PDA

View Full Version : Woah!!!!!

KingFu
11-22-2010, 04:08 PM
On android all the gear is like negative version, and it looks all funky! Iceberg frozen shield is like half pharaohs shield, half zombie shield! Force wing and viid talon are black! Scimitar is golden and looks insane! It's crazy!

Futumsh
11-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Hmm - looks fine on mine. Can you force-stop, clear cache, and see if it's fixed?

KingFu
11-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Hmm, just did, still all freaky deaky, I wish I could take a screenshot:/ It's mad awesome

QuisDaBeast
11-22-2010, 08:13 PM
I see the same...

Arterra
11-22-2010, 08:18 PM
lol... there SHOULD be freak-version of items. like 100 times more rare than the rare item itself...

otherwise quite a error.

noobmigo
11-22-2010, 09:02 PM
AWESOME! you're tempting me to buy a droid!

Futumsh
11-23-2010, 11:00 AM
I believe if you uninstall and reinstall this problem should be fixed - if you've only done updates without reinstalls since beta, some of the beta data overrides the release data. The next android client update should also fix this problem, but you should still probably do the uninstall / reinstall just get back the extra internal space that's being used from the beta data.

Futumsh
11-23-2010, 02:25 PM
The 1.5.5 android client update is now available, and should fix this for people that haven't uninstalled since beta.

Clockcycle
11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
I believe if you uninstall and reinstall this problem should be fixed - if you've only done updates without reinstalls since beta, some of the beta data overrides the release data. The next android client update should also fix this problem, but you should still probably do the uninstall / reinstall just get back the extra internal space that's being used from the beta data.

+1 Hadn't seen this thread. I posted something similar happening to me on the Android Sub-forum. I thought it was because I moved the install to SD, but did exactly what Futumsh suggests, I uninstalled and reinstalled from the Market. I had previously been playing an update beta install.

Even though the textures were kinda interesting... lol

-CC