PDA

View Full Version : Why not AOE combo for rhinos?

Nekza
01-06-2014, 11:46 AM
So yeah.. yeah.. im that newbie little rhino wonderin around with the same nickname in game, and i was thinking rhinos suck so why dont you give us an aoe combo, it might be.. fuuuunnn!!

Chopper
01-06-2014, 11:54 AM
agree. I leveled my rhino to 75 so far and its lack of offensive ability is pretty annoying overall.

programmed
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Rhinos don't suck and they have holy tempest which is AoE. They weren't made to be an offensive class they are meant to be support. They were made to be buffing teammates, healing, and reviving.

Caiahar
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Rhinos don't suck and they have holy tempest which is AoE. They weren't made to be an offensive class they are meant to be support. They were made to be buffing teammates, healing, and reviving.
Along with OP ctf skills :D

@op: It sucks that the combo isn't AOE, it would be great if it was. Imagine rhinos charge slamming into a horde of people xD and slashing them all at once

Multibird
01-06-2014, 12:28 PM
A full str rhino, like myself can kill bow birds, talon birds, also kill, dex mage, int mages, and dex bears. It's is very hard to kill a class with savage. Like others said it's a support class that heals his team, recrution, and has the ability to stay alive longer than other classes. My rhino is 1k negative in ctf, and has about 500 kills only. I don't care because all I do is go for flags, these others rhinos u see, that are positive, aren't full str, they have dex, and they mainly kill instead of going for flags.

Everyone does different things, whatever makes you have fun, that really matters.

Argyros
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM
I thought about it, and they could possibly make charge aoe. Just like a 3m area are knock back from were the rhino finishes charge. No need to make redemption aoe, it already has heal effect.

Making charge slightly aoe would greatly increase its viability to soloing and pve in general.

Nekza
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Yep. When i said rhinos suck i meant offensive wise, and i was talking about PVE. I dont play PVP.. basically because i suck lol

I thought about Charge + Holy Tempest, but charge is a single target skill so i doubt it'll work. Instead, it could be Rhino Might (crappy dmg but meh) + Holy Tempest.

That would be great but then you had to remove Charge + Redemption combo which is great dont get me wrong, even though its single target combo, its still great because it restores full hp.

Anyways, i would prefer that Rhino might + Holy tempest AOE combo and leave Redemption alone if it still gives a good amount of HP.

Multibird
01-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Yep. When i said rhinos suck i meant offensive wise, and i was talking about PVE. I dont play PVP.. basically because i suck lol

I thought about Charge + Holy Tempest, but charge is a single target skill so i doubt it'll work. Instead, it could be Rhino Might (crappy dmg but meh) + Holy Tempest.

That would be great but then you had to remove Charge + Redemption combo which is great dont get me wrong, even though its single target combo, its still great because it restores full hp.

Anyways, i would prefer that Rhino might + Holy tempest AOE combo and leave Redemption alone if it still gives a good amount of HP.
Try using dex in pve, u will find rhinos op.

Suentous PO
01-06-2014, 02:10 PM
I'd be happy if they'd fix the glitched charge that often attacks things off map that I can't see despite there being an enemy right in front of me. Or how the charge sometimes makes him attack the ground right in front instead of the dude I've targeted that's in range.
More cross class combos would help also.

Extreme
01-07-2014, 05:26 AM
I find rhino n fox hardest to lvl ._.

Caiahar
01-07-2014, 11:15 PM
U 2 nub :)

Chopper
01-08-2014, 03:57 PM

this is true.

even with a 3x daily combo, you take a long time to kill mobs, making XP grinding an even worse grind. Basically, your strengths of staying alive and helping out others is not really conducive to killing enemies en mass.

Nekza
01-11-2014, 09:37 AM

Try using dex in pve, u will find rhinos op.

Im half str half dex, if you mean dex set.. i dont think im gonna use it since rhino's health is low enough