PDA

View Full Version : New to game :)

Nagin
01-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Hello guys am new to game, so far i like it am lvl 8 now.... Add me nagin. My question is how to make gold i clicked on market and everything is so expensive i have 1500 gold should i beg from other people for money? I see so many people with money begging... Am not comfortable to beg so how to make money? And how to trade platinum?

Add me, to give me tips.... Its hard to play this game cya all in game!

Btw whats the name of that gold armour with a big 'A' on it, looks very good

Int
01-07-2014, 06:06 AM
Welcome! I think u are describing forerunner

Mister Clicker
01-07-2014, 06:18 AM
Greetings! Welcome to PL!
Pocket legends is a very fun game(you dont say) thats why I still play it for 2 or 3 years now. Add my most often used account xdeathlifex earning gold is not that easy for your level coz when you reach maybe 38 or 43 you can go to the plasma pyramid and earn a LOT of gold there. If I were you I wouldnt beg. I begged too when I was your level, some people will just call you a NOOB and will not learn anything (it reeaaaaalllyyy hurts) if you want to earn money go to the consignment shop or cs at balefort and sell there some items that you think is really hard to earn. Another tip us for you to go with the flow or join a party thats all

Skillless
01-07-2014, 06:42 AM
Greetings! Welcome to PL!
Pocket legends is a very fun game(you dont say) thats why I still play it for 2 or 3 years now. Add my most often used account xdeathlifex earning gold is not that easy for your level coz when you reach maybe 38 or 43 you can go to the plasma pyramid and earn a LOT of gold there. If I were you I wouldnt beg. I begged too when I was your level, some people will just call you a NOOB and will not learn anything (it reeaaaaalllyyy hurts) if you want to earn money go to the consignment shop or cs at balefort and sell there some items that you think is really hard to earn. Another tip us for you to go with the flow or join a party thats all

@Nagin: Don't be confused when you can't find that plasma pyramid in AL, it only exists in PL. ;)

ThePvpTwink
01-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Farming locked crates from bracken ridge and merching are some good ways to earn gold.

Platinum is irl money purchased currency and can't be traded.

Begging is never a good way to earn money, you need to earn it yourself.

Do the bard quests on a daily basis as they give you 10 story tokens a day for some nice things.

Nagin
01-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Farming locked crates from bracken ridge and merching are some good ways to earn gold.

Platinum is irl money purchased currency and can't be traded.

Begging is never a good way to earn money, you need to earn it yourself.

Do the bard quests on a daily basis as they give you 10 story tokens a day for some nice things.

Alright, any cheat code?

Lojack
01-07-2014, 12:00 PM
No.

Zlolouux
01-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D

Mister Clicker
01-09-2014, 06:19 AM
@nagin: Don't be confused when you can't find that plasma pyramid in al, it only exists in pl. ;)

nevermind i thought its in the forums of pl!! Sorry everyone!!
#supermegaultrashame

moneybagz
01-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Welcome there