PDA

View Full Version : Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Venom
01-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Alright folks, this war with Magnum has made many people realize that dirty play is harmful for everyone :) So today we tried a nice, fair game where both teams had 1 mauler each, one arcane staff, rest 3 players were pink weapon or mythic gun/bow. We actually rejected over geared players. So, it was an extremely fun game with no returns if dead.

I am making this thread to encourage this system amongst all Major and active, pro guilds. Why do we need to swap out the less geared players from EVERY Friggin Game??? Why not make it more interesting by balancing out both teams? You will actually feel better, trust me!! Easy kills = no fun, no good.

The Fair Play:

1) Balance teams with same number of warriors. 2 in each team would be great. 1 in each for extra fun.
2) Look at number of Arcane/Mythics and try to balance it out between both teams.
3) Try to keep a couple of under-geared players, even they deserve to have some fun :)
4) Call in an under geared player in next team to balance the game instead of asking one to leave.
5) If no under geared players are available, try switching your weapon :)
6) Never Spot Block!!! It just shows you are weak and it ruins the game for everyone.
7) Let people regroup in random games, be patient, do not spawn kill. They will come out eventually!!
8) Decide in advance whether you want a no-returns game or returning is allowed.
9) Enjoy PvP and let everyone else enjoy too. This game is meant to make you happy, not to ruin your mood :)

ipredator
01-07-2014, 10:33 AM
1 and 6 are a must :)

samuraisoul
01-07-2014, 10:40 AM
I totally support this!

Good thread Ven

Hinataa
01-07-2014, 11:33 AM
I was a part of this today, n i LOVED IT, deffo what i would like to do more in future

Avshow
01-07-2014, 11:37 AM
how to make thanks GREEN....

Bless
01-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Id play in a game like this :o

Hinataa
01-07-2014, 12:13 PM
ure not delph lol

Endkey
01-07-2014, 12:24 PM
If these rules are applied, people with normal equips will have a chance to have some fun too
Gj Ven :)

Maalice
01-07-2014, 01:05 PM
This thread has been approved by maalice.

Maybe the events that took place in the last few days were needed to remind us that this is a game, and games should be fun. Good thread venom

Jxmaa
01-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Past days made me realise that actin lile this is silly , its a game where we are supposed to have fun and this ia what he should do , i totally support thia idea !

Solid
01-07-2014, 02:04 PM
This is nice cuz i have normal equips.

GoodSyntax
01-07-2014, 07:21 PM
If you need an undergeared noob....I'm your guy :-)

Spyce
01-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Can't argue with this.
Everyone should change for the better good.

ipredator
01-07-2014, 09:58 PM
The thread was made for people to move on and play fairly.. which some people might hate, but people are following these points that Venom mentioned which is a good start.

xXz21
01-07-2014, 10:46 PM
what is the porpuse to have Mytic/arcane if u only fight with arcane/mytic users?? NO. the solution for that is make single pvp in any town. and make ''arena'' or ''coliseum'' to fight 3v3 or 5v5 to get some Coins to BUY GEAR. like a wow..

2 wars per match? and what is the porpuse? same dificult for 2 team. pff.. all with same items? infinite battle.. this game is not for skill is only for GEAR. u don't need skill to play Arcane legends have only 4 skills..

this is the same like a ''twink'' what is the porpuse to create a twink in arcane legends?

u only fight with same lv people..

in another games if u create a ''twink'' is for kill a High Lv Players.. not ur same lv is obviusly u are going to win bcus u are a FULL PVP twink. i don't see the porpuse to create a twink here i can fight with END game user and is the same. mytic gear = legendary twink gear. so is the same no diference just the lv..

Venom
01-07-2014, 10:50 PM
what is the porpuse to have Mytic/arcane if u only fight with arcane/mytic users?? NO. the solution for that is make single pvp in any town. and make ''arena'' or ''coliseum'' to fight 3v3 or 5v5 to get some Coins to BUY GEAR. like a wow..

2 wars per match? and what is the porpuse? same dificult for 2 team. pff.. all with same items? infinite battle.. this game is not for skill is only for GEAR. u don't need skill to play Arcane legends have only 4 skills..

this is the same like a ''twink'' what is the porpuse to create a twink in arcane legends?

in another games if u create a ''twink'' is for kill a High Lv Players.. not ur same lv is obviusly u are going to win bcus u are a FULL PVP twink. i don't see the porpuse to create a twink here i can fight with END game user and is the same. mytic gear = legendary twink gear. so is the same no diference just the lv..

Hello there, this thread is also meant for people willing to play and enjoy AL. You don't seem to be enjoying it much. It would help if you find another game of your choice that makes you happy :)

GoodSyntax
01-08-2014, 01:25 AM

The purpose is to negate the effect that gear has on the two opposing sides, meaning that skill and team cooperation will be the differentiator on whether your team wins or loses.

And, while it is true that gear makes a large difference, there are many cases where the undergeared player will come out on top. This is the case in both PvP and PvE. I have run with countless Mythic and Arcane players who have failed miserably in elite maps that I breeze through in my upper-end Legendary gear and trusty Loki and Malison pets. I have beaten many Mythic players in PvP and have been run out of the arena by someone with equally mainstream gear that used his tanks effectively and knew when to press an attack and when to retreat.

Skills and tactics can make an average geared player a superstar, but mythic equipment cannot make a lackluster player a stud. The only time gear makes a substantial difference is in 1v1 fights, and when two opponents are equally skilled. In all other cases, skill is usually superior to gear, which is the whole point in ensuring balance between the two opponents. To go against a team of Arcane and Mythics with a group of Legendary and Epics is like showing up to a gun fight with a potato peeler - it's not fair and not fun for either side.

Perhaps you should learn a bit about twink and end game PvP - you are missing the finer details because all you are focusing on is the gear and end results. PvP in it's pure form is fun, challenging and leads to many friendships; it's a great place to test out new builds, new attack styles, new party tactics, etc. If all you do is just mash the 4 skill buttons, then you are missing out on the ebb and flow of a good, equally matched PvP contest.

Joncheese
01-08-2014, 03:34 AM
+1

I just hope that players take note of this. Recent events have caused a massive spiral of miss-conduct and the game for most has now become unpleasant. IMO CTF arena should be a CTF arena. I've always thought this and the way that PVP has been created in this game has unfortunately been its own downfall, mostly due to AP's. CTF is now used as a killzone where players either go for a 1v1 or where they are ganged until they leave. Now there will be players on either side that will laugh at this like they think they have gotten one over on the other, but the reality is that everyone has been on the receiving end of it.

Time to try and actually play CTF. Bring back a proper game. Make it better.

Venom
01-08-2014, 03:39 AM
+1

I just hope that players take note of this. Recent events have caused a massive spiral of miss-conduct and the game for most has now become unpleasant. IMO CTF arena should be a CTF arena. I've always thought this and the way that PVP has been created in this game has unfortunately been its own downfall, mostly due to AP's. CTF is now used as a killzone where players either go for a 1v1 or where they are ganged until they leave. Now there will be players on either side that will laugh at this like they think they have gotten one over on the other, but the reality is that everyone has been on the receiving end of it.

Time to try and actually play CTF. Bring back a proper game. Make it better.

That would be the best, both teams try to win as a team.. No free flags or 5v5 mids. Play however as long as you are trying to win the game by flags and other team is trying to stop you from doing so.

Maalice
01-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Flag ap should b removed, and ctf team win ap should be added, or some comparable.

Normitaa :)
01-08-2014, 05:29 AM
that good zzzzzzzzz to see how it goes the initiative
Good luck to all :shame:

Xstealthxx
01-08-2014, 09:18 AM
An off record pvp for practice will be good!

Maunyabastian
01-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Don't change the old one.
Just make a new arena, and don't break twinks' world!

Bless
01-08-2014, 11:01 AM
+1

Time to try and actually play CTF. Bring back a proper game. Make it better. Players will keep doing this unless they get a proper 1v1 room and 5v5 room. Otherwise there is no other way of doing a 1v1/5v5 so they go to ctf arena

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Yea that was some match we had there They did good but we won would love to play more games like this

blueseraphim
01-08-2014, 12:52 PM
all excellent points venom I totally agree with this post it reminds me of back when every one strived to get the one mythic item available (helm) excluding pets. when an all legendary user could still compete with great sucess. I new somewere underneth that rough warrior exterior of yours venom there you had game changing ideas :p

xXz21
01-08-2014, 01:51 PM
The purpose is to negate the effect that gear has on the two opposing sides, meaning that skill and team cooperation will be the differentiator on whether your team wins or loses.

And, while it is true that gear makes a large difference, there are many cases where the undergeared player will come out on top. This is the case in both PvP and PvE. I have run with countless Mythic and Arcane players who have failed miserably in elite maps that I breeze through in my upper-end Legendary gear and trusty Loki and Malison pets. I have beaten many Mythic players in PvP and have been run out of the arena by someone with equally mainstream gear that used his tanks effectively and knew when to press an attack and when to retreat.

Skills and tactics can make an average geared player a superstar, but mythic equipment cannot make a lackluster player a stud. The only time gear makes a substantial difference is in 1v1 fights, and when two opponents are equally skilled. In all other cases, skill is usually superior to gear, which is the whole point in ensuring balance between the two opponents. To go against a team of Arcane and Mythics with a group of Legendary and Epics is like showing up to a gun fight with a potato peeler - it's not fair and not fun for either side.

