PDA

View Full Version : Heeellllppp!!!!!!

zombiedinosaur
01-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Someone please help me!! I dont know what to do. I just got a locked crate of watch got up the 15plat to open it and as soon as i hit unlock chest my game froze for a second and went back like nothing happened. Except my chest is gone. And i got not even 1 item from it. So if anyone could help point me in the right direction to take care of this matter itd be much appreciated. Im scared to try again!!! Thank you for viewing my description.

baddiva
01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Maybe youve got 3x 2000 gold

zombiedinosaur
01-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Someone please help me!! I dont know what to do. I just got a locked crate of watch got up the 15plat to open it and as soon as i hit unlock chest my game froze for a second and went back like nothing happened. Except my chest is gone. And i got not even 1 item from it. So if anyone could help point me in theLma right direction to take care of this matter itd be much appreciated. Im scared to try again!!! Thank you for viewing my description.
Lmao.. You know what? I probably did too and didnt even realize. Cause it didnt say a thing. I thought i just got ripped off.
Didnt know you got 3x2000 gold from them. First one ive ever opened. But thank you so much for the help. Im sure that was the case.

keikali
01-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Yea probably either gold or platinum.

Tis the life of crate openers.

Sokpuppet
01-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Lmao.. You know what? I probably did too and didnt even realize. Cause it didnt say a thing. I thought i just got ripped off.
Didnt know you got 3x2000 gold from them. First one ive ever opened. But thank you so much for the help. Im sure that was the case.

yeah, 3 2k drops happens quite a bit unfortunately. if your crate disappeared with no items, it's almost certain that's the case

Hoardseeker
01-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Maybe X3 150K or X3 150Plat :S who knows?you may :P