PDA

View Full Version : Re-roll elix with lep no locked & get green stuff again? & feedback on other matters

Simon Chee
01-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi Delphina,

I am not sure if you would remember that I had reported the above subject. After talking to you it drop a few locked for me and unfortunately again it stop dropping for me be it with elix & lep but my friend is getting many locked as usual. It is getting very frustrating continue playing Arcane Legend and is no longer fun to me. Not to mentioned opening locked but get really lousy stuff, as usual always dimensional, devourer, coins, minimum plat in return.. Etc, obviously not even a mythic items from locked. And also multiple crafting doesn't seem good as always can't get a grand gem on my mythic gear and weapon. I do think it is a very unfair game especially to a platinum player and which I always see top/leaderboard players having good stuff with multiple arcane, mythic items to sell in CS.

To be frank I am playing four characters slot, you can check anytime as I had spent few hundreds of plats just to buy pets to get AP for them because I think it may improve their chances of getting good loots for them.. But again it doesn't work.

I thought it would be better for me to switch over characters if things/luck doesn't get better for anyone of them, as STS claimed is luck re-roll. How can it be four characters have no luck? I had spent so much time playing AL & is a disappointment I get in return. I guess I am just wasting my money buying plat to support STS/ AL probably though I still have few thousandth of plats in my inventory but Of no use I guess because there's no fun anymore if this continue I would rather spend my money on other games.

I am really upset with STS.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Simon

Instanthumor
01-06-2014, 11:59 PM
If you get a common item, you can re-roll to a green. It's normal and has been the same for over a year now.

What really pisses me ofd is re-rolling into any kind of copper chest. That is not cool.

Pandamoni
01-07-2014, 12:15 AM
I got my first locked crate on reroll today for the first time in about two weeks, the other day I had a combo elix, then klaas gave me lick elix, then shaz gave me luck elix and I had my lep on and I didn't get any locked crates. It's the luck of the draw.

Simon Chee
01-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Hi all, it is making no more sense for me in anyway, you may think is normal but probably you are not aware that some always get locked regularly with "lep only" obviously not to mentioned with reroll elix and is ranging from 1-6 locked.. Fyi.

Instanthumor
01-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi all, it is making no more sense for me in anyway, you may think is normal but probably you are not aware that some always get locked regularly with "lep only" obviously not to mentioned with reroll elix and is ranging from 1-6 locked.. Fyi.

Before I answer your question, please define 'luck' for me. I'm curious.

Venom
01-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Before I answer your question, please define 'luck' for me. I'm curious.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111050-Guide-The-Wheel-Of-LUCK!!-Luck-Rerolls-Loot-Drops-Explained!

Zynzyn
01-07-2014, 02:21 AM
No complaints as I know its all about luck. Its a gamble. Anything can happen in a gamble. Any number of times.
When I use lep and elixir, there are times I get many locked crates, there are times I get only one and sometimes none. A leprechaun amulet/luck elixir does not guarantee you better drops but it only slightly enhances your chance of getting better loot. And if this uncertainty of getting or not getting a locked crate or a good loot did not exist, farming would become predictable and boring and perhaps we would not crave the good loot as much as we do now.

Simon Chee
01-07-2014, 02:46 AM
As per Delphina mentioned before the items I get from luck are random in her previous email when I had raised a query why I can't get locked as per the same subject title. "Luck" here means, the chances % for getting locked crates.

In additional, if you would be kind enough to explain:

Why a person with Lep 15% luck only getting locked crates more regularly vs a person with lep 15%+25% luck re-roll elix (30 mins) or 15% plus 60mins combo elix (30% luck), re-roll who gets zero locked. As elixir named as "rer-roll & define luck %" so higher chance rerolling and higher chances for better items. Pls let me know if this interpretation or understanding is in incorrect.

Ebezaanec
01-07-2014, 07:46 AM
As per Delphina mentioned before the items I get from luck are random in her previous email when I had raised a query why I can't get locked as per the same subject title. "Luck" here means, the chances % for getting locked crates.

In additional, if you would be kind enough to explain:

Why a person with Lep 15% luck only getting locked crates more regularly vs a person with lep 15%+25% luck re-roll elix (30 mins) or 15% plus 60mins combo elix (30% luck), re-roll who gets zero locked. As elixir named as "rer-roll & define luck %" so higher chance rerolling and higher chances for better items. Pls let me know if this interpretation or understanding is in incorrect.