Perhaps you should learn a bit about twink and end game PvP - you are missing the finer details because all you are focusing on is the gear and end results. PvP in it's pure form is fun, challenging and leads to many friendships; it's a great place to test out new builds, new attack styles, new party tactics, etc. If all you do is just mash the 4 skill buttons, then you are missing out on the ebb and flow of a good, equally matched PvP contest.

Oh ok so u say u need skill to play arcane legends umm i see many people in this game is theys first MMO. i just can say what is the porpuse to make pvp with same equip users??? MMORPG'S is a competitive games not a same users game.. for that i can play a campaing game (not online)

if u play in this game is to be better all the time not to be lower.. so why u lv up? to be lv 36 no? to use the best equip lv 36 no? to fight with lv 36 people and run high lv maps..

twink is the same than end game here. u fight with same lv people. ''Twinks'' normally are to kill high lv players. bcus u put a FULL best low lv gear. but sure maybe u think twinks are only to join a map to kill the same lv players maybe u never play another game.

@Venom: if u don't like my comment why u write? is my oppinion and u should respect it. if i want play AL i play if i don't want i don't play.. i don't care what game u play.

if i enjoy game or not is my oppinion. i just say why i don't like the idea its all ;)

Saribeau
01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Alright folks, this war with Magnum has made many people realize that dirty play is harmful for everyone :) So today we tried a nice, fair game where both teams had 1 mauler each, one arcane staff, rest 3 players were pink weapon or mythic gun/bow. We actually rejected over geared players. So, it was an extremely fun game with no returns if dead.

I am making this thread to encourage this system amongst all Major and active, pro guilds. Why do we need to swap out the less geared players from EVERY Friggin Game??? Why not make it more interesting by balancing out both teams? You will actually feel better, trust me!! Easy kills = no fun, no good.

The Fair Play:

1) Balance teams with same number of warriors. 2 in each team would be great. 1 in each for extra fun.
2) Look at number of Arcane/Mythics and try to balance it out between both teams.
3) Try to keep a couple of under-geared players, even they deserve to have some fun :)
4) Call in an under geared player in next team to balance the game instead of asking one to leave.
6) Never Spot Block!!! It just shows you are weak and it ruins the game for everyone.
7) Let people regroup in random games, be patient, do not spawn kill. They will come out eventually!!
8) Decide in advance whether you want a no-returns game or returning is allowed.
9) Enjoy PvP and let everyone else enjoy too. This game is meant to make you happy, not to ruin your mood :)

Guilds who are already practicing this:

Pride
Magnum

TEACH THIS TO TWINKS SIR. ty

Bless
01-08-2014, 03:28 PM

The Fair Play:

Guilds who are already practicing this:

Pride
Magnum

TEACH THIS TO TWINKS SIR. ty impossible

GoodSyntax
01-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Oh ok so u say u need skill to play arcane legends umm i see many people in this game is theys first MMO. i just can say what is the porpuse to make pvp with same equip users??? MMORPG'S is a competitive games not a same users game.. for that i can play a campaing game (not online)

if u play in this game is to be better all the time not to be lower.. so why u lv up? to be lv 36 no? to use the best equip lv 36 no? to fight with lv 36 people and run high lv maps..

twink is the same than end game here. u fight with same lv people. ''Twinks'' normally are to kill high lv players. bcus u put a FULL best low lv gear. but sure maybe u think twinks are only to join a map to kill the same lv players maybe u never play another game.

@Venom: if u don't like my comment why u write? is my oppinion and u should respect it. if i want play AL i play if i don't want i don't play.. i don't care what game u play.

if i enjoy game or not is my oppinion. i just say why i don't like the idea its all ;)

Did you even read my post? You completely missed the entire point and instead fixate on level disparity and gear.

First, twinks never fight players that are tens of levels higher - that would be insane and contrary to the definition of a twink.

Second, you cap for two reasons: to run elite maps (and get the best end-game loot) and to never be at a level disadvantage in end-game PvP.

Third, PvP in AL is +/- 2 levels, so it is possible to have a lv10 fighting a lv14, which sets up your lower level killing higher level player scenarios.

Fourth, not everyone levels to end-game. Builds, gear and tactics vary a lot between low level and end game....it is sufficiently different that someone who is pro at end-game may not be as good in twink levels.

Frankly, I am struggling to see what your point is here. It sounds like you would prefer to have an open PvP realm where end-gamers can stand around ganking every low level that enters. Perhaps that sounds like fun to you, but to me it sounds bush-league. I wouldn't pat myself on the back for a job well done killing a player 15 levels lower than me. Instead, I get far more satisfaction when I kill a group that is trying to gang/spawn me. The essence of PvP isn't just a kill stat, it should be the give and take of two equally matched teams and the strategy and cooperation that is necessary to win a match.

Solid
01-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Did you even read my post? You completely missed the entire point and instead fixate on level disparity and gear.

First, twinks never fight players that are tens of levels higher - that would be insane and contrary to the definition of a twink.

Second, you cap for two reasons: to run elite maps (and get the best end-game loot) and to never be at a level disadvantage in end-game PvP.

Third, PvP in AL is +/- 2 levels, so it is possible to have a lv10 fighting a lv14, which sets up your lower level killing higher level player scenarios.

Fourth, not everyone levels to end-game. Builds, gear and tactics vary a lot between low level and end game....it is sufficiently different that someone who is pro at end-game may not be as good in twink levels.

Frankly, I am struggling to see what your point is here. It sounds like you would prefer to have an open PvP realm where end-gamers can stand around ganking every low level that enters. Perhaps that sounds like fun to you, but to me it sounds bush-league. I wouldn't pat myself on the back for a job well done killing a player 15 levels lower than me. Instead, I get far more satisfaction when I kill a group that is trying to gang/spawn me. The essence of PvP isn't just a kill stat, it should be the give and take of two equally matched teams and the strategy and cooperation that is necessary to win a match.

A l10 fighting a l14 is impossible, a l12 is able to fight a 10, but a l14 would be locked out of from level requirements, vice versa.

inkredible
01-08-2014, 06:00 PM
its always nice to play games like this... but its almost impossible to organize it like this(for most people, not all)
.. its like saying change the human nature
tho +1 for sharing this

HopeSolo
01-08-2014, 06:16 PM
its always nice to play games like this... but its almost impossible to organize it like this(for most people, not all)
.. its like saying change the human nature
tho +1 for sharing thisexactly.. however, most players want to complete their flag AP

xXz21
01-08-2014, 06:51 PM

ok u don't understand me..

im not talking about pvp lv 36 vs 20.. im talking about making this ''balance'' pvp GEAR is not good.. anything is fair in life. and i think if u wanna go to pvp in lv 36 and u haven't good set is only ur problem. u can keep pvp until u get good pvp gear.

im not talking about pvp 36lv vs 10lv is stupid to think that.

twink: normally if u make a twink is to kill high lv players (obviusly u are not going to create a lv 10 to kill a lv 30..) but lv 26-30 vs lv 36 is possible. (obviusly im not talking about ''arena'' or pvp room) im talking about free pvp in any map/town..

maybe u can't understand me if u have never played another mmorpg (like Aion, Metin2,) this 2 games are only 2 examples of games u can create a ''twink'' can kill high lv players BUT obviusly don't forgot the point is not the same a high lv with GOOD GEAR and a high lv with a normal GEAR. normally ''Mytic'' is better than ''Legendary'' but AL have only mytic for high lv players and not full mytic set for ''twinks''

and this game have only ''dungeons'' haven't a free world. where u can go to fight the opposing factions..

I understand ur point to create a ''strategy to win'' but i don't agree to create all the match only with a legendary people GEAR (lv 36 Legendary Gear vs 36 with legendary) and lv 36 mytic vs36 mytic and lv 36 arcane vs 36 with arcane..

GoodSyntax
01-08-2014, 10:11 PM
ok u don't understand me..

im not talking about pvp lv 36 vs 20.. im talking about making this ''balance'' pvp GEAR is not good.. anything is fair in life. and i think if u wanna go to pvp in lv 36 and u haven't good set is only ur problem. u can keep pvp until u get good pvp gear.

im not talking about pvp 36lv vs 10lv is stupid to think that.

twink: normally if u make a twink is to kill high lv players (obviusly u are not going to create a lv 10 to kill a lv 30..) but lv 26-30 vs lv 36 is possible. (obviusly im not talking about ''arena'' or pvp room) im talking about free pvp in any map/town..

maybe u can't understand me if u have never played another mmorpg (like Aion, Metin2,) this 2 games are only 2 examples of games u can create a ''twink'' can kill high lv players BUT obviusly don't forgot the point is not the same a high lv with GOOD GEAR and a high lv with a normal GEAR. normally ''Mytic'' is better than ''Legendary'' but AL have only mytic for high lv players and not full mytic set for ''twinks''

and this game have only ''dungeons'' haven't a free world. where u can go to fight the opposing factions..

I understand ur point to create a ''strategy to win'' but i don't agree to create all the match only with a legendary people GEAR (lv 36 Legendary Gear vs 36 with legendary) and lv 36 mytic vs36 mytic and lv 36 arcane vs 36 with arcane..

Now I am starting to understand...thanks for the clarification.

I think what Venom was saying was to not exclude Legendary players, but rather to allow them to join and keep some semblance of balance between the two teams. I've been in matches where I am either ganged or players on my team bail out simply because I'm not Mythic. It's kind of funny because those same players that bail out on me and join the other team usually find that I can be a handful if my party is remotely decent.

