PDA

View Full Version : New Class

Bexr
01-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Hello everyone. I know this has been mentioned before but wouldn't it be cool if there was a new class? STS Recently added the Vixen ranger and Rhino paladin. These two classes are tank/dmg, but there is still no new mage like class! My idea is for a new class that uses magic to defeat enemies. Something like a sorcerer (possibly in the form of a lizard? Comment race ideas!) without the ability to heal. This class with be mainly based on intelligence. If you want to talk to me personally o add 'Bexr', 'Mxge', or 'Pcktegend to talk to me in game! Thanks

Mister Clicker
01-06-2014, 06:35 AM
I think the "mage-like class" that you want is the paladin. The paladin can heal and revive.
Paladins is the combination of warrior and mage. If you want to ask me more pls add my accounts xdeathlifex, eyeballme, thecrimsonone, xxarcanemagic but I oftenly use eyeballme and xdeathlifex

-Even though I didnt contribute something to this thread I just wanna help

Schnitzel
01-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone. I know this has been mentioned before but wouldn't it be cool if there was a new class? STS Recently added the Vixen ranger and Rhino paladin. These two classes are tank/dmg, but there is still no new mage like class! My idea is for a new class that uses magic to defeat enemies. Something like a sorcerer (possibly in the form of a lizard? Comment race ideas!) without the ability to heal. This class with be mainly based on intelligence. If you want to talk to me personally o add 'Bexr', 'Mxge', or 'Pcktegend to talk to me in game! Thanks

Probably should have this moved to PL Suggestions and Feedback..

Fox is damage (i think...)
and Rhino is a support class..(like mage)

SayCreed
01-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Probably should have this moved to PL Suggestions and Feedback..

Fox is damage (i think...)
and Rhino is a support class..(like mage)

Correct