First of all, your definition of reroll is not accurate. Reroll is the outcome in which an item from a lower tier of loot tables is "bumped" up to the next highest tier. Example: Epic class rerolled into Legendary class.

*to the system.. Any class higher is considered "better loot," but that doesn't translate to "wanted" loot.*

And second, just because you have more reroll percentage doesnt guarantee a locked. It guarantees more of a reroll chance of ANY item NOT just an epic that can ALWAYS reroll.

I'll give you an example: The lottery. How is it possible that a person can buy 100 tickets and lose and that a second person bought only one ticket and won the entire jackpot? Simple. Increasing your tickets only increases the chances you have of winning, not guaranteeing a success.

Btw: You complain now that you can't get a locked, but when you are in Elite.. I think you would be begging to get the Elite Gold Chest over a locked :p

Echo Starz
01-07-2014, 09:02 AM
This game got nothing to do with luck. If that being the case, may STS affirmed to that and have it posted in the forum so we can stop buying platinum and likewise stop playing the game...

Simon Chee
01-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Hi, i would want to post this message in forum first of all but I was told to by STS support. I would expect a personalize after sales svc and professional reply from STS staff

Echo Starz
01-07-2014, 09:05 AM
If we are playing for free that's fine. But if you have paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get yourself for a better edge in this game, then it matters. We are talking about paying to get luck here!!!

Echo Starz
01-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Obviously not... We are talking about paying to gain a better edge in the games and not luck!!!

Ebezaanec
01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Hi, i would want to post this message in forum first of all but I was told to by STS support. I would expect a personalize after sales svc and professional reply from STS staff

The only professional reply you will get is "Luck is luck."

Simon Chee
01-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Ebe, probably you would prefer an elite golden chest because you are not a platinum player, I guess? if I would played in elite I wouldn't expect a elite golden chest as I would still prefer a locked for your info. As a locked has higher chances of getting better stuff then a elite golden chest and I am willing to open locked.

Simon Chee
01-07-2014, 09:58 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111050-Guide-The-Wheel-Of-LUCK!!-Luck-Rerolls-Loot-Drops-Explained!

I do agree with your point and theory on reroll wheel.. I am not complaining abt what I get in locked actually, I am more concern on locked drop as I am willing to use plat to open them. Fyi, I have used gold/plat to buy my arcane pet. As you would also agree you get locked from just using lep and definitely far batter off then me with lep and elix to get no locked, probably you have better terms with Delphina/STS ? I guess ;) Yes, STS has never force us to buy plat/elix but it does dictate somehow buying elix has better chances, so I buy them. We spend money to be on a better edge of the game.

Venom
01-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Try few runs of normal Ydra Forest wearing lepre or lepre + luck elixir. Lemme know if you get any crates.

Ebezaanec
01-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Ebe, probably you would prefer an elite golden chest because you are not a platinum player, I guess? if I would played in elite I wouldn't expect a elite golden chest as I would still prefer a locked for your info. As a locked has higher chances of getting better stuff then a elite golden chest and I am willing to open locked.

Look, believe what you will, but luck is luck.. If you ignored the rest of my post, so be it.. I'm tired of explaining this simple concept of luck to people..

I leave you with this. Maybe this will explain it better.. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

bhutkeyur
01-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Yeah it sometimes happens - with full elix we get nothing and yesterday with 30 min exil I got 2 warfare in 3 PuG runs.

Striderevil
01-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Simple explanation take 2 dice and keep throwing it till you get one on each dice. Or even better call out any number between 1 and 6. Now roll both the dices to see whether it lands with the number you just said. Two 1's or two 4's. If you don't get it then repeat the process starting with choosing a number then throwing the dice. This is called luck.

If however the dice was a little heavier on one side then most of the time the throws would land on the heavy side a little consistently giving you the numbers you desire. That is chance. Just because one side is slightly heavier does not always guarantee it will land on the heavy side but will more consistently give a percentage of chance depending on how heavy that side is. If it was 15% heavier on that side then that how often your reroll would give the desired result.