Instanthumor
01-08-2014, 10:18 PM

So, if Lv. 36 (full mythic/arcane) mages can't kill Lv. 36 warriors, how do you think Lv. 26 mage is going to do against one? Go figure, dude.

And, IMO, there is nothing wrong with that. What are the drawbacks I see? None.

@Venom: if u don't like my comment why u write? is my oppinion and u should respect it. if i want play AL i play if i don't want i don't play.. i don't care what game u play.if i enjoy game or not is my oppinion. i just say why i don't like the idea its all ;)

And I hope you do realize that your earlier post in page 1 wasn't very respectful either. You should respect Venom's opinion as well, and that goes for everyone, not just you.

Rubenmagkalas
01-08-2014, 11:10 PM
STS should make a GUILD WAR PVP room. To prevent BLOCK from rival guilds. So you can join only in your Guild side.
Automatic limit the number of Warrior per team. 2-3 is good. 4-5 wasted game. BORING.
Too much warior in game is so boring.
Spawn kill is ok as long as its 5on5. make game more interesting. Its a strategy i.e to prevent RG.
For me blocking and uneven number of wars STS should focus on.

Too much horn will kill u.

Nagin
01-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Balance team?LOL Use underpower gear? Lmfao PVP IS WAR!! .... This is the most childish pvp community I've ever seen in any game....
Pvp is supposed to be : enter room, finish opposite team, leave... free for allll!!!
What pride and magnum did was an event not pvp...
I lold so hard after reading OP(over sugar coating....) Pvp is supposed to be War( not verbal war lol) , not a kitty party.. . The op is giving bad example of playing pvp which will ruin all the fun at endgame pvp as people will say go, and use words like rushing etc etc..

-coming from a hardcore mmo endgame pvp player since 7 years

Instanthumor
01-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Spawn kill is ok as long as its 5on5. make game more interesting. Its a strategy i.e to prevent RG.

IMO, spawn-killing is generally frowned upon, and usually, people would want the opposing team to regroup anyways. Good people, that is.

Rubenmagkalas
01-09-2014, 12:07 AM
IMO, spawn-killing is generally frowned upon, and usually, people would want the opposing team to regroup anyways. Good people, that is.

If u let enemy regroup its a friendly game. Its your choice if u let your enemy do that. I have no problem with that.

But for me its GUILD WAR. WAR.
Its a challenge on both side to regroup in any means they can. Play with strategy.

Instanthumor
01-09-2014, 12:08 AM
If u let enemy regroup its a friendly game. Its your choice if u let your enemy do that. I have no problem with that.

Its a challenge on both side to regroup in any means they can. Play with strategy.

Cool. Whatever rocks your boat, I guess.

Ravager
01-09-2014, 01:25 AM
I just hate how pvp has to be always organized. I prefer the old ways you just run around and do whatever you want. Flagging or killing. It was a great feeling to kill someone holding the flag but people expect to free flag now. I still try to do whatever I want most of the time then someone starts telling another person to leave or telling someone to call someone and it becomes an organized battle 10 full minutes later. Its more fun just playing with the cards I am dealt with majority of the time.

xXz21
01-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Now I am starting to understand...thanks for the clarification.

I think what Venom was saying was to not exclude Legendary players, but rather to allow them to join and keep some semblance of balance between the two teams. I've been in matches where I am either ganged or players on my team bail out simply because I'm not Mythic. It's kind of funny because those same players that bail out on me and join the other team usually find that I can be a handful if my party is remotely decent.

sure u get gambled bcus in AL u can't fight 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 5 is impossible.. i love to fight 1 v 3 in another game and win. (to much skill + good gear obviusly)

So, if Lv. 36 (full mythic/arcane) mages can't kill Lv. 36 warriors, how do you think Lv. 26 mage is going to do against one? Go figure, dude.

And, IMO, there is nothing wrong with that. What are the drawbacks I see? None.

And I hope you do realize that your earlier post in page 1 wasn't very respectful either. You should respect Venom's opinion as well, and that goes for everyone, not just you.

Lv 36 Mage can't kill a warrior bcus the game is very very UNBALACE. with damage. warrior don't make any dmg and is the ''healer'' sorcerer is not a good healer (only for mana) warrios are only ''tank'' can't make good dmg (first game i play warrios sucks) sorcerer make a normal dmg but theys die so fast (low hp + low def) rogue make so many many dmg have good def and good hp a full warrior vs full rogue can't..

second point: if u create a ''Balance'' In pvp ROOM with only Legendary people vs Legendary people. what is the porpuse to play? if u play is to be better. MMORPG are a competitive games.

3nd Point: what happen with my first page post? i don't say any bad. i just ask what is the porpuse to create that? i never insult him just write why sts is going to create that? so u think the life is balance and fair?

if u have bad equip is only ur problem u can keep pvp. if u are bad in pvp u can keep pvp..

i have played with many legendary gear people and i can't say we lost bcus this people have legendary. sometimes win sometimes losse..

whatever is not important i enjoy pvp many time ago with legendary and i never say i need fight only with legendary people.

oh no but pvp is not a competition. why u get mytic gear? to join pvp after people get mytic never left pvp..

Paulsebi
01-09-2014, 03:33 AM
I just hate how pvp has to be always organized. I prefer the old ways you just run around and do whatever you want. Flagging or killing. It was a great feeling to kill someone holding the flag but people expect to free flag now. I still try to do whatever I want most of the time then someone starts telling another person to leave or telling someone to call someone and it becomes an organized battle 10 full minutes later. Its more fun just playing with the cards I am dealt with majority of the time.

Agree with this Rava, enough said!

Joncheese
01-09-2014, 04:06 AM

Define strategy, because half the time the only strategy is to get all ur guildies in to a game before the other has so that they can be farmed..... and this normally happens in any way possible. Make of that what you will.

Wouldn't this just be an ideal world. Like you say though mate the reality is that playing the game like you or me or anyone else wants to lasts all of 5 minutes. Recently things got very personal with myself and someone else because i killed them and they were 'flagging'. They never even had the flag..... Though because they were 'known' as a flagger people didnt touch them. All i did was kill one person, on my own. Next thing i know loads of people are sending hate because of it, their GM had contacted ours, which i found extremely amusing. Utterly pathetic tbh.

PVP in this game has become way to personal. If i get beaten in PVP i dont send hate PM's to players afterwards, nor do i stand there and whine after the match is over. I can't however say the same for everyone. Sure you expect a bit of gloating/trashing or whatever because that is the nature of the beast, however 80% of the time it does not stop there. Over the past week i have seen more abuse given to people on a personal level than i ever dreamed would be possible. Someone now refers to my wife as 'it' (which is disgusting on any level towards a woman). This shows the age of the majority of the players though.......

Make PVP so that there can be no excuses. Make there a room where you can enter as a party (if this is possible) and where the team leader is able to choose the players. Also make this room so that the chat is only visible on each team. This way there can be no offensive talk in normal chat. This also means that any insults towards you are clearly seen as they would be only to yourself.

I long for CTF to be a proper CTF match. I also long for there to be a duelling room. Spice it up, tweak it, make it right. Just sayin.

Endkey
01-09-2014, 04:25 AM
i agree with ravager a bit..ctf means capture the flag. We play ff (free flags). i have never played real ctf once and would love to play it.

epicrrr
01-09-2014, 04:52 AM
if you dont want the drama that came with PVP just stay away from it, if you cant well.. no pressure. AP AP AP

Haligali
01-09-2014, 04:55 AM

I think disabling the join button will solve this issue.

Nagin
01-09-2014, 05:00 AM
Define strategy, because half the time the only strategy is to get all ur guildies in to a game before the other has so that they can be farmed..... and this normally happens in any way possible. Make of that what you will.

Wouldn't this just be an ideal world. Like you say though mate the reality is that playing the game like you or me or anyone else wants to lasts all of 5 minutes. Recently things got very personal with myself and someone else because i killed them and they were 'flagging'. They never even had the flag..... Though because they were 'known' as a flagger people didnt touch them. All i did was kill one person, on my own. Next thing i know loads of people are sending hate because of it, their GM had contacted ours, which i found extremely amusing. Utterly pathetic tbh.

PVP in this game has become way to personal. If i get beaten in PVP i dont send hate PM's to players afterwards, nor do i stand there and whine after the match is over. I can't however say the same for everyone. Sure you expect a bit of gloating/trashing or whatever because that is the nature of the beast, however 80% of the time it does not stop there. Over the past week i have seen more abuse given to people on a personal level than i ever dreamed would be possible. Someone now refers to my wife as 'it' (which is disgusting on any level towards a woman). This shows the age of the majority of the players though.......

Make PVP so that there can be no excuses. Make there a room where you can enter as a party (if this is possible) and where the team leader is able to choose the players. Also make this room so that the chat is only visible on each team. This way there can be no offensive talk in normal chat. This also means that any insults towards you are clearly seen as they would be only to yourself.

I long for CTF to be a proper CTF match. I also long for there to be a duelling room. Spice it up, tweak it, make it right. Just sayin.

Sorry to hear that man, but seriously thats why there is a mute button...

Its a mmo, u cant expect every1 from a good family, its basically an online chat room.. If 'hate' hurts you so bad then better play those single player games...
Or Just mute/ignoreand move on...

'SETTING' a pvp match is like having an event or tea party at pvp match, yes its free to do whateva u want but keep that to ur frnds/guild.. Telling everyone on forums how to fairly play a pvp match is just plain stupid -_-, pvp was not supposed to SET in arcane legends unlike sl/pl where you can host personal games with passwords..

