PDA

View Full Version : Named boss not dropping loot

MrBlue
05-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Lil' Bill in LE campaign is not dropping loot despite being a named boss. This happened to me on 3 runs last night and confirmed by 2 other people. All other named bosses at least drop whites and grays.

smokester
05-04-2010, 10:34 AM
i comfirmed this glitch in the game... it has happened to me about 15 times... and in the frozen crossroads dungeon... lil bill doesnt drop any loot and the other boss so and so yeti drops trash loots... the only good loot dropper is the blue trolls up the middle crossroad... i have gotten all my purps and one pink from the blue trolls...

King Richie
05-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah trolls were droppin the good **** even though the update said trolls don't drop loot anymore so I guess ye kinda messed up spacetime

TheBaconKing
05-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Lets all rush to DA NORTH.. Dem trolls be a gold mine!

Haha

Aerospacegod
05-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Do you guy just repeat the same levels to farm? I always go through the whole campains

TheBaconKing
05-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Do you guy just repeat the same levels to farm? I always go through the whole campains

I've just been doing the last two in Lost Expedition over and over..

Cinco
05-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Lil' Bill in LE campaign is not dropping loot despite being a named boss. This happened to me on 3 runs last night and confirmed by 2 other people. All other named bosses at least drop whites and grays.

I found a problem with Lil' Bill's loot data and will be fixing it today. So, hopefully in the next update you'll see him drop what he's supposed to drop :)

Thanks,

- Cinco

Obliteration
05-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I skip one and two on Lost Expedition. No loot, no reason to play the level.
3 however is awesome to solo farm.

Rannos
05-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I skip one and two on Lost Expedition. No loot, no reason to play the level.
3 however is awesome to solo farm.

Yes! I have been running 3-5 over and over, though the last update said bosses would be dropping more loot, which would imply running mini dungeons, I rarely see anything drop.

MrBlue
05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
I see a decent # of purple items dropped in LE now. Even a few pinks here and there. Finally got my warrior a decent purple shield to work with.

I didn't realize there were 2 Lil' Bill in LE. One in the 1st or 2nd map and 1 in the last map. The 1st Lil' Bill is dropping loot, but the last one still isn't. My guess is that the fix didn't make it into update 46600. So when I try for loot, I run map 5 and 6 and skip the lil bill branch on the last map.

[edit]
Confirmed fixed in the latest update.