PDA

View Full Version : make Battleford castle biigger, add Potion Seller, Add King

superglut2
11-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey guys,

I really believe that since patch 1.5 Batlefort castle has been the standart place for high level players to chill and talk and spawn to after their matches.

Now heres the thing.. Batlefort Castle is Suposed to be a "Castle"
Its way to small in my opinion.
There is only ONE item seller.
and there is no Potion Seller.

So basically every high level player has to go to the newb area , read their annoying little chat conversations, get about 20 friend request from low level players and answer 10 annoying questions about how to get items or on how to play just to get a few potions.

Heres what i would LOVE to see:

BIGGER Castle!

More Hallways!

A KING! surrounded by Guards!

3 Different Vendors! = 1 Warrior Vendor! , 1 Mage , 1 Archer in 3 different rooms!

I love the Idea of battleford castle, since its a little similar to Stormwind from WoW. But.. it feels like a little house and not a castle to me which frustrates me everytime i enter it.

What do you guys think?

addiekai
11-22-2010, 05:14 PM
+1 on this!

Since the world has been, technically, down the foundation, I think he has a point there.

juhnken773
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Don't be so hard on the noobs. That wasn't quite necessary.
But I agree on the concept.
Let's not make it TOO big. I don't like making long walks.

superglut2
11-23-2010, 04:20 AM
yea guys, but you get my point. Batlefort Castle should be the 1 place for all the high levels to chill. and it should have everything we need. :)

smoae
11-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Yeah towns need to be improved

jonboy
11-23-2010, 07:18 AM
Is there a point to vendors? A pot vendor I can get, but most 50s there would be buying from the CS rather then npc gear.

superglut2
11-23-2010, 01:46 PM
it would still feel more like a real castle if we have 3 different ones.

Misfitz
11-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Making it more comfortable is a good idea :) but still: Balefort town is actually a fugitive camp. The castle belonging to the town is the one that is full of mobs and already has a King (of Hearts).

EricB
11-23-2010, 05:51 PM
+1 for potion seller (maybe Leeha may open her own shop?. :) )
Make it look like a Bar or a funny mage-style house! Tents are so 1.4 :p

Kossi
11-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Lol b4 the auction haus, the balefort castle was a joke. it was a hallway. -.-'

Royce
11-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Okay couple things. Balefort castle is a campaign, and it already has a king (or wait are the kings in DF?). Anyway, the town is Fort Blackstone, and a king doesn't belong in a fort. Anyway I'd like to see them finish off the towns (swamps, oasis) before doing much more current town expansion. Plus it would be more fun to have different towns with different things, so people don't congregate in just one or two, especially as the game grows. I hate having a zillion instances of just one town if for instance I'm trying to get back to a particular one.