I see you're an experienced and well known player here (looking at ur info) am surprised hearing this from you.

Robhawk
01-09-2014, 05:26 AM
It was said a thousand times: REMOVE this ***** flag achievement!

9/10 CTF-games = flaggin... no fights, just flag and WTH why are you shooting me ? I just flag! -> lol!

epicrrr
01-09-2014, 06:05 AM
It was said a thousand times: REMOVE this ***** flag achievement!

9/10 CTF-games = flaggin... no fights, just flag and WTH why are you shooting me ? I just flag! -> lol!

Dont hate the flags or 10k achievement lol, hate the player interaction in PVP 36. Flagging looks boring to you but to many (including me) enjoys it!

we showing off our 10k flags :)

dantus
01-09-2014, 06:11 AM
Outside of adding new content I can see 2 major, easy fixes.
1. Add a class requirement for games, only a maximum of 2 of any class can join on either side on any game. This would eliminate warrior stacking.
2.add a player debuff for abandonment. If a player leaves a game before it is finished that player will receive a debuff that will prevent him from entering a pvp zone for 1 hour. This will serve multiple purposes.a) it will prevent endless player swapping. B) it will prevent players from joining a time game and zoning out as soon as they die, leaving their team outnumbered.
Just my thoughts.

becky_xil
01-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Nice idea.. but I prefer a good war in pvp.. about player insulting each other is a normal thing in any mmo.. we need to deal with it.. mmo is all about self control.. honestly I love to watch guild war.. keep it up.. peace in pvp is plain stupid idea.. p/s this idea is almost impossible..

Emmacheese
01-09-2014, 06:35 AM

Its a mmo, u cant expect every1 from a good family, its basically an online chat room.. If 'hate' hurts you so bad then better play those single player games...

I had 96 ish people on ignore. And I removed one of them and I'm glad I did as he referred to me as a shemale and I was able to report a case on him :adoration:

From now on all personal level abuse will be reported ... The rest I just laugh at :-)

Nagin
01-09-2014, 06:47 AM
I had 96 ish people on ignore. And I removed one of them and I'm glad I did as he referred to me as a shemale and I was able to report a case on him :adoration:

From now on all personal level abuse will be reported ... The rest I just laugh at :-)

Dang... Obviously they are jelly... Report is ur new best frnd :)
Also i must mention sts support is one of the fastest support ive ever seen.. I had a problem with platinum purchase got 1700 instead of 2550 sent an email and boom it was resolved in 20mins so yea reporting is better than muting:thumbup:

dantus
01-09-2014, 06:55 AM
I prefer tdm for several reasons.
1. No flaggers.
2. Much less drama
3. No time for endless player swapping.
4. Set amount of kills. I join random if the team I'm dealt is outmatched it's only 20 kills.
5. Constant motion..If my team has more players I'll sit out while others fight if my team is outnumbered I'll call.

The biggest downfall to tdm
1) smaller community everyone knows everyone so most join the stronger team.
2) 75% of games played players leave after 1 death.
3) ganging is heavier in tdm because the nature of the match.

Kostral
01-09-2014, 06:57 AM
I think disabling the join button will solve this issue.

Still same for me ...

just Hidin the name/title will be enough ...

Joncheese
01-09-2014, 07:36 AM

'SETTING' a pvp match is like having an event or tea party at pvp match, yes its free to do whateva u want but keep that to ur frnds/guild.. Telling everyone on forums how to fairly play a pvp match is just plain stupid -_-, pvp was not supposed to SET in arcane legends unlike sl/pl where you can host personal games with passwords..

I see you're an experienced and well known player here (looking at ur info) am surprised hearing this from you.

Im not telling people how to play, im merely coming up with a suggestion for a different scenario. I'm not asking to necessarily change the current way its is played because as i said before in previous posts this would be unfair to certain players. However CTF is a team game, and its rarely played as such..... also apart from one game in the last 3 months i have not played a CTF match since the tournament. Making pre arranged games would take out the option of spot blocking and it would also mean a PROPER game could start a lot more easily, without having the hassle of asking other players to leave.... Which is more often than not more difficult than actually playing the ctf game.

Also how do u think we have tournaments? They have to be arranged. Just like ANY other proper game/match. Its not about taking peoples free will away, its about giving us the option to have an arranged battle. There is no harm in this and in no way makes it unfair for everyone else.

Scenario:

Me: Hi Paulsebi, you guys want to get together and have a proper CTF match.
Paul: Sure jon ill get a team together, when do u want to do it?
Me: Whenever mate
Paul: Ok well get a team and we will play on ** date.
Me: Ok buddy ill give you the password to the game.

This is all im suggesting.

On the 'hate' subject.... Do you know how many hate pms me and emma get a day? If you stood in our shoes i think you would be extremely surprised. I dont expect you to understand as you are not us, so no offence taken. Also the mute button is good, but they can make as many alts as they want and message us as any times as they want. If your mrs was getting abuse wouldnt it annoy you? Most peoples answer would be yes, as for most their wifes/girlfriends are everything to them.

Personally i dont care as i give as good as i get and then report them, but when they are sending them to my wife i dont like it. Just because its an online game doesnt mean everyone out there should be able to be offensive and degrading. In a normal society this isnt tollerated is it? and this being a game or not doesn't matter. Its still got real people in it.

Still same for me ...

just Hidin the name/title will be enough ...

This is a perfect solution to all problems related to spot blocking. Great idea, if only my common sense had been working.

Paulsebi
01-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Scenario:

Me: Hi Paulsebi, you guys want to get together and have a proper CTF match.
Paul: Sure jon ill get a team together, when do u want to do it?
Me: Whenever mate
Paul: Ok well get a team and we will play on ** date.
Me: Ok buddy ill give you the password to the game.

This is all im suggesting.

Cool scenario :) but why me lol?

Will never happen this, too many suggestions have been provided to STS but none happened regarding a new map etc so far... so hard to see things like this going on...

Joncheese
01-09-2014, 08:58 AM

Will never happen this, too many suggestions have been provided to STS but none happened regarding a new map etc so far... so hard to see things like this going on...

I dunno mate just frist person who popped in my mind that i respect from another guild :P

And you're right, nothing will happen.

SayCreed
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
May I ask what's spot block

Pirate Captain
01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
May I ask what's spot block

Some toon joining pvp and not doing anything while his team gets killed, usually when one guild is trying to "teach" another a lesson

Sariita
01-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Some toon joining pvp and not doing anything while his team gets killed, usually when one guild is trying to "teach" another a lesson
Spot blocking make a "fair" 5v5 unfair. It becomes a 3v5 or even 2v5 *cough And sometimes the spot blockers eat rogue packs cough*

Instanthumor
01-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Outside of adding new content I can see 2 major, easy fixes.
1. Add a class requirement for games, only a maximum of 2 of any class can join on either side on any game. This would eliminate warrior stacking.
2.add a player debuff for abandonment. If a player leaves a game before it is finished that player will receive a debuff that will prevent him from entering a pvp zone for 1 hour. This will serve multiple purposes.a) it will prevent endless player swapping. B) it will prevent players from joining a time game and zoning out as soon as they die, leaving their team outnumbered.
Just my thoughts.

Idea #1 is flawless, although for #2, some people actually have to leave at times. You can't punish them for the wrongdoings of others.

inkredible
01-09-2014, 04:51 PM
the thing is with this new content.. there might not be enough players to start the game and youd find urself waiting for a long time if the system is lookin for a specific class

xXz21
01-09-2014, 07:07 PM

i think bcus this ''suggestions'' need money to be. and sts don't wanna lost it. if u see sts only make ''expansion'' and ''event'' that give money.. theys never put a reward to users only a simple ''banner for 2013''

Serancha
01-09-2014, 07:40 PM

I couldn't agree more. I joined another friend in CTF yesterday, and all it was was one group standing in the middle and the other preparing. Then it was "1, 2, 3 go" like a one vs one match. The 2 sides clashed for 10 seconds, and then it was 5 minutes of standing around until the next "ready set go". Woe to the player who accidentally hit someone before the ready was called. Then the other team called in a bunch of curse maes and ended even that much game.

It was the most boring experience I have ever had in PVP. Until it goes back to being a normal game, I'm out.

Emmacheese
01-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Well I enjoy clashes!

One we had earlier :-)

http://youtu.be/8hqYg_m4bUA

Serancha
01-09-2014, 08:02 PM
LOL That''s not CTF, or even pvp. That's a different game called "micro-managed guild clash". Sorry, not seeing the fun in it.

Instanthumor
01-09-2014, 08:21 PM
LOL That''s not CTF, or even pvp. That's a different game called "micro-managed guild clash". Sorry, not seeing the fun in it.

Actually, it is considered PvP (player vs. player). You probably don't see the fun in it because you have probably never tried it with us. I think it's very fun.

becky_xil
01-09-2014, 08:28 PM

That is pvp.. it just not ctf.. organised pvp..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Instanthumor
01-09-2014, 08:40 PM
That is pvp.. it just not ctf.. organised pvp..

And there's nothing wrong with organized PvP IMO.

becky_xil
01-09-2014, 08:41 PM
And there's nothing wrong with organized PvP IMO.

Yerp.. there is nothing wrong with it.. Common things in all mmo

Serancha
01-09-2014, 08:46 PM
@Instant - Read my first post again. I have tried it, not with you specifically, but it was the same thing as shown in Emmacheese's video. If you guys want to do that, that's one thing, but imposing this on everyone in pvp (not to mention wanting power to boot people who don't conform) is not really cool. A lot of people just want to play normally without all the formalities.

