PDA

View Full Version : What time on Monday will the event end?

Sokpuppet
01-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Im only asking because I completed several free plat offers, and was extremely excited to use the weekend to open up a bunch of locked crates and do some paid tarlok runs, only to have TrialPay not validate a single one over the weekend. Not too happy about it but there's not much I can do I guess. Pretty fed up with how poorly their offers are validating lately. Emailed both STS and TrialPay over the weekend hoping by some miracle I could get some help but apparently that's not happening. So I figured I'd see when the event is actually ending. If the end comes at the end of tomorrow I may at least have a tiny chance of receiving plat and being able to open some lockeds when I get home from work. So I was just curious :)

Doomreaper
01-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Im only asking because I completed several free plat offers, and was extremely excited to use the weekend to open up a bunch of locked crates and do some paid tarlok runs, only to have TrialPay not validate a single one over the weekend. Not too happy about it but there's not much I can do I guess. Pretty fed up with how poorly their offers are validating lately. Emailed both STS and TrialPay over the weekend hoping by some miracle I could get some help but apparently that's not happening. So I figured I'd see when the event is actually ending. If the end comes at the end of tomorrow I may at least have a tiny chance of receiving plat and being able to open some lockeds when I get home from work. So I was just curious :)

trialpay can be so frustrating, i do nativex

Terracio
01-05-2014, 09:21 PM
I find NativeX to be worse at validating but much better than TrialPlay when it comes to contacting them

Ravager
01-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Usually its between 11am and 3pm PST

Sokpuppet
01-05-2014, 10:08 PM
I find NativeX to be worse at validating but much better than TrialPlay when it comes to contacting them

LoL yeah, it's hard to judge which one is worse. I used TrialPay in this situation because it had some good offers that I hadn't completed yet. I didn't have anything left worth completing with NativeX. Each of them seems to have reached a point where almost nothing validates as it's supposed to, and receiving your platinum ends up taking a month or more. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind so much, but in a situation where you're counting on it because of an event deadline it's extremely frustrating. At this point I would much rather have just paid the amount I spent on completing the offers towards plat from the STS plat store so I could have enjoyed the final days of this event. Kinda sucks that I get to do absolutely nothing to take advantage of this weekend's promotion.