

NoobieTuesday
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM
I actually had in mind the droid antennae. =}

addiekai
11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
You have to join the rest of the guys in looking for Droid.

You playing on Droids? Increase your chances by watching out for announcements in PL's twitter page :)

NoobieTuesday
11-22-2010, 03:38 PM
No. I mean, I got the antennae, and stored it in stash. Deleted the character, thinking I could create a new character, and pick up another set.

But when I returned to stash after creating a new char the antennae was gone.

addiekai
11-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Ah, I'm not sure too for that then. I was too lazy to gets me antennae :P

Royce
11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
It should be there if you put it stash. Only items in the character's personal inventory will be removed when you delete one. I'd email support or wait for them to respond here.

Rusalio
11-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Hmmmm wonder if there is a small trending issue here.... I posted a week or so ago about stash item dissapearing after I dropped it into stash and left the game....mine was a jacob helm of cosmos I just bought for 50k and it's missing...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12376-Missing-Item-Puzzled

Didn't do any character deletes or mods....hmmmmmm

addiekai
11-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Maybe a glitch in the storage?

Or there could be a black hole forming somewhere.... :o

KingFu
11-22-2010, 04:15 PM
It should be there if you put it stash. Only items in the character's personal inventory will be removed when you delete one. I'd email support or wait for them to respond here.

Omg, it's | | ) )
..............| | \ \ Oyce

Where ya been man?!?:) also, I believe the bug was jut fixed, so did the items get returned?:)

NoobieTuesday
11-23-2010, 09:14 AM
No the extra droid antenna were not there. I just checked.