Instanthumor
01-09-2014, 08:48 PM
@Instant - Read my first post again. I have tried it, not with you specifically, but it was the same thing as shown in Emmacheese's video. If you guys want to do that, that's one thing, but imposing this on everyone in pvp (not to mention wanting power to boot people who don't conform) is not really cool. A lot of people just want to play normally without all the formalities.

And they can play normally without these formalities. The big problem is not those people, but those nasty spotblockers that everyone wants to get rid of. If you don't think organized PvP is fun, try play a game with spotblockers on your team. I don't think farming deaths is any more fun than that.

conradev
01-09-2014, 11:17 PM

Rofl^

otb
01-09-2014, 11:59 PM
@emma AoE lightning works in pvp? look at 2:10. AoE lightning, but no one got killed when it happened. How come?

Venom
01-10-2014, 12:03 AM
@emma AoE lightning works in pvp? look at 2:10. AoE lightning, but no one got killed when it happened. How come?

Thats the proc from the arcane maul.

nelson131
01-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Ya love this idea! I got ganged by 4arcane maul full mythic warrior for a long time today and my team is full legendary...............every time i spawn i die less in 0.5sec

Not fun at all

Emmacheese
01-10-2014, 02:30 AM

Have you ever played Arena pvp on diff games as this is what it is pretty much.

Different strokes for different folks tho, we are all entitled to our own way of what we find "fun" :-)

Have you tried playing a proper match in this game? It's near on impossible because everyone wants FREE flags!

Endkey
01-10-2014, 04:27 AM
serancha now u see the thing im talkin about...if even one was a spot blocker..the results wud have be different...so thats y we need kick vote or smething like that

becky_xil
01-10-2014, 06:05 AM
In the end.. sts do nothing..

Lovingly
01-10-2014, 12:49 PM

smoke lotta green......

Ravager
01-11-2014, 12:38 AM
serancha now u see the thing im talkin about...if even one was a spot blocker..the results wud have be different...so thats y we need kick vote or smething like that

Kickvote can easily be abused especially by kill farmers. I attempted to make my own thread with some suggestive solutions that may work in the Suggestions section of the forums.

Emmacheese
01-11-2014, 03:34 AM
Kickvote can easily be abused especially by kill farmers. I attempted to make my own thread with some suggestive solutions that may work in the Suggestions section of the forums.

Gah those kill farmers!! Totally forgot about them...... If only people were True to themselves :/

UndeadJudge
01-11-2014, 11:27 AM

I frown more upon the "eject" strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 02:21 PM
I frown more upon the "eject" strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

I don't. It's not a strategy btw, I think of it more as a solution.

Higuani
01-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Ok this is my experience in pvp. Im mage with mythic set and amulet, my ring is legendary and weapon (pylon) also.
When someone of my guild say join to help them but then they see me with 2 legendary things i need to go away and search a replacement this i a reason i dont play pvp that much anymore. Thats a reason why i twink :-)

About spot blocking. Just add a time kicker on it. If they stay in joinin room after 10seconds he will be kicked thats a way to make other guild to join and make it fair.
Or just make guild room 5vs5

Just my little 2 cents :-)

Alfai
01-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Ok this is my experience in pvp. Im mage with mythic set and amulet, my ring is legendary and weapon (pylon) also.
When someone of my guild say join to help them but then they see me with 2 legendary things i need to go away and search a replacement this i a reason i dont play pvp that much anymore. Thats a reason why i twink :-)

About spot blocking. Just add a time kicker on it. If they stay in joinin room after 10seconds he will be kicked thats a way to make other guild to join and make it fair.
Or just make guild room 5vs5

Just my little 2 cents :-)

Unfortunately thats the perception.it doesnt mean it doesnt work in most clashes.unless the team you are against are highly skilled and have the best gears.there are playets who are undergeared and can spank a fully geared players easily.gears is an important aspect now but its not everything.

In pvp not only gears.u gotta know who you are up against.know their strength and weaknesses.this comes from experience.if you are using same gears but owning then its a matter of skills.no longer gears.

inkredible
01-11-2014, 11:17 PM
i noticed how venom's post has been edited
and he took out the following guilds "practicing" this method...
i guess this thing hes proposing is too organize for yall to organize again .. seeing how the recent video posted .. i wouldnt say.. balanced
kind of defeats the purpose of this thread

Emmacheese
01-12-2014, 12:50 AM
i guess this thing hes proposing is too organize for yall to organize again .. seeing how the recent video posted .. i wouldnt say.. balanced
Maybe if you read the post above the posted video you will see it's in ronsponse to that .... Jus sayin
And the teams were equally balanced, not our fault they like to keep switching.

Venom
01-12-2014, 12:55 AM

Nice eye. Yes, had to remove the names as they don't follow it anymore. Even if few players do, someone or the other screws it up. This is just an idea, major guilds need to encourage and push this method everyday in order to make it a popular way of pvp.

Nagin
01-12-2014, 12:59 AM
I'd rather die in pvp than wait for teams to balance lol

Alfai
01-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Sometimes people got life too you know.no time to keep tracking things here.just saying...

Soundlesskill
01-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Unfortunately thats the perception.it doesnt mean it doesnt work in most clashes.unless the team you are against are highly skilled and have the best gears.there are playets who are undergeared and can spank a fully geared players easily.gears is an important aspect now but its not everything.

In pvp not only gears.u gotta know who you are up against.know their strength and weaknesses.this comes from experience.if you are using same gears but owning then its a matter of skills.no longer gears.

Gear is everything now. I have sold all my gear and I'm left with a mythic armor and helm, got completely destoryed in PvP by dagger and samael user. #Nofun

inkredible
01-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Sometimes people got life too you know.no time to keep tracking things here.just saying...

how ironic for u to say that ,i mean not for you, for some people i suppose

inkredible
01-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Nice eye. Yes, had to remove the names as they don't follow it anymore. Even if few players do, someone or the other screws it up. This is just an idea, major guilds need to encourage and push this method everyday in order to make it a popular way of pvp.

You should keep doing it ;) magnum dont have to practice it for u to keep practicing it
be the hero and stand out ;)

inkredible
01-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Maybe if you read the post above the posted video you will see it's in ronsponse to that .... Jus sayin
And the teams were equally balanced, not our fault they like to keep switching.

sorry i dont keep track of everything in this post my bad! Sometimes people got life too you know.no time to keep tracking things here.just saying...

Emmacheese
01-12-2014, 10:18 AM
sorry i dont keep track of everything in this post my bad! Sometimes people got life too you know.no time to keep tracking things here.just saying...

True but I also like to make sure I read it before I make a negative comment or I could look an idiot, that and I like to read when I'm drinking my coffee :-) with your forum posts at over 2k I automatically assumed you would too.

how ironic for u to say that ,i mean not for you, for some people i suppose

Ikr it's amazing what some people do on the tinterwebs Crazy huh!

Spartansultan
01-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Venom dont understand it wrong but the first thing you should do is changin your guild to be normal
Your guildies are all top geared and gang people without top gear
Pride is most hated guild in pvp ( i think so )
Im walking around someone from pride flagging ( im just passing by i dont attack flaggers )
Then suddenly he attacks me and I die
When you kill one of you, then you see the next round more from you.
I left lvl 36 pvp because of Pride !

Venom
01-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Venom dont understand it wrong but the first thing you should do is changin your guild to be normal
Im walking around someone from pride flagging ( im just passing by i dont attack flaggers )

Top players are usually hated. Someone hates you without knowing you means they are jealous of you. Besides that, I would encourage you to attack flaggers. I attack flaggers, I even fight while carrying a flag. I like earning my flags instead of free flagging ^^

Also, dont leave lvl 36 pvp just coz someone beat you.. Always remember, you can beat someone out there!!

Spartansultan
01-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Top players are usually hated. Someone hates you without knowing you means they are jealous of you. Besides that, I would encourage you to attack flaggers. I attack flaggers, I even fight while carrying a flag. I like earning my flags instead of free flagging ^^

Also, dont leave lvl 36 pvp just coz someone beat you.. Always remember, you can beat someone out there!!
Thats right :)
Yea you are right :) good idea man thanks

Emmacheese
01-12-2014, 02:18 PM

I'm Curious, what guild are you in?

Demonharphas
01-12-2014, 04:12 PM
As a non mythic rogue i think that is an excelent idea :) legendary users also deserve some fun, even if we get killed easily lol

Emmacheese
01-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Spot blocking in it's finest ;-)

What's funny is they still beat you 4v5 .... Better luck next time ctf :)

Incase your wondering the spot blocker is the naked warrior on the same team pretending not to know anyone, when infact we have other videos of playing them many times. Although this isn't against tos it's extremely frowned upon, and it's what Pride have to deal with every day. Lots of EBullies in this game.

http://youtu.be/LxUGWbnmHiI

csyui
01-12-2014, 05:34 PM

Haha. I feel like almost all rooms have at least some members from pride. Apparently, they won't attack members from pride (not sure if that is stated in their guild rule). Then the game suddenly turns to be pride vs others.

Joncheese
01-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Haha. I feel like almost all rooms have at least some members from pride. Apparently, they won't attack members from pride (not sure if that is stated in their guild rule). Then the game suddenly turns to be pride vs others.

Problem with killing guildies is that it can become extremely dramatic.In my opinion the less drama the better.... hence the rule.

Plus we have enough people trying to kill us :P

csyui
01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Problem with killing guildies is that it can become extremely dramatic.In my opinion the less drama the better.... hence the rule.

Plus we have enough people trying to kill us :P

The problem is pride members in my team won't help rest of us. I think you guys should change the guild rule, since pride is a very large pvp guild, it is not right to seeing your ctf team members get killed without any attempt to help them due to no killing guildies rule. And don't you see such behavior will cause even bigger drama, i.e. seems like spot block for rest of us.

Emmacheese
01-12-2014, 05:57 PM
The problem is pride members in my team won't help rest of us. I think you guys should change the guild rule, since pride is a very large pvp guild, it is not right to seeing your ctf team members get killed without any attempt to help them due to no killing guildies rule. And don't you see such behavior will cause even bigger drama, i.e. seems like spot block for rest of us.
The only time u will see that is if there is one on each side because they are flagging. We can't control all members but I know the majority like to play fair, if you have an issues with any members blocking please pm myself or Jon or venom and attach some screenshots please. As we don't tolerate it.

Cero
01-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Buying rogue mythic helm.

Pm me

#twinkismorefunnow

Ravager
01-12-2014, 11:32 PM

I like your style.
Problem with this sometimes is that if I attack a flagger from your guild, they think I have a problem with the guild when I'm just there to kill whomever rather than stand around 10 mins until they finish flagging. Then backup is called against me and I'm cussed and sworn at even though I'm by myself.
When I used to flag, I expected to be ganged and attacked just like any CTF game. That's why there's a big alert telling me my opponent has my flag and to go get him!

Fauksuras
01-13-2014, 03:08 AM
Ravager speaks the truth.

On the TDM side I saw a three man Pride team vs myself(alone). Three Samaels no less. Kind of skewed initiative.

becky_xil
01-13-2014, 03:26 AM

On the TDM side I saw a three man Pride team vs myself(alone). Three Samaels no less. Kind of skewed initiative.

Haha.. sad but truth.. suck it bro..

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 04:06 AM
I like your style.
Problem with this sometimes is that if I attack a flagger from your guild, they think I have a problem with the guild when I'm just there to kill whomever rather than stand around 10 mins until they finish flagging. Then backup is called against me and I'm cussed and sworn at even though I'm by myself.
When I used to flag, I expected to be ganged and attacked just like any CTF game. That's why there's a big alert telling me my opponent has my flag and to go get him!

Dude IMO flagging is awful, though i shouldnt say this cos i still need mine :) They shouldn't be calling if you are killing them, calling is there for if someone is being ganged. If i'm called for no reason i just leave... i won't tolerate it. I get attacked when i flag, so i attack back, cos this is after all PVP.

Chances are that;

1. TDM is a place where you have to go in groups to actually stand a chance.
2. If you had joined mid game the other players may have left.

TDM imo is a difficult one. I was in there a lot yesterday with my mage and my warrior and it can go one of two ways. You either spawn and are in trouble straight away or you spawn and you're lucky enough to be on the more dominant side. If the teams are unbalanced i try where possible to stay out of it and i know that a lot of guildies do the same. Unfortunately policing this is hard.

It's not just Pride that may possibly be guilty of this. For the first few weeks of my PVP life i got ganged constantly by Deathwish and anyone else who entered TDM.

This is why we always advise to go in in groups where possible.... Makes sense.

Venom
01-13-2014, 04:11 AM

In tdm, the randoms leave after dying once or twice. By the time you call someone the game ends. Trulle screws you up. Tdm is about ganging. Best gang wins. You cannot expect a 1v1 in tdm. Please talk about ctf arena experiences since this thread is based on it.

Venom
01-13-2014, 04:14 AM
I like your style.

Its not just my guild but almost every other guild, you kill a flagger he posts in guild chat 'i am flagging n someone ganged me'. Nowadays the word ganging is abused like scamming and whatever other frequently used words there are. Point noted anyway, i will try to encourage the members to earn their flags and not to call for backup unless its actually necessary :) just coz someone has a flag on their back doesn't mean they can not be hit. Its supposed to be a target on their head!!

crossa
01-13-2014, 04:22 AM
well.. some of them claimed them self from a ELITE guild.. so they will act like one.. you touch them mean u are dead meat soon.. you not listen to them in pvp? you are dead meat..
you must follow the rules set by them in order to survive in ctf..respect them.. don't touch if flagging.. we are ELITE..u are nothin with legendary gear so stay away from me..
trying hard to flag.. then end.. get pm.. "did i ask to end it? stupid" haha so funny ;)
you need to observe the game on both side to realise that

From - Noob with half mythic+legendary gear tryin to hv fun at ctf

Thank
01-13-2014, 05:41 AM
hai.

officiallyjun
01-13-2014, 05:46 AM
all i see on this thread is about Pride vs others..
bdw, i agree with venom points. Lets play for fun :)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 08:22 AM
Here's my take on this...

You have a bunch of players with near-perfect gear set-ups who share similar goals and mindsets in PvP, who get together and decide to set up a guild dedicated to achieving excellence in PvP. Now these people likely had a set of ideals which would probably involve the attempted creation of a CTF environment where people play 'fair' and fight old-school CTF. In short, no-holds-barred killing and flags are truly earned. The ideal is powerful especially among older experienced players and easily brings them together and instantly a powerful PvP guild is formed.

What inevitably happens is that people who see the guild form and power their way through PvP would also want to catch some of the action and glory so they clamor to join. Among these people are trigger-happy troublemakers who simply have little regard for respecting other players. They gang, they spawn kill and they mock and deride the lesser-skilled and lesser-geared players into tearful submission.

Eventually in spite of the perhaps noble intentions of the guild founders the guild eventuakly develops a bad rep and gets hated by many due to the kind of characters the guild inevitably attracts and sometines cultivates and tolerates. There is alot of resentment leading some people to shout foul play/unfairness in the game system/I will quit the game because it's no fun.

What most people don't realize is how inevitable this all was. Power attracts power and this is how the best guilds in AL developed. Also power corrupts and people without sense of fair play and who believe they are free to unleash their selfish egotistical selves onto a virtual arena will happily do so under the protection of powerful guildmates and powerful gear.

Individuals who rail against this powerful guild inevitably get silenced by force of presence or force of arms, as can be evidenced by the countless posts of people from lesser guilds who PvP alone and get crushed by gangs of players from the same guild.

So what happens? Obviously some people who all resent the unfair and selfish dominance of the powerful guild figure that a "united we stand" approach is required to confront them and force them to back down. And thus the birth of the other guild is witnessed. Again however, their intentions would not be immune to corruption of people seeking power and seeling to fulfill their bloodlust in slaughtering the people who once thought they were invincible.

Now the situation stands as such: two guilds created for the sole purpose of PvP dominance, the only difference being one guild created to oppose the other. But both guilds have within their ranks the scums in PvP who through their selfish conduct have eroded the PvP experience for many a new/undergeared/solo player. The balance of PvP now lies in how well that dark element in each guild is controlled. For the moment it appears to be starting to spiral out of control, else why would members of both guilds be so hated by many? Wars are being fought by bother guilds only, other players can only be bossed around unless they themselves have the means to fight back.

Options are: 1. Cower flee run fpr your life and never step into PvP again, 2. fight rage against the dying of night and valiantly pit yourself agaonst the endless hordes of powerful adversaries, or 3. somewhere in between. Not everyone in PvP is an idiot, and as I have pointed out the guilds I refer to are not all composed of people who slaughter mindlessly and at all cost. Pick your fights, stay respectful to the game and players. I know enough not that I cannot win every fight, and I know when the best solution is to quietly exit the field of play. Players' pride and ego are what usually cause bloodbaths to spill over. If you can't win, admit it to yourself, retreat and nake yourself stronger and better prepared for the next encounter.

What the people in the two guilds have done is create the situation in which the odds of the battlefield are always leaning alightly in their favor. It's up to the rest of us to decide how to bring the idds back to even. Complaining about the seeming inevitability of defeat will get you nowhere (think the devs will step in and disband the guild or PvP rules will change because you said so? Unlikely). So work on your gear and skills... make friends who can support you in times of need. Improve yourself and your guild if you can. And the day may come that giants may fall at your feet. After all this is an MMORPG where anyone can do anything.

You have very carefully and thoughtfully conveyed your points which i thank you for, as most people would not take the time to do.

Yeah thats a pretty good take on things to be honest. But lets just try and clarify one thing, Pride was created as a guild formed by friends that wanted to have a guild that was intimate.... a family if you will. The guild was founded because all that joined on that first day were fairly close and trusted, meaning a safe environment for everyone. Which in our opinion was the most important thing as the game can be a problematic one for lots of players.

As for the 'tag-alongs,' yes i can see your point. Inevitably in any guild there are players that will abuse the good nature of others and that will also abuse any sort of system that the guild has in place. Like i said in my previous post i DO NOT encourage calling for help unless i truly need it. I classify truly needing help as being severely out gunned or out manned, not any other reason. As Venom stated we will talk to the members.

Lets not get confused about this. Both above mentioned guilds are NEVER ALWAYS the more dominant in the arena. Timezones play a big part in how many players are online and i can assure you that it is not always a walk in the park for any of us. As myself and Venom stated half the reason we dominate is because it is a team game and we team up well. I would class that as good game play personally.

The inevitability of this war was obvious, but why? My thoughts are because the 2 top guilds in PVP at the time (PT & DW) have now had their feathers ruffled. I don't think anyone was expecting Pride to move forward as quick as it did, and that must of annoyed many players.

Players are hated because she said he said etc etc and are basing their hate in an environment where people are killed. Egos are hurt and so are KDRs, which hurts everyone on the receiving end. If this clashing wasnt in PVP it would prob be half as bad.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post, thanks very much for sharing.

and before the trolls come. i'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but when i started PVP i was ganged constantly by a very well known guild... mentioned above. Perhaps annoyed because they cant do this anymore??!!?? just sayin.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 10:44 AM
It's funny how I was ganged by venom and the rest of his team yesterday and he wants to make ctf a better place. This is just a thread to try get everyone to like Pride...

Zeus
01-13-2014, 10:56 AM
While I am not a member of <Pride>, for the most part, they are one of the fairer PvP guilds I've seen from personal experience.

It's very difficult to control each and every member of a guild. Many people can attest to that, including DM and Magnum. There will always be loose ends.

However, I do see the main batch of them making an effort to keep PvP fair. Usually what happens with this type of hatred is the prevailing PvP guild gets an anti-(insert name here, in this case here) guild. If you have a problem with Pride, nobody is stopping you from making your own guild, gathering up your buddies and fighting against them.

However, do keep in mind that just because they're more prevalent than most guilds in PvP does not mean they are more unfair. Because they are more prevalent, each of their "mess-ups" so to speak, are judged more harshly.

Just play the game. If you can't handle PvP, then walk away. Of course, the only thing stopping people is ego and love for PvP, but IMO if it turns you into something that you're not - it's time to walk away.

Also, remember, change does come immediately. Rather, it comes in the form of baby steps.

wvhills
01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
It's funny how I was ganged by venom and the rest of his team yesterday and he wants to make ctf a better place. This is just a thread to try get everyone to like Pride...

if the teams have the same number of players it isn't ganging, u just got stuck by yourself. CTF is a team game and one of the best strategies is to stay together. If you don't do that and go out on your one and end up fighting 3 players you weren't ganged.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 11:09 AM
if the teams have the same number of players it isn't ganging, u just got stuck by yourself. CTF is a team game and one of the best strategies is to stay together. If you don't do that and go out on your one and end up fighting 3 players you weren't ganged.

I know whar ganging is, it was 1v5, is that fair?

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 11:18 AM
I know whar ganging is, it was 1v5, is that fair?

Sorry to hear that you got caught up in something. Best option is to message someone from pride and we will try and sort it out.

Thanks

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 11:33 AM

I don't care if we are liked or not, Small minded people want to jump on the train then so be it the people that count know the truth, and I'm not going to come here and say boooohoooooo this person that person ganged me ITS PVP if you don't like it don't do it stick to elites. Please don't call people out by names because I could do that with elite runners so let's not go there

It's all about jealousy at the end of the day!

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear that you got caught up in something. Best option is to message someone from pride and we will try and sort it out.

Thanks

Very unlikely the teams were 5v1 this person obviously just wants to jump on the we hate pride bandwagon

Anyona
01-13-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't care if we are liked or not, Small minded people want to jump on the train then so be it the people that count know the truth, and I'm not going to come here and say boooohoooooo this person that person ganged me ITS PVP if you don't like it don't do it stick to elites.

It's all about jealousy at the end of the day!

You think im jealous? Well you're wrong. I had a lot of respect for members in your guild, including you.

I included Venom's name im my post because he was the thread starter and he wants to make ctf better but then he goes and gangs me with 4 over players. I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to do that.

Just because i'm not an arcane mage with Samael does this mean that i'm not aloud to voice my opinion?

Alfai
01-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Since i pvp a lot.i stumbled upon many many players who were fighting anthor player alone.got farmed.and accuse the farmer as ganger.worse they called others and accused him ganging when clearly no other people there.

1.they are delusional
2.this is an example who ruin pvp with such immature and cancerous attitude
3.simply jerks.no wonder u got farmed.

Its pvp.like it or not.nice and kind gesture may lies in pve.tho not guaranteed.

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 11:43 AM
You think im jealous? Well you're wrong. I had a lot of respect for members in your guild, including you.

I included Venom's name im my post because he was the thread starter and he wants to make ctf better but then he goes and gangs me with 4 over players. I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to do that.

Just because i'm not an arcane mage with Samael does this mean that i'm not aloud to voice my opinion?

Why say about the arcane Mage with a Sam? I don't get it .... I'm saying you are crying that you got killed in pvp and making out you were alone on your team and 5 members on the other side. Pride roll together it's called teamwork. The thread is about clashes and spot blocking so you might wanna read it, ganging is part of pvp move on.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 11:46 AM

Thanks

Nothing needs to be sorted, thank you but I was just making everyone involved in the thread aware of what happened.

Zeus
01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
I personally think that any accusations of ganging should be accompanied with proof & lots of proof.

The term "ganging" is abused these days and people seem to misconstrue the definition.

So, what is ganging?

Ganging is defined as unfair teams with an advantage 2 or more players over the opposing team.

It is NOT when people 4v1'd because you did not regroup with your team.

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Nothing needs to be sorted, thank you but I was just making everyone involved in the thread aware of what happened.

Kk I will make sure to make a post and list everyone's name who kills me in pvp

Alfai
01-13-2014, 11:48 AM
I personally think that any accusations of ganging should be accompanied with proof & lots of proof.

The term "ganging" is abused these days and people seem to misconstrue the definition.

So, what is ganging?

Ganging is defined as unfair teams with an advantage 2 or more players over the opposing team.

It is NOT when people 4v1'd because you did not regroup with your team.

Today a player was fighting me alone.then he shouted gangers.no one else is there.
If my toon cn btch slap someone i might just might do it on him.this type of people disgust me coz they ruin a game

Anyona
01-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Kk I will make sure to make a post and list everyone's name who kills me in pvp

You do that, it's the fact I got ganged by your GM and 4 others

Spartansultan
01-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Five Elements

Spartansultan
01-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I'm Curious, what guild are you in?

Five elements

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 11:54 AM

What has being an arcane Mage got to do with anything?

Also Emma stating it's all about jealousy may not have been referring to you, perhaps consider that.

Again I'm sorry that you feel that you were ganged but sometimes it is extremely difficult to avoid being killed in pvp.... After all that is the object of the game. I can categorically say that 5 Pride members would not gang 1 person unless they deserved it. I'm taking it that you didn't deserve it so there is probably a mix up. Was it just 5 on one team and you on another? Probably not.

It's a team game, learn to work with others and fight your way through or just leave. Alfai said it correctly above.

Regardless of what your thoughts may be we are actually trying to make pvp a more enjoyable place. Many have stated that it's not a nice place to be at the moment and so for this reason players are acting on it. Yes mistakes are made, no there isn't much we can do about them when they are made...... But we can try and fix it none the less.

Alfai
01-13-2014, 11:55 AM
You do that, it's the fact I got ganged by your GM and 4 others

There must be something thts causing this.no one really enjoy ganging knwing they will face a challenge except aneg.
Either you were flagging.you trashtalk.or you tried to killsteal and ending up being jumped.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 12:01 PM
What has being an arcane Mage got to do with anything?

Also Emma stating it's all about jealousy may not have been referring to you, perhaps consider that.

Again I'm sorry that you feel that you were ganged but sometimes it is extremely difficult to avoid being killed in pvp.... After all that is the object of the game. I can categorically say that 5 Pride members would not gang 1 person unless they deserved it. I'm taking it that you didn't deserve it so there is probably a mix up. Was it just 5 on one team and you on another? Probably not.

It's a team game, learn to work with others and fight your way through or just leave. Alfai said it correctly above.

Regardless of what your thoughts may be we are actually trying to make pvp a more enjoyable place. Many have stated that it's not a nice place to be at the moment and so for this reason players are acting on it. Yes mistakes are made, no there isn't much we can do about them when they are made...... But we can try and fix it none the less.

In this community if you aren't full mythics arcane/myth wep and arcane pet with a good kdr you basically have no say in the pvp threads.

Emma was pointing the jealousy part in her post at me, I think it's hard to avoid a team of 5 players who run to your spawn point, it was only me and my friend. It doesn't matter if someone deserves to be ganged, you would just be going to their level if they ganged you. The best thing to do is be the better person and just walk away, something some people can't do in this game.

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 12:05 PM
In this community if you aren't full mythics arcane/myth wep and arcane pet with a good kdr you basically have no say in the pvp threads.

Emma was pointing the jealousy part in her post at me, I think it's hard to avoid a team of 5 players who run to your spawn point, it was only me and my friend. It doesn't matter if someone deserves to be ganged, you would just be going to their level if they ganged you. The best thing to do is be the better person and just walk away, something some people can't do in this game.

First statement is absolute crap. Sorry.

And perhaps you should take your own advice if you aren't enjoying it, 'be the better person and just walk away.' Accept the fact that at some point this is going to happen. Ultimately you are on the other team, you're going to get killed..... Substantially quicker if you are under geared. That's no ones fault but your own though, if you don't want to perish quickly then get better gear, and I'm not saying that in a patronising way, just stating a fact. Just sayin.

Pretty sure we can't go any further with this. Thanks for your input.

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 12:06 PM

Anyona
01-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Why say about the arcane Mage with a Sam? I don't get it .... I'm saying you are crying that you got killed in pvp and making out you were alone on your team and 5 members on the other side. Pride roll together it's called teamwork. The thread is about clashes and spot blocking so you might wanna read it, ganging is part of pvp move on.

I'm not crying. As I said, it's a bit hypocritical for Venom to write this thread about how everyone should pull together and change the pvp scene, then he goes and gangs me. It was me and my friend. Don't you thinks that just a little bit unfair?

Emmacheese
01-13-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm not crying. As I said, it's a bit hypocritical for Venom to write this thread about how everyone should pull together and change the pvp scene, then he goes and gangs me. It was me and my friend. Don't you thinks that just a little bit unfair?

So now there was 2 of you a minute ago you said it was 1v5 hmmmm

Anyona
01-13-2014, 12:12 PM
First statement is absolute crap. Sorry.

And perhaps you should take your own advice if you aren't enjoying it, 'be the better person and just walk away.' Accept the fact that at some point this is going to happen. Ultimately you are on the other team, you're going to get killed..... Substantially quicker if you are under geared. That's no ones fault but your own though, if you don't want to perish quickly then get better gear, and I'm not saying that in a patronising way, just stating a fact. Just sayin.

Pretty sure we can't go any further with this. Thanks for your input.

My first statement isn't crap, its the truth. I know the point of pvp is to kill eachother. About gear, not everyone wants to spend 1000s of real money on plat and hope to loot some pixels which are worth a lot of gold. I'm going to be the better person and not go down to your and Emmas level, obviously no respect for people you don't know.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 12:13 PM
So now there was 2 of you a minute ago you said it was 1v5 hmmmm

Yes there was 2 of us and it was 1v5 because she changed maps before they killed her.

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 12:21 PM
My first statement isn't crap, its the truth. I know the point of pvp is to kill eachother. About gear, not everyone wants to spend 1000s of real money on plat and hope to loot some pixels which are worth a lot of gold. I'm going to be the better person and not go down to your and Emmas level, obviously no respect for people you don't know.

Are you kidding me? Firstly what we spend on a game has got absolutely nothing to do with you, and FYI we made millions in km3 before we started opening crates. How dare you judge us on this.

Your statement is crap. Alhuntrazek/pockie are not full mythic yet has one of the most respected opinions in game as well as being the best players. This is just one example of many that aren't fully geared that make constructive and critical points that are valued. Need any more examples I will happily give them to you.

You have just shown that you are bothered about the fact that we have full gear by stating about us spending money, so you have contradicted yourself. Also FYI we are probably the only people on our guild that do buy plat, so please don't place everyone in the same boat as us. Oh and btw..... Most people farm for gear like you guys do. We have all been there and done that.

Going down to our level.... We aren't the ones who tried to flame someone with no proof and then whined about being killed in a game that is made purely for that. Bored of this now. Go and take your frustrations and jealousy (yes it is now confirmed as this after the money comment) elsewhere please or better still come up with a solution for the problem we are all facing.

oh and those plats we buy keep you playing the game. Think about that when you are playing this free game. Without plat spenders you wouldn't have a game to moan about... ,makes me so mad when people use this as a weapon without considering that those that do technically pay for their gaming pleasure. Just sayin.

perhaps try twinking pvp, everyone's gear is the same there. And there you really will no what ganging is.

Fauksuras
01-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Some random thoughts not directed to anybody in particular, just some commentary to the mood the thread has taken.

1) As many Pride members have mentioned it is in fact impossible to control every guild member.

2) if you derailed from your team and got nuked, its not ganging, it's you thinking you're Rambo and paying the price.

3) every major pvp guild has a lot of glory hunters, the first few days of Deathwish I laughed and shook my head at people who sucked 1-1 but joined and relied on numbers (Many in DW are/were excellent pvpers -1-1)

4) not everything in life comes down to jealousy

5) to make pvp fun something that helps is actually being nice. Not taunting and actually Saying "gf" after an encounter will do wonders for the mood. Ive played really loopsided fights against me and it has been impossible to rage because the ppl joke around and are complimentary and nice. Or simply give tips.

It's not the same getting murdered by a silent killing machine (which will be perceived as a jerk) than somebody who seems actually human and simply playing/having fun.

6) before you scream "gang" at anybody think back, did you gang them first at some point? Plenty of people like to gang ignorant to the fact that not everyone forgets and some people will repay the favor and some do several times and even forever.

Sons of the Jarl were massive gangers (not even sure if they exist anymore) but they never complained when it was done to them. So, if you're a chronic ganger (regardless of guild) know it will eventually happen to you and find a way to cope with it.

7) pvp can get personal fast, any game where you are pitted toe to toe vs another human being will get personal. If you find yourself getting in a bad mood, take a break and go do something IRL or in the PVE. Side of things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Some random thoughts not directed to anybody in particular, just some commentary to the mood the thread has taken.

1) As many Pride members have mentioned it is in fact impossible to control every guild member.

2) if you derailed from your team and got nuked, its not ganging, it's you thinking you're Rambo and paying the price.

3) every major pvp guild has a lot of glory hunters, the first few days of Deathwish I laughed and shook my head at people who sucked 1-1 but joined and relied on numbers (Many in DW are/were excellent pvpers -1-1)

4) not everything in life comes down to jealousy

5) to make pvp fun something that helps is actually being nice. Not taunting and actually Saying "gf" after an encounter will do wonders for the mood. Ive played really loopsided fights against me and it has been impossible to rage because the ppl joke around and are complimentary and nice. Or simply give tips.

It's not the same getting murdered by a silent killing machine (which will be perceived as a jerk) than somebody who seems actually human and simply playing/having fun.

6) before you scream "gang" at anybody think back, did you gang them first at some point? Plenty of people like to gang ignorant to the fact that not everyone forgets and some people will repay the favor and some do several times and even forever.

Sons of the Jarl were massive gangers (not even sure if they exist anymore) but they never complained when it was done to them. So, if you're a chronic ganger (regardless of guild) know it will eventually happen to you and find a way to cope with it.

7) pvp can get personal fast, any game where you are pitted toe to toe vs another human being will get personal. If you find yourself getting in a bad mood, take a break and go do something IRL or in the PVE. Side of things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Awesome reply. Thank you.

Hinataa
01-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Anyona im having troubles in believing what u say. So 5v1 after 5v2 after again 5v1, confusing. Second hmm full arcane war with 4 more ppl run in ur spawn where ure alone, he probably won't even get a kill, he probably don't even know who ure. Sorry hun ure talking bs.

And comment bout Jon and Emma. U should be ashamed. I know how much the 2 of them farmed elite, how hard working both of them are.
do not comment on something u have no idea of.

crossa
01-13-2014, 01:07 PM
one does simply wont admit

Anyona
01-13-2014, 01:19 PM
Anyona im having troubles in believing what u say. So 5v1 after 5v2 after again 5v1, confusing. Second hmm full arcane war with 4 more ppl run in ur spawn where ure alone, he probably won't even get a kill, he probably don't even know who ure. Sorry hun ure talking bs.

And comment bout Jon and Emma. U should be ashamed. I know how much the 2 of them farmed elite, how hard working both of them are.
do not comment on something u have no idea of.

If you read it properly I said that my friend switched maps before they reached the spawn.

Anyona
01-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Are you kidding me? Firstly what we spend on a game has got absolutely nothing to do with you, and FYI we made millions in km3 before we started opening crates. How dare you judge us on this.

Your statement is crap. Alhuntrazek/pockie are not full mythic yet has one of the most respected opinions in game as well as being the best players. This is just one example of many that aren't fully geared that make constructive and critical points that are valued. Need any more examples I will happily give them to you.

You have just shown that you are bothered about the fact that we have full gear by stating about us spending money, so you have contradicted yourself. Also FYI we are probably the only people on our guild that do buy plat, so please don't place everyone in the same boat as us. Oh and btw..... Most people farm for gear like you guys do. We have all been there and done that.

Going down to our level.... We aren't the ones who tried to flame someone with no proof and then whined about being killed in a game that is made purely for that. Bored of this now. Go and take your frustrations and jealousy (yes it is now confirmed as this after the money comment) elsewhere please or better still come up with a solution for the problem we are all facing.

oh and those plats we buy keep you playing the game. Think about that when you are playing this free game. Without plat spenders you wouldn't have a game to moan about... ,makes me so mad when people use this as a weapon without considering that those that do technically pay for their gaming pleasure. Just sayin.

perhaps try twinking pvp, everyone's gear is the same there. And there you really will no what ganging is.

Lol, true colours have been shown. I didn't direct you spending lots of money on plat, I said that not everyone wants to spend a huge amount on opening crates to loot some pixels. I am not jealous, I have money to spend. I used to play a subscription based game which I spent around £700 on. And yes players buying plat does keep this game going but if this was closed due to no money I would have a wide range of other games to choose from.

Zeus
01-13-2014, 01:41 PM
This thread should be cleaned up.

Anoya, if you had an issue with Pride members, you could've taken it via PM to Venom & not bring your dirty laundry for everyone to see on a thread that is trying to make a change. Yes, all guilds gang at times. If you were in that situation, I'm sorry, it happens.

Right now, you are making claims, which may be valid, but are having many passive aggressive posts that are flame baiting players. That isn't the right way to handle it, IMO.

I'm anti-gang, but even I gang at times. Sometimes, I don't even notice because I'm in PvP mode - I see opposing team and kill, that's it. If I'm noticing then I'm killing the same person over and over, I check the opposing team list to see if the sides are uneven. If they are, I'll stop. If not, I continue.

Leonytisa
01-13-2014, 01:43 PM
What did Magnum do?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

Delphina
01-13-2014, 01:56 PM
I think it is time to close up this thread.